Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Newbie here from DE (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128933)

MissAnnThrope 12-04-2019 06:57 PM

Newbie here from DE

Hello everyone!

I always feel awkward posting an introduction, but here goes:

I'm an aspiring writer and a mother of 3, including my firstborn son who is no longer with us. I'm a voracious reader, and I have an interest in physics. I've had a hard run of it, all the more reason for spiritual pursuits, right?

I've always considered myself a spiritual person (though not a religious one) having interest in various spiritual arenas at different times in my life, including Eastern Orthodoxy, Ceremonial Magick, and Taoism. I'm a big believer in Astrology, both Eastern and Western, I put a lot of stock in gems and stones, I'm a fan of Teal Swan and Eckhart Tolle, and for the past couple years I've been trying to master astral projection. I'm also somewhat well versed in scripture (old and new testaments), though I'm no longer at a point in life where I'm actively studying it.

I probably seem like a spiritual mess being all over the place lol, but I'm just trying to find my way, taking a little from here and there, learning as I go. I hope I can take something from these boards and maybe leave something as well?

Thanks for listening and letting me introduce myself!

PS: is there a way to make this site a little more cellphone friendly? Like a simplified view?

Native spirit 12-04-2019 07:49 PM

Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste

Chrysalis 12-04-2019 11:21 PM

Greetings MissAnnThrope and welcome to SF!

Lynn 13-04-2019 03:52 AM

Hello

I do wish that the site could transform more to the age of the Cell Phone.

The issues are that when the site was set up we were on desk tops and lap tops. I am sure Matt would be very surprised at where technology has gone since his passing.

I run the site the best I can without any technical supports, so its a blessing its still running.

Lynn

dream jo 13-04-2019 08:24 PM

hi................................................ ....................

MissAnnThrope 14-04-2019 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I do wish that the site could transform more to the age of the Cell Phone.

The issues are that when the site was set up we were on desk tops and lap tops. I am sure Matt would be very surprised at where technology has gone since his passing.

I run the site the best I can without any technical supports, so its a blessing its still running.

Lynn

Fortunately my eyesight is good, so there's that anyway! And I can always get on the desktop if need be.

Thanks guys, for the welcome!

dybmh 15-04-2019 03:26 AM

Hi MissAnnThrope,

I'm new here too. If I figure out any tips or tricks I'll try to remember to post them here.

I can relate to the journey as you described it. I am also interested in a diverse set of spiritual schools. I also always felt "spiritual", and that is a bit uncool in my friend / peer group here in the US.

So It's nice to meet new people who have similar interests; I've already met some nice folks since I've joined.

Welcome, and hope to read some of your posts in the future.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 15-04-2019 09:05 PM

Hello and Welcome to the Spiritual Forum.

I hope you enjoy you're time on here. I'm sure you'll meet lots of lovely people on here. Everyone is very supportive.