Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Align yourself with the oneness of God/nature, align yourself with infinite abundance (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133714)

MikeS80 07-02-2020 12:46 AM

I just got done reading a very interesting and informative article on how most of the worlds religions and spirituality and Quantum Physics are simular to each other. The title of that article is:

Quantum Physics of God: How Consciousness Became the Universe and Created Itself

And is available at: http://cosmology.com/CosmicConsciousness.html

MikeS80 08-02-2020 03:03 PM

Another important mindset, attitude and self talk to have in conjunction with having an abundance mindset, self talk and attitude, which is a challenge, is having a mindset, attitude, and self talk of I can do anything, as opposed to I can't and/or I will not/won't. My own personal experience has me believing that the type of mindset/attitude you have determines what conscious wants, needs and desires you have. Subconscious wants, needs and desires are just the conscious wants, needs and desires you had for a long time.

All of the above are related to quantum physics/mechanics of consciousness causing a "collapse of the wave function" of the quantum continuum (most people call quantum continuum god, nature, the universe etc etc). By being conscious observers, we observe fragments of the quantum continuum as galaxies, stars, planets, molecules, atoms, particles, objects, people as distinct from the quantum continuum, And collections of those molecules and atoms also became conscious of themselves as things, and are perceived as having shape, form, with length, width, height, weight, duration, and individual identities. Thus, it makes logical common sense that the quantum continuum/universe uses consciousness to be conscious of itself, and why consciousness creates duality and that purpose is for the quantum continuum to be conscious of itself.

This also explains why our surroundings/environment in the present moment triggers our negative and untrue mental and emotional conditioning, manipulations, memories and beliefs, and that is because, we are in the quantum continuum and this is also the reason why we have the law of attraction, manifestation/ synchronicity of like energy/beliefs attracts like energy/beliefs.

MikeS80 08-02-2020 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeS80
Another important mindset, attitude and self talk to have in conjunction with having an abundance mindset, self talk and attitude, which is a challenge, is having a mindset, attitude, and self talk of I can do anything, as opposed to I can't and/or I will not/won't. My own personal experience has me believing that the type of mindset/attitude you have determines what conscious wants, needs and desires you have. Subconscious wants, needs and desires are just the conscious wants, needs and desires you had for a long time.

All of the above are related to quantum physics/mechanics of consciousness causing a "collapse of the wave function" of the quantum continuum (most people call quantum continuum god, nature, the universe etc etc). By being conscious observers, we observe fragments of the quantum continuum as galaxies, stars, planets, molecules, atoms, particles, objects, people as distinct from the quantum continuum, And collections of those molecules and atoms also became conscious of themselves as things, and are perceived as having shape, form, with length, width, height, weight, duration, and individual identities. Thus, it makes logical common sense that the quantum continuum/universe uses consciousness to be conscious of itself, and why consciousness creates duality and that purpose is for the quantum continuum to be conscious of itself.

This also explains why our surroundings/environment in the present moment triggers our negative and untrue mental and emotional conditioning, manipulations, memories and beliefs, and that is because, we are in the quantum continuum and this is also the reason why we have the law of attraction, manifestation/ synchronicity of like energy/beliefs attracts like energy/beliefs.

I let the information, which I posted above sink in my subconscious for a few hours....

Consciousness is what perceives/decodes the perfect Physical universe, and everything inside the universe/perfect eternal present moment-Now that is inside the quantum continuum. I added the word perfect to the physical universe/present moment because the quantum continuum is perfect and infinite, so the physical universe and everything in the universe, which is inside the quantum continuum, is and must be perfect and infinite also. Add to it that the quantum continuum animates all living things one way or another-via the heart and nervouse system for life forms that have them, and bada-bing-bada-doo, there you go.

Still_Waters 09-02-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Another important mindset, attitude and self talk to have in conjunction with having an abundance mindset, self talk and attitude, which is a challenge, is having a mindset, attitude, and self talk of I can do anything, as opposed to I can't and/or I will not/won't.

Having personally witnessed the previously unimaginable "impossible" during my travels throughout the world, I too came to the conclusion that one "can do anything".

What led you to that conclusion or is it primarily positive thinking on your part?

MikeS80 09-02-2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Having personally witnessed the previously unimaginable "impossible" during my travels throughout the world, I too came to the conclusion that one "can do anything".

What led you to that conclusion or is it primarily positive thinking on your part?

It is more than just positive thinking. I saw in my own head that telling myself that I can't or won't do something comes down to (mental) laziness or having a belief in scarcity and lack. Telling yourself that you can do anything is the complete opposite and is abundance.

Having a belief in scarcity effects the law of attraction/quantum physics negatively. The law of attraction is nothing but quantum physics at work (it seems to me the ego in conjunction with consciousness makes the law of attraction work, the ego is creative, with all it's beliefs, thoughts etc while consciousness is the perceiver/creator). Consciousness is like a projector of light that shines out of our eyes to perceive the physical universe that is already inside the singularity, Brahman/quantum continuum, god, oneness, etc etc.

My ego seems to be in the middle of the consciousness that shines out of my 2 eyes, Thus I am convinced that my ego's beliefs and thoughts attaches to the consciousness that shines out of my 2 eyes then consciousness perceives and/or creates my thoughts and beliefs in the physical universe, which consciousness also perceives. If my ego is mentally and emotionally conditioned/manipulated, my thoughts and beliefs will be incorrect and/or negative and my surroundings/environment in the universe/present moment will trigger my mental and emotional conditioning/manipulations. I either learn from it or I escape it by daydreaming, thinking about the past or future or wishing I was somewhere else, doing something else. After I have been escaping the present moment for a long time, things ended up getting worse, so I get frustrated, angry, hateful, anxious, depressed, I get mental and physical health problems etc etc. I went through it all, so I have been there and done that.

Quantum physics/mechanics says the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) becomes all life (consciousness/Atman) so the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) is conscious of itself. In essence, the singularity/universe is becoming conscious of itself. This also means consciousness, not the ego perceives the duality of the physical universe, which makes perfect sense when you think about- consciousness requires duality/something to be conscious of.

MikeS80 10-02-2020 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
There's only one intent and that's God realization. Any other interpretation is a misinterpretation.

https://www.holybooks.com/wp-content...Gita-ebook.pdf

"In Vietnam when I was twenty-one a hand grenade or mortar round--the circumstances made it difficult to determine which--blew me into a clear and brilliant blackness. For the next thirty-seven years that glimpse of infinite emptiness, so intimate, so familiar, kept me looking almost obsessively in esoteric books and far corners for an explanation of myself. Then, “suddenly,” the veil, as they say, was lifted."

What is being described is the ultimate discovery of looking within. The truth of what You truly are.

You having an authoritarian view and attitude towards it (spirituality), does not do any good. All I am doing is expressing my experiences, which sometimes is a challenge to put into the correct words.

MikeS80 10-02-2020 12:37 PM

Quote:

You having an authoritarian view and attitude towards it (spirituality), does not do any good. All I am doing is expressing my experiences, which sometimes is a challenge to put into the correct words.

I try to believe and know only what I can see by looking out into the physical universe/present moment. I see every milisecond of every single day with my consciousness that the physical universe/present moment does not lie, while emotional and mental conditioning/manipulations lies all the time, hence the purposes of my posts. Sure, I do come up with concepts for stuff beyond what I see, using logic, reason and common sense, but that is the purpose of having an ego and a physical brain.

JustASimpleGuy 10-02-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
There's only one intent and that's God realization. Any other interpretation is a misinterpretation.

https://www.holybooks.com/wp-content...Gita-ebook.pdf

"In Vietnam when I was twenty-one a hand grenade or mortar round--the circumstances made it difficult to determine which--blew me into a clear and brilliant blackness. For the next thirty-seven years that glimpse of infinite emptiness, so intimate, so familiar, kept me looking almost obsessively in esoteric books and far corners for an explanation of myself. Then, “suddenly,” the veil, as they say, was lifted."

What is being described is the ultimate discovery of looking within. The truth of what You truly are.

No, I just don't have an anarchistic view, rejecting everything that came before me just because it did come before me and from recognized masters and not me, nor having the hubris to believe I alone found the truth that's eluded all the mystics and sages for thousands of years. That's kind of the point, to step outside of one's ego, one's sense of self-relatedness, self-importance.

Concerning the Ashtavakra Gita there is only one interpretation and that is there is no difference, no separation between You and the Absolute. Repeated over and over and over again.

Still_Waters 10-02-2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

It is more than just positive thinking. I saw in my own head that telling myself that I can't or won't do something comes down to (mental) laziness or having a belief in scarcity and lack. Telling yourself that you can do anything is the complete opposite and is abundance.

Having a belief in scarcity effects the law of attraction/quantum physics negatively. The law of attraction is nothing but quantum physics at work (it seems to me the ego in conjunction with consciousness makes the law of attraction work, the ego is creative, with all it's beliefs, thoughts etc while consciousness is the perceiver/creator). Consciousness is like a projector of light that shines out of our eyes to perceive the physical universe that is already inside the singularity, Brahman/quantum continuum, god, oneness, etc etc.

My ego seems to be in the middle of the consciousness that shines out of my 2 eyes, Thus I am convinced that my ego's beliefs and thoughts attaches to the consciousness that shines out of my 2 eyes then consciousness perceives and/or creates my thoughts and beliefs in the physical universe, which consciousness also perceives. If my ego is mentally and emotionally conditioned/manipulated, my thoughts and beliefs will be incorrect and/or negative and my surroundings/environment in the universe/present moment will trigger my mental and emotional conditioning/manipulations. I either learn from it or I escape it by daydreaming, thinking about the past or future or wishing I was somewhere else, doing something else. After I have been escaping the present moment for a long time, things ended up getting worse, so I get frustrated, angry, hateful, anxious, depressed, I get mental and physical health problems etc etc. I went through it all, so I have been there and done that.

Quantum physics/mechanics says the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) becomes all life (consciousness/Atman) so the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) is conscious of itself. In essence, the singularity/universe is becoming conscious of itself. This also means consciousness, not the ego perceives the duality of the physical universe, which makes perfect sense when you think about- consciousness requires duality/something to be conscious of.

Thanks for the speedy response. It is my understanding as well that "the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) becomes all life (consciousness/Atman) so the singularity (god, Brahman, oneness, universe etc etc.) is conscious of itself. In essence, the singularity/universe is becoming conscious of itself. " Becoming one with it is quite life-transforming.

This part of your post was interesting: "...telling myself that I can't or won't do something comes down to (mental) laziness or having a belief in scarcity and lack. Telling yourself that you can do anything is the complete opposite and is abundance. "

MikeS80 10-02-2020 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still_Waters

This part of your post was interesting: "...telling myself that I can't or won't do something comes down to (mental) laziness or having a belief in scarcity and lack. Telling yourself that you can do anything is the complete opposite and is abundance. "

It is true. I think people who give the excuse that changing or reprogramming the mind's conditioning is hard, thus do not, is a form of mental laziness. Never quiting or giving up on changing or reprogramming your mind's conditioning is the most challenging thing a person can do. In a way, posting about this stuff, keeps me conscious of this stuff and prevents me from falling into that trap. So there is a purpose for my madness. :D