Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Do Not Step Into The White Light? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124322)

Windbreeze 05-08-2018 10:25 AM

Do Not Step Into The White Light?

Hello,

I see more and more YouTube videos where people advice against entering white light because it's a trap for soul recycling for our souls to reincarnate set by Archons.

No matter how tempting it might be and our relatives who are just holograms to get us into the white light, we shall not enter the white light if we desire spiritual freedom and to rejoin with the source. Otherwise entering white light is being reborn as you come out the womb into this life.

Why there are more of those videos? Are people trying to warn us or make money out of views of their videos. Who can we trust today?

If above is true, then there is no karma that makes us reincarnate and there is only a free will. A will to not enter the light.

Imagine what would happen if nobody any longer would enter the white light to be reincarnated? What would happen to earth population and who would serve the evil agenda of the big brother? Exactly! Sounds like there is secret knowledge they don't want us to know.

Rah nam 05-08-2018 11:38 AM

then you would incarnate from the non physical earth realm and not by choice.

Windbreeze 06-08-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
then you would incarnate from the non physical earth realm and not by choice.

Do you see anything bad in this?

Colorado 06-08-2018 09:27 AM

YouTube is full of everything. There’s so much stuff on there, a lot of it conspiracy theories. Based on my NDE...you can’t lie to the spirit. You will feel and know what to do on a soul level. It’s easier to lie on earth...we are programmed and groomed to follow the rules here...and not the laws of nature.

Starman 06-08-2018 09:54 AM

I don't get my spiritual information from YouTube; I am spiritually informed from deep
within my own being. I am a firm beliver that all things come from God and all things
must return to God. We are attracted to that white light like moths are attracted to the
flame. I don't see that I have a choice. That white light is sweet, pure, unconditional love.
In my opinion, it is the ultimate irresistible attraction. And telling someone not to go into
it is like telling a magnet not to bomd when it is close to a piece of metal. :biggrin:

Colorado 06-08-2018 10:04 AM

I have talked to a lot of people about my NDE...and a lot of religious people make up the stories about the white light being fake, or a reincarnation trap. Even my religious brother in law did...he said it’s a pre birth memory. It’s not.

They won’t believe anything that isn’t in the Bible. You die and you stay unconscious and dead until judgement day....that’s just not what I saw, sorry.

I remember the time when I was really young, I called my dad and told him I thought I had cancer. He laughed. YouTube is not the best source for information....but it’s great for entertainment

Starman 06-08-2018 05:56 PM

We are all in various individual stages of growth and development, so people speak
from their particular understanding or conditioning, including myself. But I can’t listen
to this world and what others are saying when it comes to my deeper being, what many
call the “soul.”

My soul knows the way home, it knows the way back to its’ source, and it would not matter
to me if billions of people told me what my soul should do, I would still cling to my soul to
show me the way. I place my highest trust in my own deeper being more than anything in
this world.

This trust is not unfounded; I have had many out-of-body experiences and every single one
of them have been incredibly awesome, beautiful to the max. Those who talk about not
stepping into that white light do not realize that we already exist in that white light. Here on
earth we are a projection of that white light. That white light is infinite, there is no place
where it is not.

That white light is not over there somewhere in the afterlife. Right at this very moment that
light surrounds us and permeates us. It gives life to us and all of creation. If you get in touch
with the unconditional love that is within you there are no what if’s. The journey is automatic,
you are destined to consciously merge with that light. This is my experience, and it has nothing
to do with YouTube, books or videos.

But if "not stepping into that white light" is what others want to believe, I will endeavor to
respect their beliefs, even though my beliefs are much different.:smile:

Compendium 06-08-2018 06:02 PM

Colorado that whole death and unconscious until judgement day is bogus. Men wrote the bible not God himself. Men did not know what happened after death and they did not understand conciousness so that is how they explained it and reasoned it out. After all these centuries we now know conciousness departs the vessel and continues on.

Namaste`

Lord_Viskey 06-08-2018 07:59 PM

I certainly wouldn't have a concern for stepping into that white light either, when the day comes.

We exist in infinity. We cycle through infinity. We are rearranged in infinity if need be. Even if it were a mistake (like you allege), the out come would still return us to another place in infinity, where our personal development is allowed to expand yet again - even if that means : "until we get it right"..

Its only the grasping onto our own egos - that incessant fear that we can die - that attempts to dictate for our soul what might be right or wrong to do.

Listen to the soul - not the ego, and you will find that there is no cause or concern for fear or annihilation, whatever our choices turn out to be.

I firmly believe that the detriment will be sifted from the divinity within us anyway, and each will be assigned to its proper place - this is just as obvious to me as the flesh and physical chemistry stays in the physical universe, while consciousness returns to its assigned place within the Absolute.

linen53 06-08-2018 09:23 PM

Colorado, Starman, Compendium and Lord Viskey, I agree with all of you wholeheartedly.

Tomma 06-08-2018 09:58 PM

I will not step into the white light - I will throw myself into it! Yayyy!! :biggrin:

Tobi 07-08-2018 01:40 AM

Never mind all that Windbreeze. Let go of all the confusion and worry.

When it comes your time to pass, all will be well. Those who come to greet you you will know by their particular energies and love. You will know them -in Love -to be the ones you trust. The unconditional love you will feel and share with any loved ones will fill your heart and Soul. Don't even worry about second-guessing this because believe me when the time comes, you will know it to be right.

Never mind what you "see". Or any "lights" or any other distractions. Just go the way your Heart instinctively knows and feels. It will be the right way. Don't be afraid of any Light if it feels right to your deepest feelings. If it doesn't -then don't go that way! But it most surely will.

When you pass out of the physical body and into more fullness of your true Self, all those issues and problems created by people on You Tube will fade behind you. So will the concept of Archons, or manipulations, "holograms" or anything else.

No-one is forced into anything there. No-one is pushed or forced into re-incarnation. That is a choice if/when the time is right and the desire is strong. That could be one Earth year or many hundreds.....the choice is up to your Soul and what you need -in your own "time".

Rah nam 07-08-2018 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windbreeze
Do you see anything bad in this?

Not good and not bad, it is as it is, the way this realities on the planet are set up. As I mentioned somewhere else, there is only one way out of this realities, physical and non physical earth realms, for most through the portal to the astral realms,which can be seen as light, for the incarnated angelic through the angelic realms and the Fae through their own realms. At the point of crossing, all experiences from the last life will be downloaded into the records.

Colorado 07-08-2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linen53
Colorado, Starman, Compendium and Lord Viskey, I agree with all of you wholeheartedly.

. Hey Deb! Thank you so much....did you get a chance to read my latest post?

A meteorite?

linen53 07-08-2018 01:19 PM

Got it Colorado.

Nature Grows 09-08-2018 08:51 AM

I honestly don't know about this, but this could be a trick to make you not go into the white light actually.. or it may be right, but I will share something, someone i know once drowned and died for a bit when they died they said they found themselves in a "Golden plane of bliss" that is his words, he says it was the most bright golden place, joyful, peaceful, blissful, loving and nurturing light, and it was golden. When there the light asked him "what do you want to do now?" and he said he wanted to teach people the true nature of god, he felt like this was god, before hand he had been for the most part an average person, worked towards a well paying job, had a nice looking girlfriend, had the fancy car ect... anyway after he said he now wanted to teach people the true nature of god, the golden light said "as you wish" and he came back to life in his human body, since then this man has been on a mission, he does a lot of spiritual work and helps people, he doesn't have much money any more i dont think, he may, no fancy car just a normal one and doesn't have a girlfriend anymore either, he lives on a ranch.

Gem 09-08-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Hello,

I see more and more YouTube videos where people advice against entering white light because it's a trap for soul recycling for our souls to reincarnate set by Archons.

Yes, that sounds like You Tube :rolleyes:

Quote:

No matter how tempting it might be and our relatives who are just holograms to get us into the white light, we shall not enter the white light if we desire spiritual freedom and to rejoin with the source. Otherwise entering white light is being reborn as you come out the womb into this life.

Why there are more of those videos?

Because they get views.

Quote:

Are people trying to warn us or make money out of views of their videos.

People on You Tube want views, likes, subscribes and shares.

Quote:

Who can we trust today?

People who earn it.

Quote:

If above is true, then there is no karma that makes us reincarnate and there is only a free will. A will to not enter the light.

Imagine what would happen if nobody any longer would enter the white light to be reincarnated? What would happen to earth population and who would serve the evil agenda of the big brother? Exactly! Sounds like there is secret knowledge they don't want us to know.

Starman 09-08-2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I honestly don't know about this, but this could be a trick to make you not go into the white light actually.. or it may be right, but I will share something, someone i know once drowned and died for a bit when they died they said they found themselves in a "Golden plane of bliss" that is his words, he says it was the most bright golden place, joyful, peaceful, blissful, loving and nurturing light, and it was golden. When there the light asked him "what do you want to do now?" and he said he wanted to teach people the true nature of god, he felt like this was god, before hand he had been for the most part an average person, worked towards a well paying job, had a nice looking girlfriend, had the fancy car ect... anyway after he said he now wanted to teach people the true nature of god, the golden light said "as you wish" and he came back to life in his human body, since then this man has been on a mission, he does a lot of spiritual work and helps people, he doesn't have much money any more i dont think, he may, no fancy car just a normal one and doesn't have a girlfriend anymore either, he lives on a ranch.

Your post reminded me of an experience I had a long time ago. I went to a bullring in southern Spain where an Indian Guru was sitting on a stage in the middle of the bullring talking about the miracle of life. There were at least a few thousand people sitting in the circular bleachers around the bullring.

I got up from my seat, for whatever reason, and walked outside of the bullring and suddenly, without warning, everything disappeared, and I found my self-floating in golden light and the light was rich and thick with love. It was like I was in a fetal position and it felt like being in the womb, for my body was also made of that light, and I felt the comfort of being at home. The experience was timeless and it felt so fulfilling and comfortable. Like being in total rapture with overwhelming bliss.

Again, without warning, I was back in the bullring, staggering, intoxicated on the bliss from the experience I‘d just had, trying to find my seat. Much later, I interpreted that experience as my waking consciousness having slipped into the golden light of my own soul. The egg, seed, or over-self, that contains my physical body.

Even later on my path, I had glimpsed that over-self in experiences of expanded consciousness. While sitting on the beach at night in California, facing the Pacific Ocean, meditating, and your awareness moves out from your body on all sides. Expanding beyond your physical body, and you find yourself one with the clouds, the sky, the ocean, the land, etc. It is a very peaceful and serene experience.

But in my interpretation, the golden light was of my deeper being, soul, etc., while the white light, which I have also briefly glimpsed, is a more purer radiance from the source. Again, not refuting what others may have said, as this is but my interpretation. :smile:

Colorado 09-08-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nature Grows

. Interesting....and believe he saw what he did. After my NDE, I would regularly have real dreams about taking classes on the other side with what was scholars and guides( men in robes) in big amphitheater-like auditoriums. The sky seemed to be a soft orange-goldish color...but there was no sun. I learned through my NDE, that everything was energy. Thoughts, feelings, ect....everything is energy. I had never heard of this concept before this happened. I thought God was up in the tower of his castle too high to be reached...and very much on the verge of atheism, but settled for agnosticism/science in the end.

Nature Grows 12-08-2018 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starman
Your post reminded me of an experience I had a long time ago. I went to a bullring in southern Spain where an Indian Guru was sitting on a stage in the middle of the bullring talking about the miracle of life. There were at least a few thousand people sitting in the circular bleachers around the bullring.

I got up from my seat, for whatever reason, and walked outside of the bullring and suddenly, without warning, everything disappeared, and I found my self-floating in golden light and the light was rich and thick with love. It was like I was in a fetal position and it felt like being in the womb, for my body was also made of that light, and I felt the comfort of being at home. The experience was timeless and it felt so fulfilling and comfortable. Like being in total rapture with overwhelming bliss.

Again, without warning, I was back in the bullring, staggering, intoxicated on the bliss from the experience I‘d just had, trying to find my seat. Much later, I interpreted that experience as my waking consciousness having slipped into the golden light of my own soul. The egg, seed, or over-self, that contains my physical body.

Even later on my path, I had glimpsed that over-self in experiences of expanded consciousness. While sitting on the beach at night in California, facing the Pacific Ocean, meditating, and your awareness moves out from your body on all sides. Expanding beyond your physical body, and you find yourself one with the clouds, the sky, the ocean, the land, etc. It is a very peaceful and serene experience.

But in my interpretation, the golden light was of my deeper being, soul, etc., while the white light, which I have also briefly glimpsed, is a more purer radiance from the source. Again, not refuting what others may have said, as this is but my interpretation. :smile:

Thanks for sharing, its interesting what you have to say about the white an golden light, how the golden light was your soul and white was source.. some things you also shared i have had the same or similar, the feeling of love and the womb thing and also the expansion becoming the clouds ect... but thats kinda trippy the way everything disappeared for you like that when you left the building lol. I don't know what else to add but, nice post.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado
. Interesting....and believe he saw what he did. After my NDE, I would regularly have real dreams about taking classes on the other side with what was scholars and guides( men in robes) in big amphitheater-like auditoriums. The sky seemed to be a soft orange-goldish color...but there was no sun. I learned through my NDE, that everything was energy. Thoughts, feelings, ect....everything is energy. I had never heard of this concept before this happened. I thought God was up in the tower of his castle too high to be reached...and very much on the verge of atheism, but settled for agnosticism/science in the end.

Cool, iv heard of others going to schools an stuff like that on the other side when they go to sleep, apparently some souls also want to ask about things sometimes before they decide to incarnate here so, if someone is ready to teach from here they may go (when they are sleeping) and give advice to souls on the other side about incarnating here, if that was me i would slap them an say what are you thinking!! get your ghost butt onto another planet! you don't want none of this! haha.. im joking, kinda.. but its interesting to know it can work both ways not one.

thanks guys.

Colorado 13-08-2018 12:19 PM

@Nature

I actually I did....I was ****ed off. But I remember distinctly of how much I thought as a young child. I was so sick and almost died 3 times....and I sat in my room one day, I was about 5 years old....and I remember going through a particularly hard time, and I thought if I died right now, I wouldn’t really die. I knew I would never really die. Up until this point, I had had several psychic, prophetic and past life dreams....I was so young and had nobody to guide or talk to me about it. Things went doormat for many years up until my late teens, then started up again after my NDE

soulforce 13-08-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Hello,

Why there are more of those videos? Are people trying to warn us or make money out of views of their videos. Who can we trust today?

The short answer is it's human nature to sully what other's find positive. It's also human nature to doubt in something too good to be true. We seem to have this desire/impulse to place doubt and fear in everything we believe in. The truth is it doesn't matter - You always have the power to create your own experiences in the after life. Going into the "white light" is what NDE'ers describe the experience of returning home. However what you end up experiencing when you transition is completely tailored to you. They're no words to describe the actual event. For example, the "white light" isn't actually white. It's filled with colors (never seen), feelings (never felt), and harmonics (never heard before).

If going into the light was a trap, people who've crossed over into the "white light" during their Near Death Experience would have been snatched and taken away into their next life. That's not what happens though. People who've experienced the "white light" have crossed it and stayed to experience more than just the light but an expansion to fills the entire universe itself.

Tobi 23-08-2018 11:14 PM

People who cross over in doubt and fear and anguish and confusion about what light to follow or not follow, or the Matrix, or whatever bothers them, will just stay where they are and hunker down I suppose, and gradually things will come to them which they trust, and then they can let go and be free.

Re-incarnation as far as I know, is not compulsory and enforced. Nor is Soul recycling in some Matrix. I know Souls who were quite simple Beings, and yet they are still there....having passed some time ago.
If there was a dark re-cycling schedule, they would have been forced back and presumably their energy wouldn't still be so alive and vibrant in Spirit!

I think the best plan for emergency navigation is to go where your Heart and Soul feels truth and Love and the consequences will be good. Of course anyone can over-think this, but we are pretty good intuitional Beings when we let our own light shine.

Tomma 24-08-2018 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic
Stay away from the light and any saviors or family members calling you toward it. Especially the Jesus/Osiris messiah figure, he has evil intents no matter what emotions he invokes in you. If you go to the light you will be reincarnated and given amnesia and your body/soul/spirit will be used as a energy battery and a food source for the sinister beings that have us trapped in this prison matrix.

This is all fear based and I don't believe in it.

Ankhesenamun 24-08-2018 06:48 AM

I would consider it extremely dangerous to listen to such Youtube videos and to avoid stepping into the white light. It is well known that those who fear the light because they fear judgement, become restless souls - ie ghosts who haunt places or people.

When one notices a haunting, the usual way to deal with it is to tell the restless soul to go into the light.

It's unlikely that this is a reincarnation trap as reincarnation only happens with one's agreement, and for a reason. The soul also enters the body long before birth. When we become advanced enough, we escape the cycle of reincarnation, but as long as we still have things to learn, or unfinished business or things to teach others, we get reincarnated. Nobody and nothing is trying to trick us into getting reincarnated. The decision whether we get born again is not up to whether we fall into a trap, but it is up to God what happens, and it also only happens with our agreement. We agree to a soul contract before each birth where we agree what lessons we have to learn and also where we will get born again, what we have to go through on this earthly plane, in which era and culture we get born, and what we are hoping to achieve.

Whilst there are many helpful Youtube videos, let's not forget that there are also many videos from evil individuals who want to see us becoming lost souls. There are misleading videos made by people who claim to be against the very thing they are speaking about whilst in reality manipulating the viewers and confusing them into just believing the wrong things. One has to exercise a lot of discernment when watching Youtube videos.

Dargor 24-08-2018 11:31 AM

Ok stay away from the light and go where? Not like we have plenty of options, do we?

Colorado 24-08-2018 10:19 PM

No, you go into the light. The light is where you are made whole, and given more energy...people will describe it as high vibrations of love, ect. It is actually where we charge our “batteries” not a matrix. The soul knows this instinctively.

truthineye 29-08-2018 01:54 PM

I am sharing my real life experience.

I was killed by a demon who was sitting on my chest and choked me to death in front of my eyes when I was fully awake in my bed at 3:00 am. It was not sleep paralysis. Later, I was floating through tunnel and saw a prominent line. At the end of the tunnel there was a BRIGHT light 1000 times bigger than SUN and Pure WHITE. There are some sort of bungee jumping point where you had to jump into UNKNOWN. At Bungee Jumpee Point/LINE, I was asked to say 1 thing and cross. I just said WAHEGURU and bang I was back to my bed. Like Father, Abba, PitaJee, Dad, Pop, Abbu are different names used by children to address their Father, Similarly Gods Name (Waheguru, Gopal, Har, Hari, Ram, Allah, God) are all same. Our politician and religion DONS tell you they are different, but they are same. When you see reality of life, you know how much time you have wasted in petty things.

This mantra saved me in after death, cured my depression. I would surely recommend you to listen to this mantra for maximum time during the day. During my depression when none medicine was working, I was planning to commit suicide. Finally as my last attempt I started reciting WAHEGURU 6-8 Hours continously. My depression cured within 7-15 Days and I have never taken any medicine after that.

If anyone from you are experiencing any demonic activities or facing any depression type symptoms please try doing this.

Colorado 29-08-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truthineye
I am sharing my real life experience.

I was killed by a demon who was sitting on my chest and choked me to death in front of my eyes when I was fully awake in my bed at 3:00 am. It was not sleep paralysis. Later, I was floating through tunnel and saw a prominent line. At the end of the tunnel there was a BRIGHT light 1000 times bigger than SUN and Pure WHITE. There are some sort of bungee jumping point where you had to jump into UNKNOWN. At Bungee Jumpee Point/LINE, I was asked to say 1 thing and cross. I just said WAHEGURU and bang I was back to my bed. Like Father, Abba, PitaJee, Dad, Pop, Abbu are different names used by children to address their Father, Similarly Gods Name (Waheguru, Gopal, Har, Hari, Ram, Allah, God) are all same. Our politician and religion DONS tell you they are different, but they are same. When you see reality of life, you know how much time you have wasted in petty things.

This mantra saved me in after death, cured my depression. I would surely recommend you to listen to this mantra for maximum time during the day. During my depression when none medicine was working, I was planning to commit suicide. Finally as my last attempt I started reciting WAHEGURU 6-8 Hours continously. My depression cured within 7-15 Days and I have never taken any medicine after that.

If anyone from you are experiencing any demonic activities or facing any depression type symptoms please try doing this.

Thank you for this post. Very happy that you do not suffer from depression or suicidal thoughts anymore. God Bless*

kuurt 29-08-2018 10:54 PM

I think it's unusual for people to reincarnate right after they die. I think we usually wait a period of time before reincarnating, such as 50 years or more. And I base this assumption on Michael Newton and Dolores Cannon's books. They're both hypnotists that have regressed thousands of people to past lives and live between lives. So I would be suspicious of any being trying to tell me I need to reincarnate right away.

I've heard the term archon is just another name for what some people call demons, or jinn, but I'm not sure.

If the archons really do recycle souls and keep them reincarnating, there has to be a reason for it. And I think the reason would be that they feed on fear and negative (low vibration) energy, which they call loosh. So they're essentially using us as batteries like they do in the movie the matrix. Also in the movie Monsters Inc, the monsters in that movie scare children and feed on their fear.

So if that is really what they're doing, I'm thinking they probably don't trick everybody, but just those people who are in a low vibrational state. Like those who have done something like rape or murder people and who have a lot of guilt around it. Because those would the easiest people to trick. And after all the archon's are feeding off of their low vibrational energies so it makes sense that they would want to keep them around.

Apparently they can't force anybody to reincarnate, since we have free will, but they could convince those people that it's in their best interest to do so for karmic reasons. So they could convince them that they are their spirit guide and they need to reincarnate and experience being rapped because they rapped someone in your last life and need to balance the karma. So I'm thinking that is the trick we need to avoid more so than the light.

I actually created a post on this very topic a while back on another forum if anybody wants to read that:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t46177.0.html

Native spirit 30-08-2018 09:23 PM

Do not cross into the white light is fear mongering.i have had three NDE there is nothing to fear.if its your time to go you will go back to spirit after all that is what we are spirit. I was born with my gifts and never have I heard that before.
this is one persons perception and should not be taken seriousely

Namaste

Colorado 30-08-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Do not cross into the white light is fear mongering.i have had three NDE there is nothing to fear.if its your time to go you will go back to spirit after all that is what we are spirit. I was born with my gifts and never have I heard that before.
this is one persons perception and should not be taken seriousely

Namaste

Its YouTube's perspective..

Native spirit 31-08-2018 12:42 AM

Well that says it all

Namaste

XploreR 03-09-2018 05:38 PM

The best evidence for both life after death & some characteristics of the place we go, comes from the growing number of Near Death Experiences published since 1975. Each is different in the sense that it happens to an individual who is different from every other individual in the world. But there are common elements in every NDE that are shared with others. That commonality adds credence to the verity of NDEs being real. About 15% of NDEs have some negative characteristics--especially in the beginning. But all seem to end with a positive outcome. I don't know where this fear-mongering of going into the white light comes from, but it serves no spiritual purpose. I don't believe it's true.

MisterHunter 06-09-2018 12:19 PM

From the sounds of it, not stepping into the light means we would forever be bound by eternal darkness until we decided it was enough and entered it.

Windbreeze 11-09-2018 02:22 PM

If soul decides to not step into white light, what plane will it be stuck on? Astral plane?

kuurt 11-09-2018 09:48 PM

I think you would become an earthbound ghost. I don't know why they call them earthbound because I think they're really in one of the astral planes where you can see the physical world and people, but most of them can't see you. If they did see you they would probably see you as an apparition.

Lord_Viskey 12-09-2018 01:35 AM

They are called earthbound because they are stuck in the astral realm - which is the plane of emotions. The emotional/astral plane is just next to the physical plane & anyone with self awareness knows how “emotionally” they can be attached to material things, so when we die , we are likely going to remain attached to the ghostly remnants of what we once knew in the physical plane. - i.e.: “earthbound”.

Being earthbound is also akin to saying that the entity also is being trapped by their “false emotions” - which, basically, are the emotions that “falsly” attach us to that which we are both “more familiar with” & that which is “not as pure” - we become the emotional being through our attachments to ego rather than to our spirit , and this keeps us tethered to the lower vibrational planes.

Rah nam 12-09-2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
They are called earthbound because they are stuck in the astral realm - which is the plane of emotions. The emotional/astral plane is just next to the physical plane & anyone with self awareness knows how “emotionally” they can be attached to material things, so when we die , we are likely going to remain attached to the ghostly remnants of what we once knew in the physical plane. - i.e.: “earthbound”.

Being earthbound is also akin to saying that the entity also is being trapped by their “false emotions” - which, basically, are the emotions that “falsly” attach us to that which we are both “more familiar with” & that which is “not as pure” - we become the emotional being through our attachments to ego rather than to our spirit , and this keeps us tethered to the lower vibrational planes.

This is more or less correct.
It has to be said, many choose to stay in the non physical earth realm, to be close to their loved one, or are bound by attachments to them and often neither side is willing to detach, let go.