Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thoughts create the reality in the astral realm (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129405)

ThatMan 10-05-2019 09:08 AM

Thoughts create the reality in the astral realm

If you have experienced an OBE, then you know that there, your thoughts are like commands and they manifest instantly, if you want to fly, you will fly, anything you wish to do, there you can do it, now, I have a question, why can't we do that in our reality?

Why it does not work here, I tried several times... and every single time I tried, I felt that something inside me was willing to do it but my flesh could not do it...

ketzer 10-05-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
If you have experienced an OBE, then you know that there, your thoughts are like commands and they manifest instantly, if you want to fly, you will fly, anything you wish to do, there you can do it, now, I have a question, why can't we do that in our reality?

Why it does not work here, I tried several times... and every single time I tried, I felt that something inside me was willing to do it but my flesh could not do it...

Perhaps the key difference here is that it is 'OUR' reality rather than just 'YOUR' reality. While I believe our consciousness creates and experiences a unique reality for each of us, the information used to create those realities can be unique to us, and/or coming from a common universal consciousness. OBEs and lucid dreams may be instances of unique individual realities in which we create and experience everything ourselves (though some say the can share dreams). On the other hand, in the case of a shared reality ('OUR' reality), we are co-creators along with other individual consciousnesses in the common experience. We forgo those abilities in this common reality in order to have a shared reality experience with other individual points of consciousness. In this shared reality you can do such miraculous things only in the presence of other points of consciousness who also truly believe you can do them. In other words there are limitations as to what experiences you can impose on others in a shared reality. If they don't accept that you can fly, then you cannot force them to create the experience of seeing you fly within their consciousness. Even to fly in this shared reality when no one else would witness it, from a higher self ( soul / consciousness ) perspective, your human mind/ego is the first 'other' who would need to believe you can create these experiences in this reality. In other words your experience is limited by the beliefs about your self (your ego) held by your human mind as well.

Also, keep in mind that your higher self / soul may wish to have an experience that requires certain limitations that your human mind may not understand or like. One person may take a helicopter ride to the top of the mountain while another climbs the mountain. Both get to the peak, but it is two very different experiences.

inavalan 10-05-2019 07:33 PM

Your reality is the reality your subconscious perceives. Your wants are your conscious' wants.

iamthat 10-05-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan

Why can we not fly in our dense physical bodies? Actually, we can, but we don't know how to.

There are many examples of people who levitated. For some it was involuntary, for others it was a conscious choice. Some levitate just a few inches off the ground, others go much higher.

Steve Richards, in his book on levitation, refers to Mikhail Drogzenovich, a farmer from the Bulgarian village of Stara Zagora who could supposedly levitate - lift himself off the ground without any visible means of support.

Before "scientific witnesses," the farmer closed his eyes and sat down in a field. After intense concentration, he apparently slowly began to rise in the air until he was about four feet above the ground. He sat in the air some ten minutes while witnesses checked that there was no rope, equipment, or mechanical devices connected to the hovering Drogzenovich. Then the farmer slowly settled back to earth.

"Once I'm in the air," he was quoted as saying, "I'm unable to change my position. I get there by willpower."

Peace.

Dather12 10-05-2019 10:17 PM

I believe in the astrals it's far less dense than the physical, and as such we're far more flexible there than here. I believe that the same rules apply to all of these planes but in here, you need far more focus and mental power to really manifest like that.

Take the gravity situation: "Gravity" is so ubiquitous in our minds that it indeed is embedded deep within the subconscious and therefore incredibly hard to eliminate that belief. In the astrals though it's far less dense and in many areas there is no thick subconscious fog telling you what you can and can't do.

Miss Hepburn 11-05-2019 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dather12
I believe in the astrals it's far less dense than the physical, and as such we're far more flexible there than here. I believe that the same rules apply to all of these planes but in here, you need far more focus and mental power to really manifest like that.

Take the gravity situation: "Gravity" is so ubiquitous in our minds that it indeed is embedded deep within the subconscious and therefore incredibly hard to eliminate that belief. In the astrals though it's far less dense and in many areas there is no thick subconscious fog telling you what you can and can't do.

Exactly. You're smart.:wink:
I have an image here of running a race ....in deep water.
It's made this way because we are so reckless and dumb. :tongue:
We lack mental control.
I've been practicing Thought Control for over a decade so I don't do
stupid things when I get to the Other Side...LOL!

And at the same time here, "We can." That was part of what Jesus was trying to tell mankind!
Believe...Belief trumps the physical.

ketzer 23-05-2019 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat

Steve Richards, in his book on levitation, refers to Mikhail Drogzenovich, a farmer from the Bulgarian village of Stara Zagora who could supposedly levitate - lift himself off the ground without any visible means of support.

Before "scientific witnesses," the farmer closed his eyes and sat down in a field. After intense concentration, he apparently slowly began to rise in the air until he was about four feet above the ground. He sat in the air some ten minutes while witnesses checked that there was no rope, equipment, or mechanical devices connected to the hovering Drogzenovich. Then the farmer slowly settled back to earth.

"Once I'm in the air," he was quoted as saying, "I'm unable to change my position. I get there by willpower."

Peace.

Interesting story. Any idea of what is meant by "scientific" witnesses, as opposed to other kinds of witnesses?

ThatMan 23-05-2019 07:01 PM

Great answers! To be honest, I tried several times to move objects with the power of my thoughts, I am not sure and I don't really know if this really happened but once I made an object to vibrate very powerfully.Maybe my mind was playing tricks to me, I don't know, I've seen it vibrating with my own eyes and then I could not believe my eyes :))) so I started to doubt..

iamthat 23-05-2019 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
Interesting story. Any idea of what is meant by "scientific" witnesses, as opposed to other kinds of witnesses?

I don't know - the details are vague. I suppose it means witnesses who were objective and who actively checked for some kind of trickery rather than witnesses who simply observed without questioning. As you say, an interesting story.

Peace.

ketzer 23-05-2019 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamthat
I don't know - the details are vague. I suppose it means witnesses who were objective and who actively checked for some kind of trickery rather than witnesses who simply observed without questioning. As you say, an interesting story.

Peace.

Yes, but what I wonder is whether there can be such a thing as a witness who can simply observe a reality with true objectivity, or even if any reality can objectively exist at all. After all, if thoughts can create the astral realm, then perhaps the other realms are much more subject to the mind that is conscious of them then we know. One's reality is always relative to the mind that holds it, but perhaps there is no such thing as an objective reality independent of a mind to hold it at all.