Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Manifesting a new job (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=52754)

jordank 13-06-2013 10:09 PM

Manifesting a new job

Hello
I want to ask you if you have manifested a new job using the law of attraction? Is hard or easy to manifest a new job? I would love to hear oinions about this. I'm very interested about the law of attraction. All the best.

Fenetre 15-06-2013 06:09 PM

Hi Jordank,

I have not ever manifested a 9-5 job. But as I act, I have manifested certain auditions and even roles. It was not very hard!

The hardest part about manifesting anything is truly believing that you will have what you want. The human mind is constantly swirling with doubt. That's how we comfort ourselves, as that's how we have been programmed to comfort ourselves. You know "always have a back-up plan in case it doesn't happen." That kind of thing. But the more you practice, the easier it is to silence these doubts.

Lol, anywho, sorry for going off on a tangent! I believe any job can be manifested, just be prepared!

jordank 15-06-2013 07:37 PM

I think that you have to ''match your vibrations'' also.

jordank 18-06-2013 06:49 PM

I think that is also important to believe that you can manifest what you want. Faith and expectation are very important, I'm think.

WorldClass 19-06-2013 08:03 PM

Focus on what excites you about the new job - focus on the emotions and drive yourself wild about it. Make that your predominant energy in that context than on what you don't want or what you are leaving.

If you keep doing that, the belief will come too, focus on the positive emotions and make them habitual.

jordank 19-06-2013 09:31 PM

Thank you very much for your advice, WorldClass.

WorldClass 19-06-2013 11:37 PM

Thanks jordank : )

Cosmical 22-06-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenetre
Hi Jordank,

I have not ever manifested a 9-5 job. But as I act, I have manifested certain auditions and even roles. It was not very hard!

The hardest part about manifesting anything is truly believing that you will have what you want. The human mind is constantly swirling with doubt. That's how we comfort ourselves, as that's how we have been programmed to comfort ourselves. You know "always have a back-up plan in case it doesn't happen." That kind of thing. But the more you practice, the easier it is to silence these doubts.

Lol, anywho, sorry for going off on a tangent! I believe any job can be manifested, just be prepared!

A really important tangent! I have not had success in manifesting what I desire as of yet, and I really think its because I am cynical at times... I have always been someone who doesn't get their hopes up ~in case it doesnt happen~ and I think that has been holding me back!

So thankyou <3 You've shown some light.

WorldClass 22-06-2013 12:49 PM

Cosmical, if someone doesn't get their hopes up it's likely they aren't fully offering the energy of what they want. You've got to be willing to fall in love with what you want, and not be fearful whether it'll happen or not.

Cosmical 22-06-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WorldClass
Cosmical, if someone doesn't get their hopes up it's likely they aren't fully offering the energy of what they want. You've got to be willing to fall in love with what you want, and not be fearful whether it'll happen or not.

Could you explain any practical ways for me to do this?