Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Nature (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   why i love nature, what makes you love it too? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119597)

hallow 01-01-2018 03:58 AM

why i love nature, what makes you love it too?

This time of the year its looks beautiful out, snow and full of natures own sparkling ice sculptures. Sparkles of light dance in the snow both day and night. From a warm home or car its a marvelous site. But the other side of nature i love as well but for different reasons. With all that sparkle and what i call natures white light also comes the challenge. The cold! It hasn't been over 10°f in a entire month at the moment its -5°f i guess its natures way of keeping us humble and reminding us shes the one in control. But with that challenge come the hidden gifts. It makes your mind a little sharper it has to be when you're truly out in nature and you think you have her figured out, she throws something new at you. With complete undiscriminating. nature doesn't care if your rich, poor, what race or religion you are she'll reward or dam you for what you are as an individual and your efforts. For both the beautiful and hard i love nature.

ocean breeze 01-01-2018 10:13 AM

I'm more fascinated and mystified for almost those same reasons. Not just on earth but the universe itself. The stars, the moon, the ocean, space, the unknown. The colors we see. Its amazing yet scary in ways. For someone who travels alone without a car, i've gotten the pleasure of experiencing much of natures diversity. And yes, it definitely challenged my mind and body in more ways i could imagine.

travelingwithin 02-01-2018 10:29 AM

I love nature because I feel like home when I'm out there. Especially in the mountains. When I'm hiking I feel like all that ego corruption disappears and I am free. I cannot image living without forests, mountains and grass...after all, we all came from Nature :) it's our real home.

hallow 02-01-2018 10:42 AM

It is beautiful out there. Being the middle of winter just feeling outdoor sick. Its been a nasty start to winter. Hoping it gets a little better so i can get out more.

angelic star 04-01-2018 02:03 AM

When I need answers, being out in nature is the best way to calm the mind. I don't feel the need to ask anymore.

Dargor 04-01-2018 11:44 AM

The fact that it is peaceful and devoid of humans. Being in nature is like receiving a small glimpse of Paradise to me.

CrystalKitty777 04-01-2018 04:24 PM

^That's exactly how I feel.

hallow 07-01-2018 09:04 AM

I need some nature now but its been to cold to get out and enjoy it. But there's a warm up on the way and i am getting out!

mihael_11 10-01-2018 06:06 PM

I am attuned to nature spirits and they can make me happy, singing and jumping around :D i can also regenerate-fill there.

SeekerOfKnowledge 10-01-2018 06:28 PM

Nothing more calming than a walk in a forest when there are no other humans around and all you can hear is birds, rustling leaves and other such sounds.