Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   "Psychic" Kids (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123589)

Nimue 29-06-2018 02:47 PM

"Psychic" Kids

I'm sure we all have stores to share of eerie experiences as kids, or stories of our kiddos having what could be labelled as 'psychic' moments.

Though it would be nice to share the Truth and Innocence of younglings, so here goes one that really creeped me out:

My son was just over 3 years old. Hubby had an emergency at work, so I hastily arranged for a friend who lived nearby to pick me up from work, and collect the little one from playschool.

My son was very quiet. Usually he jabbers all the way home, and we have to ask him to keep quiet so we can focus on driving.

When I asked him why he was so quiet, he said:

"Mommy I am just sitting still because I am going to be so scared when that Evil Woman hits Aunty X's Car"

Needless to say, that was enough for me to let off a nervous giggle and the car was very quiet.

A few minutes later, we were at a red traffic light... and what do you know, a woman driving behind us, smacks right into the back of my friend's car :icon_eek:

My friend has been rather freaked out about this incident ever since, and does not come round as often as she used to...

Native spirit 29-06-2018 09:13 PM

Children are very open to spirit normally it eases off when they start full time school.so your story about your son is normal.
but for some it just gets stronger I was born with my gifts I used to say things all the time. I am a medium when I was expecting my first child I knew I was carrying twins. when my son was born because I was huge and he weighed only 5ib 12oz born. they all told me I was never having twins but I knew different when my son was 9 months old he was walking and always chatting away so I asked him who he was speaking to he said my brother he looks like me.
I fall pregnant and I knew it wasn't right I told the doctor I had 5 scans nothing showed but I knew it wasn't right I demanded a second and third opinion,to be told the same thing again a trainee doctor came in and he demanded they do a laparoscopy it was then they discovered I was 1 minute from death I had an ectopic,
next I had a miscarriage I knew the ectopic was a boy and I knew the miscarriage was a girl.
12 months later I was expecting again I was warned not to have anymore because the ectopic had done so much damage.i had a little girl she came up to me when she was 2 and said I was nearly born before but I had to go back
and my name was different.but this was the norm in my household

Namaste

Compendium 29-06-2018 10:24 PM

My daughter sees and audibly hears spirits. I didnt want to close her off to it so I told her when she was 9 what was going on and about our family history. When she was 4 though I took her to pre k. We were pulling out of the driveway and she says "Its ok that your going to be late picking me up today" I told her there was no reason I should be late, she told me she knew that, but I was still going to be late. Sure enough some guy blocked our driveway and because of a fence we couldnt go around him. We were 15 min late. SMH

Both times I was pregnant I knew almost at the moment of conception. I even told my family before I verified it with my second.

My poor son is clairavoyent. I have been forced to explain to him about ghost far too soon he was 5. He would walk down the hall way and all the doors would fly open and then slam shut. I tried pushing it off on the AC pressure, but he wasnt buying it and I refuse to tell them or let them believe they are crazy. They also know I wont lie to them, but I will tell them if it is none of their business. My husband is also gifted so they get it from both of us.

Namaste`

dream jo 30-06-2018 04:01 PM

yes i get it wz spoookt by thng in my nannas housess wen i wz a kid i wz a kid it had imagryy frindss even fell ort witdh thm i did thn l lerntt y uslyy spirtalyy kids uslyy do hav imangtryy frindss thy do

angelic star 01-07-2018 04:00 AM

Growing up I used to get surprised looks from adults all the time because I knew things. I was a normal kid there wasn't ever anything eccentric about me but throughout my childhood years my teachers would describe me as very observant and sensitive.
I would hear voices and feel spirits but they were not very extraordinary to me. I thought all kids experience that. It wasn't until late in my teenage years I realized it does not happen to everyone.
I have worked with young children and some of them surprised me like crazy. It's almost scary how much these kids know sometimes. I learned to be more honest with myself and with others just by working with them. They can be very transparent but more clever than we know.

MisterHunter 06-09-2018 12:10 PM

I used to call out to a man that was never there. My mother when we moved said the house was haunted as she would often hear someone going up the stairs, heavy breathing and at times the house would get very cold in one spot. One night I remember I saw a white figure hovering over my bed and I ran downstairs in fear. Never seen anything since.

VanGoGurl 26-09-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compendium
My daughter sees and audibly hears spirits. I didnt want to close her off to it so I told her when she was 9 what was going on and about our family history. When she was 4 though I took her to pre k. We were pulling out of the driveway and she says "Its ok that your going to be late picking me up today" I told her there was no reason I should be late, she told me she knew that, but I was still going to be late. Sure enough some guy blocked our driveway and because of a fence we couldnt go around him. We were 15 min late. SMH

Both times I was pregnant I knew almost at the moment of conception. I even told my family before I verified it with my second.

My poor son is clairavoyent. I have been forced to explain to him about ghost far too soon he was 5. He would walk down the hall way and all the doors would fly open and then slam shut. I tried pushing it off on the AC pressure, but he wasnt buying it and I refuse to tell them or let them believe they are crazy. They also know I wont lie to them, but I will tell them if it is none of their business. My husband is also gifted so they get it from both of us.

Namaste`

Compendium,

How did you tell your daughter? How did she react? My daughter is 16 and clairaudient.

My 8yr old son is as well....

I do have 12yr old son too. He’s possibly a little bit clairaudient. Not as much as his brother and sister though.

I’m nervous about it because of my own struggles with balancing out energies.

Any advice you can give is definitely welcome.

Thanks

John32241 26-09-2018 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanGoGurl

I’m nervous about it because of my own struggles with balancing out energies.

Hi,

Most of my experiences with Psychic Kids involve parents who have no idea what is going on with their children when it comes to this subject.

Now as parents who are much more aware of these things there is also an issue. You tend to project how your children will deal with these things based on your own experiences with it.

There is no need to be nervous with an expectation that there will be struggles balancing out energies, as I see these things. The kids today are equipped to be far more well adjusted than we were.

They all have an intuitive wisdom about what is going on which far exceeds what our older generation had to work with. There is a sense of adventure and intense curiosity for them. That outlook alone keeps them safe for what we expect to encounter in energetic realms will be what we create with our beliefs.

I hope that my thoughts on this will give us greater peace of mind.

John

Lynn 29-09-2018 06:14 PM

Hello

As parents its a shock at times for us, even if we are open to it all like I am we can like I did miss it being present in our own children. The last things I wanted was one of my children to be like me so open to it all asi ts a scary journey at times.

Well that did not happen all three are very much like me and unlike me they seem to have come into this life "understanding it all" on a level where it is just whom and what they are. So for me the challenge was different it was teaching them what to say when to say it and now to control it all. How to be whom they are but not broadcast that out to the World.

Too at school it was a challenge as there were times when they "needed" to step out and deal with things, and I had to be open with the school that if they needed to call home, or needed to step out and be alone to let that happen. I was blessed for the most part the school was open to understandings me.

More and more children are coming in more open and aware of what we call the Paranormal World and as parents we need to catch up.

My Son's first "vision" was at the age of 3 (he was very advanced as a child full basic sentences at 6 months fully communicative at the age of 2.) So he told me about a "boy in a box" and sure enough two days later on the news was this real life case. My Son has somehow seen the whole even go down as it happened. When the Dr asked him about how he was doing with it all he simply said "man does some horrible things to man", and that was that.

Lynn

SerendipityLizard 11-10-2018 01:13 AM

Well, I'm no parent, but since I'm pretty young, I know what it's like to be a psychic as a teenager. Well, I wouldn't be that cautious around the spiritual world. It's a lot like the physical world if you ask me -- it just seems more dangerous because it's unknown.

In both worlds, both have to be taught how to trust and distrust certain others. And in general, most spirits are pretty relaxed and are like ordinary people. Like in the real world, crimes from murderers and the like are much more rare compared to the more average get to go population, as much as finding saints and powerful entities are rarer.

I find that talking to spirits does help at my age -- hahaha. Sure does help to have some extra parents around for your child when you're not there for them. My parents were often very busy and I was the only child -- so at least some entities to talk to really.

And they sure know when I actually should disagree with the adults sometimes. Sometimes I'm told something about my own parents, and then later I find I was right to bring up an argument with them, haha. Nice to have extra "family" around that would keep any negative parenting styles in check for the kids, haha.

Strangely enough, we never seem to think of other spiritual entities as family, except of course if they're passed on loved ones. Whether they are blood or not does not matter. Family is from the heart from where I come from -- no matter how cheesy it sounds. :wink: