Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Do Not Step Into The White Light? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124322)

Native spirit 30-08-2018 09:23 PM

Do not cross into the white light is fear mongering.i have had three NDE there is nothing to fear.if its your time to go you will go back to spirit after all that is what we are spirit. I was born with my gifts and never have I heard that before.
this is one persons perception and should not be taken seriousely

Namaste

Colorado 30-08-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Do not cross into the white light is fear mongering.i have had three NDE there is nothing to fear.if its your time to go you will go back to spirit after all that is what we are spirit. I was born with my gifts and never have I heard that before.
this is one persons perception and should not be taken seriousely

Namaste

Its YouTube's perspective..

Native spirit 31-08-2018 12:42 AM

Well that says it all

Namaste

XploreR 03-09-2018 05:38 PM

The best evidence for both life after death & some characteristics of the place we go, comes from the growing number of Near Death Experiences published since 1975. Each is different in the sense that it happens to an individual who is different from every other individual in the world. But there are common elements in every NDE that are shared with others. That commonality adds credence to the verity of NDEs being real. About 15% of NDEs have some negative characteristics--especially in the beginning. But all seem to end with a positive outcome. I don't know where this fear-mongering of going into the white light comes from, but it serves no spiritual purpose. I don't believe it's true.

MisterHunter 06-09-2018 12:19 PM

From the sounds of it, not stepping into the light means we would forever be bound by eternal darkness until we decided it was enough and entered it.

Windbreeze 11-09-2018 02:22 PM

If soul decides to not step into white light, what plane will it be stuck on? Astral plane?

kuurt 11-09-2018 09:48 PM

I think you would become an earthbound ghost. I don't know why they call them earthbound because I think they're really in one of the astral planes where you can see the physical world and people, but most of them can't see you. If they did see you they would probably see you as an apparition.

Lord_Viskey 12-09-2018 01:35 AM

They are called earthbound because they are stuck in the astral realm - which is the plane of emotions. The emotional/astral plane is just next to the physical plane & anyone with self awareness knows how “emotionally” they can be attached to material things, so when we die , we are likely going to remain attached to the ghostly remnants of what we once knew in the physical plane. - i.e.: “earthbound”.

Being earthbound is also akin to saying that the entity also is being trapped by their “false emotions” - which, basically, are the emotions that “falsly” attach us to that which we are both “more familiar with” & that which is “not as pure” - we become the emotional being through our attachments to ego rather than to our spirit , and this keeps us tethered to the lower vibrational planes.

Rah nam 12-09-2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
They are called earthbound because they are stuck in the astral realm - which is the plane of emotions. The emotional/astral plane is just next to the physical plane & anyone with self awareness knows how “emotionally” they can be attached to material things, so when we die , we are likely going to remain attached to the ghostly remnants of what we once knew in the physical plane. - i.e.: “earthbound”.

Being earthbound is also akin to saying that the entity also is being trapped by their “false emotions” - which, basically, are the emotions that “falsly” attach us to that which we are both “more familiar with” & that which is “not as pure” - we become the emotional being through our attachments to ego rather than to our spirit , and this keeps us tethered to the lower vibrational planes.

This is more or less correct.
It has to be said, many choose to stay in the non physical earth realm, to be close to their loved one, or are bound by attachments to them and often neither side is willing to detach, let go.