Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Want to share a past life memory? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120358)

Colorado 30-01-2018 07:08 AM

Want to share a past life memory?

I have one that I just remembered from a regression I did years ago. It was a small clip....Honestly, I don't know why I tapped into this one, as it felt meaningless, but very weird. So here it goes...

It's getting late, about 12-1 a.m. We are on an old wooden pirate ship/boat...and we have to tie down the sails...the wind is picking up, and there it is raining. We had just woken up, and everyone was in a hurry to tie down the sails, ect. I'm on the side of the boat, and it's raining hard at this time, and I see something in the water...it's huge. Not shark or whale huge, but huge and shaped like something I'd never seen before.

This catches me off guard, and I want to run away, and tell somebody....but in that situation nobody would believe me I guess...and because we were in panick mode already trying to get the boat stabilized.

My instincts tell me it is an aquatic extinct dragon (dinosaur) of some sort...one that we had never seen, but only heard of through stories. I can't believe my eyes, and brush it off...but it swims around the boat a few times and I am almost paralyzed with fear of what it is...and yet, I'm trying to tie down the sails. I can see I'm male, and in my late 20s. I don't know what this thing is, I've spent most of my life on a boat, and had never seen anything like it...it was about 30ft from me...when it's head came out of the water, it looked to be what we would call a dragon of some sort, but had never seen and only heard of through old stories.

SeekerOfKnowledge 30-01-2018 07:59 AM

Interesting story. Thanks a lot for sharing. Not a pleasant memory, and I hope you are able to handle it.

Some scientists say that there still are species in the ocean which were said to be extinct or that haven't been "discovered" yet...

Anyway, my best wishes to you!

EDIT: Might share one of my own later, and be it for matters of fairness. Need to find the right words first.

SeekerOfKnowledge 30-01-2018 10:03 PM

OK, here is what I found behind the door during a meditation about 20 years ago:

I am in a small room. At the far end there is a pointed window. There also is a curtained bed, and on the right side next to me, there is a large wooden chest with carvings.

I am a man. I can see my hands, white laced sleeves covering my wrists and the sleeves of the dark blue velvet garment I am wearing above the shirt. And a large ring with a stone I am wearing. Slightly pointed shoes. I can only see the lower end of my hair, as I AM this man, I am in the body. It is brown and of about shoulder-length.

I am walking over to the bed where a woman is waiting.

I have to censor the rest and just say that I could actually *feel* my body, including the part I do not have in this life.

Nothing traumatic here, rather a pleasant memory... and since then I never doubted reincarnation. Because I experienced what I cannot experience as a woman.

Nothing for many years. Returned to it. Then again. During the last few years I had memories of different eras, either from self-regression or from flashbacks while listening to music. More pleasant and beautiful at first (which caused a deep longing, though), later not so pleasant things, too. I also sometimes get spontaneous memories and sometimes "sudden knowledge" or what I call "mindset memories". Well, the latter could be something else, like channeling or from the Akashic record.

Haven't gotten much lately, but maybe that is because I already remember what I need to remember.

I won't share all my memories here, but one or the other, over time, when I feel comfortable to do so.

Colorado 30-01-2018 10:40 PM

Yeah, just glimpses, but mostly instinct and knowing already. I like your story, not particularly extraordinary(like mine) but it was there, and it happened as if it was real today. Goes along with my NDE, and when I Started experiencing the past, present and future simultaneously....as if we never lose those experiences, they are just buried deep so we can get on to learning new things...but are always there when we are ready to pull them up and remember.

CrystalSong 31-01-2018 04:12 PM

I've seen bits and pieces of many.
But will just comment on one I saw Monday.

It was in Clairivoyance class and we were looking at places in life we experienced duality and thus resistance. After isolating an area we were to drop in and look at a past life where it was an issue as well.
My resistance was around authority and government and the unfairness they introduce into society through their superior power.

I dropped in and was in a building on a street corner at the turn of the century in a bustling town. The streets were muddy and both horses and carriages and Model T's were on the streets and lots of people on boardwalks along the sides of buildings.
The vision was so clear I could actually see passing clouds in the standing water puddles in the street.
I could also see myself presented as a Rose (a technique we use in this class)my rose was a just opening bud - the top of all the petales were scorched, dry and brittle - the rest of the rose was healthy and moist.
From this I derived I was 'burned' badly by political powers as a young person (male?) at the Turn of the Century.

Colorado 01-02-2018 02:07 AM

Ah, yes....politics. A good way to get your fingers burned. I know too well...we fought the law and...we won! Literally, but that's another story.

Very sketchy subject for me, I can't imagine what happened to you...if you ever find out, please post. That is a subject all its own, though. Thanks for sharing.