Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Death and Afterlife? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=104081)

AHIYAH 01-08-2016 12:10 PM

Death and Afterlife?

It all depends on the concept of Death and Afterlife. A symbolic approach would be that Death can be seen as an Afterlife as in, when I was King of my own land I lived the LIFE of righteousness and safety as a King. I was later thrown out of that ancient Kingdom because of my disobedience and my Kingdom also fell to death/darkness and walked the walk of confusion/Death until my time of reward for my disobedience came full circle and I returned to the life as King. On a dualistic plane it's about two learning curves which makes the circle of life in this context complete imo. So in other words it started as Living King that went into the Fall or Death of a King and later a return to the Living King status. Collectively this happened over a number of generations.
Here's another understanding which is common among Maori and other cultures. We(Maori and other cultures) do not have a concept of Death, Please realise that even though Dead/Death is translated into Maori as Mate(Mah and Te as in Ten-n) Ive recently posted this on another thread. We Maori and other cultures have a word Tupuna/Tipuna/Kupuna which is translated as Ancestors and again I am unsure of what the full English meaning of ancestor really is but with Tupuna/Tipuna we get Taonga which are ultimately Spiritual Gifts. One spiritual gift common among Maori and other cultures is that our Tupuna/Tipuna are always with us. It gets that way(depending who you're talking with) that when you are conversing with someone and because they are so in tune with their Tupuna/Tipuna even from Aeons ago that not only are you conversing with that person you are also conversing with their Tupuna/Tipuna according to the essence of the Taonga they have been gifted with. There are many Taonga. This can also be seen as Eternal Life in relation to Tupuna/Tipuna this is because what my Tupuna/Tipuna stood for is continued. I can say now that one of the things they stood for was/is Mother Earth/Nature. To take care of our Mother is to take care of ourselves therein is love/Aroha. The bible says the Jesus character spoke of Talents/Taonga. It's not a matter of Teaching someone something that may or may not be alien to them but its more about watering those Taonga/Talents that is prevalent or becomes prevalent in the individual.
That's just my brief take on it.

Miss Hepburn 01-08-2016 12:43 PM

Ah, the subject had a question mark..I thought you
were asking a question, btw.
I'm not used to seeing that here.

Tale care

AHIYAH 01-08-2016 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, the subject had a question mark..I thought you
were asking a question, btw.
I'm not used to seeing that here.

Tale care

Kia Ora Miss Hepburn I should've went with "Death and Afterlife according to AHIYAH. Btw this is a good day where my grammar is bearable.lol as for your self continue to be blessed. :smile: