Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   suicide (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117598)

ribbons of color 13-10-2017 11:21 AM

suicide

Needing direction:

Hi all,
my son's friend hung himself about three yrs. ago. My son had a dream, and in his dream, he woke up in this gray area, no plant life, no ground, no sky, no nothing, just gray, then all of a sudden he was walking down the drive way in the neighborhood where he grew up, and all of a sudden this friend that hung himself was there, My son asked him how he was doing, friend replied, you know I'm dead right, I been dead for three yrs., my son replied yes I know, what have you been doing all this time, friend said just walking around, my son asked for three years you have just been walking around?, friend said yes, my son asked what do you just think about where you want to go and you are there, friend said yes, they continued to walk to my sons childhood home, my son said to friend, I have to run in my house and get something, I'll be right out, his friend waited outside the house, but when my son was going back out to talk with his friend he woke up. My son also mentioned to me his friends eyes, and outer area were all black. So my question is, is this poor soul just roaming around lost, and can't find his way home, or is this something else, and can we help him go home, even though he did not ask to go there. Thank you.

Native spirit 13-10-2017 11:29 AM

This sounds to me this is something your son imagines death by any other form other than natural causes, is like i can assure you your sons friend would have gone into healing as soon as he passed.
does your son having a feeling of guilt over his friends death?. this could be one reason for him to dream this.

Namaste

ribbons of color 13-10-2017 11:46 AM

I am sure he had guilt feelings over his death, just as we all do when something like this happens, like, why did I not see this coming, why did I not hang out with him that day, maybe I could have saved him, maybe if I only..., you get the picture. This person had a very troubled life, always felt he didn't measure up, he was not good enough, this is why I worry he carried this into the afterlife, and thinks this is all there is, I have no experience about this, and just want to help if this is what I feel it is, thank you so much for responding.

linen53 13-10-2017 12:35 PM

Your son's friend is exactly where he wants to be. You said yourself you son told him he only had to think of a place to be and he would be there which the young man acknowledged.

Sometimes we just want to be alone to think. 3 years? Time does not matter on the other side. I was in a similar place for much, much longer in between lives once.

ribbons of color 13-10-2017 01:28 PM

No, my son never told him, my son asked him, do you just think of where you want to go and you just go, and his friend acknowledged, yes. So you feel he wants to be where he is, and maybe ponder his previous lifetime on earth, I never thought of that, its just the black eyes that made me think, maybe he feels he is not worthy to move on, thank you so much for you input, good to know.

linen53 13-10-2017 03:17 PM

Ask, tell, what's the difference. The young man acknowledges that he knows he can change his location any time he wants according to your original post.

Black eyes mean he doesn't want to see. His choice. Don't read to much into the appearance of it. It's symbolic for how he feels.

He'll move on when he's ready. He probably has some serious thinking to do about not only this last incarnation but the combined incarnations and he has some problems to solve and is looking into a different plan to get where he wants to go in his next incarnation.

The frustration I felt when I was in a similar situation was palpable. I just couldn't seem to get to where I needed to be. I kept side-stepping the problems incarnation after incarnation. In this incarnation I am currently in, I did manage to conquer those mountains because of devising a plan before I was born. A life-plan that would work for me.

But when I figured out a plan, I was outta there so fast it would have made your head spin.

ribbons of color 13-10-2017 06:07 PM

thank you so much for helping me see the true meaning of this visit, the eye thing is what had me a little worried, but now that you explained it, it make good sense to me. Thank you for sharing much about yourself and your situation, Have a great weekend.
Ribbons

BlareCrush1991 10-11-2017 02:26 AM

I'm new here sad to read this. The best thing to do is always pray for his soul to be safe and at least put some candle to guide his soul to the right path as it may help him find his way back him.

revolver 10-11-2017 06:59 AM

For me personally when your dead your dead, there is nothing more to it, suicide or not, there is no one to suffer after death.

Colorado 11-11-2017 01:23 AM

I just want to tell you....I feel that I’m a good person, atleast my intentions are. I had a NDE in my 20s, I was going through some major ****. It was self induced, although not intentional. I also saw this grey area and fog.

I honestly think when we die, and we see that grey area....it’s because our energy is confused. Like attracts like, it’s science....but it’s also spirituality. So many of us will see that that grey area.....life and emotions are confusing.

I do ask that you pray for his his confusion to be lifted, and that he see the truth, and light....and he feel his worth and love from this universe, amd God/energy/light. He’s not the only one who doesn’t......we all feel the way he did, and does.

I’ve had psychic experiences my whole life, even though I didn’t know what it was until I became an adult.

I’ve had most of my psychic experiences through dreams, that’s where my emotions come to light....that’s also energy, and my true self is shown. The afterlife is all about emotions, and our mind or beliefs are guided amd shaped through these emotions.

They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and I believe the eyes show our spirituality.

I saw my great grandfather after death through a dream, amd his eyes were dark and hollow, he was helping me...I called for his help. He was not evil, lost, or in dispair...but his eyes were dark and hollow....because we are all learning in our ways, and our own timing. It shows me, that my papa was still learning....he knew a lot....but he did not know everything. As good as he was, he was still searching for himself, his spirit, and his truth...the eyes are only glowing with color and vibrancy....when the soul knows itself, amd has found true self knowledge, and is at one with itself, and the source. It is not black and white, heaven or hell....it’s a a lot of grey in life amd death. What we believe about ourselves....

My papa was good, he came to help me....but his eyes were dark, he was no demon, no negative spirit, no deceitful entity.....he just showed his true self...his eyes were dark because he still hadn’t found himself, but he is still good. We all who haven’t found our true self, our God given beauty and truth, all have hollow dark eyes....because we do not spiritually see our beauty and truth, yet.....in life or death.

I felt his spirit, I knew it was him, but his eyes were dark and hollow....because papa hadn’t learned his beauty, he made mistakes, his child died in Vietnam, he wasn’t a great worker, he wasn’t always a family man, or great husband, he was a WW2vet....and papa knew that. That’s why his beautiful blue eyes, that I had known.....were hollow amd dark, because he didn’t see what I saw. Papa was showing his,spiritual self....hollow dark eyes show that we do not value, and see ourselves as God does, and we do not see our true worth. Your sons friend still doesn’t, what happens in life, carries over into death....emotions and thoughts, they are our energy.

The message I am sending, whatt God has told me....Love yourself, know your self worth, not vainly, not egotystically....but truly and divinely love yourself...and only then, can you truly love others, and do Gods work.

Most of us have hollow, dark eyes, spiritually ....because we haven’t learned to love ourselves...the eyes show self love.

I will pray for this little sprite of light, to love himself....because that’s what he needs to know.

Don’t ever think God hates or rejects suicides....they reject themselves, but we still love them. They need to love themselves. But even people who don’t commit suicide don’t love the self, they have dark hollow eyes, spiritually.

If you all do not divenly, truly, Godly see who you are spiritually, no matter what spiritual level you reach....your spiritual eyes will be dark and hollow...they will show, no matter how good or bad. The eyes show,self love....the most important love.

Sorry for the typos.

Colorado 11-11-2017 02:05 AM

If you Pm me any deatails of him, I can better send him this message of love....amd I might sound crazy to those who are earthly logical....but I am divinely loving...and I’m also sensitive, and I have helped suicides before, I can feel his energy from what you wrote, but I can better feel him, or better yet, he will feel me more.... if you write to me amd tell me what you know, then I can feel his energy more....and I ask each and everyone one of YOU, who are,reading this, to do this same, to send him your loving energy.,,.because everything and everyone in life who did not tell him this, who he’s learned from, amd who he believed....is why he forgot his self. I have, and you can, change that, and energy, love, help this confused soul of ours, love and energy beyond the grave, we can send him into the light....where his soul belongs....in love, anyone can be changed by love, truth, and energy....send this soul our love....all of us. So this souls feels, loud and clear....love❤️

This is not your sons imagination....you know that, that’s why you wrote, and I know that, that’s why I wrote. For all the self hate this soul has felt....it will be more helpful if more souls here will help me send him love. Please, send this soul
love, everyone! Send all suicides your love, and don’t be ashamed to ask me or others spiritual believers to send love, because I believe we can do that...you are damn right we can, and we should!

headincloud 10-12-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolver
For me personally when your dead your dead, there is nothing more to it, suicide or not, there is no one to suffer after death.

This used to be my belief but I was doing a tarot reading at a ladies home and accidentally tuned into a young disembodied voice 'help me, help me' during the reading but said nothing, at the end the lady who was empathic asked do you anything with ghosts which is an area I have no experience in the sense of haunting or attachments but ever curious she led me upstairs to the bedroom where the bed had been moved away from the wall 2 days prior and the door kept opening despite the fact it was difficult to open by hand because of it's tendency to stick but he had made his presence known. As we got to the top of the stairs I got a psychic flash of him running away in fear and assured the lady he was more afraid of us than we are of him and there we sat on the landing where he drew close and impressed a clairvoyant image that he had hung himself from the attic which he'd accessed by moving his bed out from the wall, he impressed images of living amongst the 7 children almost as a silent family member and huddled shoulder to shoulder on the bed next to a child totally engrossed in his his game boy.

This boy at time of passing had been badly beaten, black ribs and covered in extensive bruising and there was much sadness. Back downstairs I assured them this was nothing dark and a family conversation opened up, the father of the house said we don't mind him being here at which point the young lad in spirit who passed just short of his 14th birthday started sobbing as a result of never having been shown any love, not quite knowing what to do we came together in prayer for him and when I left that evening he joined me in the car which was the last time he made his presence known.

Couldn't stop thinking about this lad plus the fact the experience challenged my former ideas and assumptions.

3am the following morning I was woken by my own guide bringing this lad back down through the veil with his arm around him protectively, he was holding a bunch of flowers for me and it was one of the most touching experiences I've ever been privileged with. I'm left with the consideration that trauma can keep us earthbound but he was clearly free to move in an earthbound way as he joined me in the car, another thing I was impressed with after the event is never underestimate the power of prayer.

revolver 10-12-2017 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headincloud
This used to be my belief but I was doing a tarot reading at a ladies home and accidentally tuned into a young disembodied voice 'help me, help me' during the reading but said nothing, at the end the lady who was empathic asked do you anything with ghosts which is an area I have no experience in the sense of haunting or attachments but ever curious she led me upstairs to the bedroom where the bed had been moved away from the wall 2 days prior and the door kept opening despite the fact it was difficult to open by hand because of it's tendency to stick but he had made his presence known. As we got to the top of the stairs I got a psychic flash of him running away in fear and assured the lady he was more afraid of us than we are of him and there we sat on the landing where he drew close and impressed a clairvoyant image that he had hung himself from the attic which he'd accessed by moving his bed out from the wall, he impressed images of living amongst the 7 children almost as a silent family member and huddled shoulder to shoulder on the bed next to a child totally engrossed in his his game boy.

This boy at time of passing had been badly beaten, black ribs and covered in extensive bruising and there was much sadness. Back downstairs I assured them this was nothing dark and a family conversation opened up, the father of the house said we don't mind him being here at which point the young lad in spirit who passed just short of his 14th birthday started sobbing as a result of never having been shown any love, not quite knowing what to do we came together in prayer for him and when I left that evening he joined me in the car which was the last time he made his presence known.

Couldn't stop thinking about this lad plus the fact the experience challenged my former ideas and assumptions.

3am the following morning I was woken by my own guide bringing this lad back down through the veil with his arm around him protectively, he was holding a bunch of flowers for me and it was one of the most touching experiences I've ever been privileged with. I'm left with the consideration that trauma can keep us earthbound but he was clearly free to move in an earthbound way as he joined me in the car, another thing I was impressed with after the event is never underestimate the power of prayer.

Interesting, but I still don't have any beliefs in an afterlife.:smile:

minxoto 11-12-2017 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ribbons of color
Needing direction:

Hi all,
my son's friend hung himself about three yrs. ago. My son had a dream, and in his dream, he woke up in this gray area, no plant life, no ground, no sky, no nothing, just gray, then all of a sudden he was walking down the drive way in the neighborhood where he grew up, and all of a sudden this friend that hung himself was there, My son asked him how he was doing, friend replied, you know I'm dead right, I been dead for three yrs., my son replied yes I know, what have you been doing all this time, friend said just walking around, my son asked for three years you have just been walking around?, friend said yes, my son asked what do you just think about where you want to go and you are there, friend said yes, they continued to walk to my sons childhood home, my son said to friend, I have to run in my house and get something, I'll be right out, his friend waited outside the house, but when my son was going back out to talk with his friend he woke up. My son also mentioned to me his friends eyes, and outer area were all black. So my question is, is this poor soul just roaming around lost, and can't find his way home, or is this something else, and can we help him go home, even though he did not ask to go there. Thank you.

Where did that friend actually hang himself?

Tobi 11-12-2017 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by headincloud

Thank you very much for sharing that moving experience you had with the boy. It's a wonderful thing indeed, if we have the skills to help others who need special help like that. Blessings.

Pennee 22-12-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
This sounds to me this is something your son imagines death by any other form other than natural causes, is like i can assure you your sons friend would have gone into healing as soon as he passed.
does your son having a feeling of guilt over his friends death?. this could be one reason for him to dream this.

Namaste

There are some beautiful books that describe the spiritual healing that occurs to the soul after someone takes their life. They are really worth reading, and sharing with others. I think we all know of someone who have left the Earth in this way and they are loved even on the other side. God does not desert you or punish you, as often we are taught that he does. God is love.

Pennee 22-12-2017 10:19 PM

I think some words of comfort are much needed here, not questions or "tell me more".