Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Was anyone awake for their walk in? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=77395)

DontLetThemIn 15-11-2014 05:11 PM

Was anyone awake for their walk in?

So I am personally curious (for those who were psychically awake) what their walk in felt like. Was it an immediate thing? Or did you feel kind of "empty" for a while until the new soul took over?
Love and light! :hug3:

Checkmate. 20-11-2014 01:32 PM

I think walk-ins happen differently for everyone...sometimes they are brought in by a near death experience, sometimes in childhood, and sometimes it just happens. I am not sure if the individual would immediately ''feel'' something is wrong or even recongnize the experience. They would probably just feel ''off'' enough to see something is there.

birds 07-04-2015 01:17 AM

question

What if someone felt they died and then didn't? Yet feel a rebirth following? Is that a walk in, obe, or what? More though than a near death experience.

noxlumina 16-05-2015 05:04 PM

I wonder if I am a walk-in, and what preceded it was a period of time I went through that was extremely humbling and like a death of my ego. I went through a period of illness, very severe depression, and even wanting to die.

And then one day, I "rebooted". Now I am 75% healthy.

But I feel like I'm still figuring out what I'm doing here. And it didn't affect my family relationships negatively at all - it's actually affected them positively.

I went through a period of time where I was having "flashes" of seeing my memories as if I was watching a movie about someone else.

birds 18-05-2015 06:06 AM

maybe

Quote:

Originally Posted by noxlumina
I wonder if I am a walk-in, and what preceded it was a period of time I went through that was extremely humbling and like a death of my ego. I went through a period of illness, very severe depression, and even wanting to die.

And then one day, I "rebooted". Now I am 75% healthy.

But I feel like I'm still figuring out what I'm doing here. And it didn't affect my family relationships negatively at all - it's actually affected them positively.

I went through a period of time where I was having "flashes" of seeing my memories as if I was watching a movie about someone else.

I'm curious about it. I wonder if even a walk-in sometimes occurs when one has a near death experience and mentions seeing their life flash before their eyes.

chae2015 25-05-2015 07:37 AM

Hi knower,

I didn't feel nothing, but my vision and environment did change during the walk-in...to a bare minimum. For example, during my exchange the only visual images I could identify was white formations of light. The only way I can describe it.

birds 27-05-2015 06:01 PM

thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by chae2015
Hi knower,

I didn't feel nothing, but my vision and environment did change during the walk-in...to a bare minimum. For example, during my exchange the only visual images I could identify was white formations of light. The only way I can describe it.

So you were the walk-in or the walk-out? Was this temporary or permanent? Have you done it before? Often?
If the walk-in, did it take long to become acclimated? Did you pick up on any of the past memories, well information?

noxlumina 28-05-2015 08:20 AM

I wonder if some walk-ins are how people process feelings of being different, or intense emotions, following a trauma experience or surgical procedure.

I underwent a surgery a few weeks ago and I feel very dramatically different since. Like I'm not sure how to connect to my previous life. It's like something actually snapped in my brain. I had been clinically depressed for years and do not feel depressed now. I woke up feeling like my mental wiring is very different.

Lambo009 31-01-2016 09:43 PM

My experience of switching likely happened over a long period of time. Either that or it was moments before I had the realization "My current personality is not well-suited for society; let's change that." I then viewed personality traits a lot like elements of computer code (I wasn't familiar with code, and I'm only now a bit more familiar with it), and simply overwrote the problem behaviors and thought patterns. This, I believe was the walk-in modifying the vessel it just came into. In the moments before this occurred, I'd classify what I was doing as having an anxiety attack, so all of the sudden that stopped and I settled on a deep feeling of sadness and guilt. Things my soul seems to be familiar with.

Rozie 17-06-2016 11:42 AM

I don't like the term 'walk in'...I am here, but I am not alone and I don't make the plans. It is weird, but we try to make it feel as normal as possible.

I was awake and every part of the process was described as it was happening and it was really bizaare. I didn't get replaced, but the whole system was rewired and everything changed.