Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   DOES THIS PLACE LOOK HAUNTED? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114811)

FrankieJG 05-07-2017 06:11 AM

DOES THIS PLACE LOOK HAUNTED?

Anyone drawn to this picture, what do you feel? Any presence of bad energy?

seedoflight 07-07-2017 05:50 AM

Hello
For what its worth... if you are thinking of buying this place... I'd pass on it.
I feel an old lady towards the right side of the picture.. I'm feeling a connection to the 1920's??? I see a "flapper" and parties? She is rather benign and I feel that she doesn't really interact with anyone, she just hangs out... I also "pick up" on another presence... this one is rather tricky, I feel it was trying to hide from me feeling it... its a wee bit negative, and I sense it by doors? I'm sorry I "get" doors, that it tends to cause problems with doors, hangs out by doors, and personally I do not like how it "feels"... it feels like trouble, but I do not get that its openly confrontational, not yet? If that makes sense... Sort of like its waiting for something...

FrankieJG 07-07-2017 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seedoflight
Hello
For what its worth... if you are thinking of buying this place... I'd pass on it.
I feel an old lady towards the right side of the picture.. I'm feeling a connection to the 1920's??? I see a "flapper" and parties? She is rather benign and I feel that she doesn't really interact with anyone, she just hangs out... I also "pick up" on another presence... this one is rather tricky, I feel it was trying to hide from me feeling it... its a wee bit negative, and I sense it by doors? I'm sorry I "get" doors, that it tends to cause problems with doors, hangs out by doors, and personally I do not like how it "feels"... it feels like trouble, but I do not get that its openly confrontational, not yet? If that makes sense... Sort of like its waiting for something...

This is where I currently live.This belonged to my great grandma.A psychic told she is my spirit guide and I myself have experience in receiving her help time to time.There were no parties as far as I know.This was a meditation centre in 2000-2003 period.

However I feel kind of trapped in here.Do you sense any presence of young beings? I was told that by someone.And I have been having dreams of children (who I know in person) lately.

What did you mean by waiting for someone? As in waiting for someone to die and come to his/her world ? :-o

youngers1810 11-07-2017 07:01 AM

There is a spirit standing in the doorway when this picture was taken i get a male person

desert rat 11-07-2017 02:20 PM

I believe there are ghosts , thought forms , astral critters, ect. all over , but most dont really do much . , You could do some of the standard things to see who might be there , then do some clearing , lead them to the light /higher astral , ect.

Snow Goose 11-07-2017 02:35 PM

Hi Frankie

You say you feel trapped here....in what way? You can't move? You don't want to leave the memories of your grandmother or is it a day to day thing like you don't leave the house much?

Silver 11-07-2017 03:38 PM

That was a good question, Snow Goose.

I don't get any bad vibes from the photo, but I'm not there, so I don't know how I personally could feel what you're feeling, Frankie. It looks like a nice place to me.

Aquamarine 12-07-2017 04:00 AM

I get the same sense of hiding as well, behind the tree there, in the house there. I'm not seeing anything particularly harmful and negative but I'm getting the sense that someone doesn't want to be seen and -he-I think-is not a very happy spirit, but like I said, he's not unusual in any way in being "unhappy". You may want to scoot him along on his way to bring up the vibs of the house, it will help as well as buring sage or I like Palo Santo. You can do all the usual things to bring up the vibrations of the house.

There are a number of spirits, I think I see and sense there, most houses have spirits and energies in them, its normal to find this.

I don't see anyone young (child) so far, no.

I agree though that it is hard to tell anything definite from a picture as there is a big difference from actually being there, so I'm just telling you what comes to mind! lol

Lynn 12-07-2017 03:29 PM

Hello

Every place has something or someone that can come and go from it. Many times its not the structure that holds the energy or beings its the land.

Why do you feel "trapped" there ? that is more the concern that I would have as a Medium as much of the work I do is more around the living than those that have passed. The living at times are the one's that have not moved on from a loss in a house or the loss of a family member.

The picture is well just a picture of a property that could be anywhere. At any give time when you go to take a picture any spirit around can well jump into the frame and get its image captured. Same as living people can show up in the background of a selfie you might take.

What do you want to know about whom is around you in that other side aspect ? Is there a message you might be looking to receive ?

Lynn

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 17-07-2017 06:09 AM

Why do you feel trapped here? It looks like a rather old place however. You could always look up info on the place to confirm if anything happened there if you plan to buy it. Go with what your instincts. If you feel like it would be a bad place, than stay away from it. I hope you end up finding out some info. Best of luck to you. :smile: