Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Electronic Communication (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   "Talking" Ouija Board (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=72802)

rodan 05-08-2014 01:43 PM

"Talking" Ouija Board

Are these type of ouija boards in production yet?

One type:, when the planchette crosses a specific letter or number, it " says " the letter outloud, via computerized/human recorded voice.

When a full word is spelled out, the board " says " the name of the word, outloud, as it would have a computerized vocabulary of the English language.

Have a feature where you can record the session.

Would make the session more alive, wouldn't it?

With ghosthunters using EVP, strobe and energy meters, maybe there will be a " real time " EVP meter, oneday. Walk into a room, the meter lights up, and starts talking to you. Live communication from a spirit. That's coming.

Adrienne 05-08-2014 02:33 PM

A talking Ouija ? :icon_eek:

Not that I have heard of. There is a Ouija book, where one asks a question and randomly pages thru the book and each page has a letter or symbol. Similar to a Ouija board but in a book, one still has to figure out the answer going letter by letter.

As I was looking at this book in the store, I did ask a question just out of curiousity. My random letter choosing was just that, didn't come up with anything even remotely close to a word or an answer.

don't rush out and buy the book, while you are waiting for the " talking " Ouija :D

Dream Angel xx

ps I don't have or use a Ouija board, and wouldn't advise using one either, just my 2 cents, lol. :D

OftheSun 12-08-2014 02:43 AM

Do you have a smart phone? I don't but I'll bet there's an app that is some sort of ouija board.

Jenny Crow 12-08-2014 02:47 AM

What makes you think that and how would this ouija board work, and why would they put a ouija board type app in a phon e anyway?

Adrienne 12-08-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
What makes you think that and how would this ouija board work, and why would they put a ouija board type app in a phon e anyway?

why not ? there are apps for just about everything else ?

Native spirit 13-08-2014 08:27 AM

:icon_eek: I wouldn't use a Ouija board with electronic voice or not.even though it is classed as a toy.it can cause a lot of hurt and anxiety. when people come through that are not of the nicest disposition.a voice wouldn't help you clear the energy.

Namaste

Adrienne 13-08-2014 09:16 AM

I am with you on that one Native Spirit ! :icon_eek: I wasn't saying I wanted an app like that, just saying it might be possible in the future. One never knows ........

Star Wolf Medicine Woman 26-10-2014 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
:icon_eek: I wouldn't use a Ouija board with electronic voice or not.even though it is classed as a toy.it can cause a lot of hurt and anxiety. when people come through that are not of the nicest disposition.a voice wouldn't help you clear the energy.

Namaste

I have to agree.... I have a board here that belongs to a friend who used it during Mediumship classes.... Its like a hot potato I have been trying to return it to him for years.. I do not want to use it.. I do not need that kind of thing...
I really think its like 'Opening up your front door and yelling.. Everybody come inside...'
You do not know what you are inviting inside..

skygazer 12-11-2014 08:39 PM

Yes, I am in agreement with you all. Ouija boards of any kind are not games. You can get more than you bargained for.