Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Is God soft in the head? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133369)

Burntfruit 07-01-2020 06:55 PM

Is God soft in the head?

I mean I get it.

We are spiritual beings. Co-creators etc.

But we have to play this pointless game of going up levels to unify with God, the source.

Is this all some sort of sick joke?

Lets face it - Life of earth is pretty ****ed up. Is God a total soft loser?

iamthat 07-01-2020 07:34 PM

Why blame God for the ignorance of humanity?

Life on Earth is a work in progress. Perhaps when we see the final masterpiece we will know that none of it was pointless.

Peace

Dargor 07-01-2020 07:51 PM

Soft??? Sick in the head would be more convenient. He gives innocent people cancer, turns a blind eye to those suffering unrighteously, ignores prayers and pleas for help, all because he ''works in mysterious ways'' which apparently gives him the license to do whatever messed up stuff he likes without losing any of his worshippers.

Burntfruit 07-01-2020 07:58 PM

I work for God - he is my boss. But he is also a total *******.

inavalan 07-01-2020 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Soft??? Sick in the head would be more convenient. He gives innocent people cancer, turns a blind eye to those suffering unrighteously, ignores prayers and pleas for help, all because he ''works in mysterious ways'' which apparently gives him the license to do whatever messed up stuff he likes without losing any of his worshippers.

Aren't you the "god" of your dreams? Would you apply those epithets to you for your nightmares?

inavalan 07-01-2020 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit
I work for God - he is my boss. But he is also a total *******.

When you don't like / agree with your boss, don't feed his negative energy with your negative energy. Recognize the situation, work with it, deflect it (like in aikido), win it.

Dargor 07-01-2020 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Aren't you the "god" of your dreams? Would you apply those epithets to you for your nightmares?

What do you mean?

Burntfruit 07-01-2020 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
When you don't like / agree with your boss, don't feed his negative energy with your negative energy. Recognize the situation, work with it, deflect it (like in aikido), win it.

*** does that mean?

wstein 08-01-2020 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit
But we have to play this pointless game of going up levels to unify with God, the source.

Going up levels to reach Unity is indeed a pointless game. One does not reach infinity by taking steps. You are already unified, only one step: realize it.

FallingLeaves 14-01-2020 01:55 AM

from the bible:

for what does it profit a man, to gain the world, he would lose his own soul?

IOW would you find it 'nice' to give a drug addict more drugs knowing he just is going to OD on them and die?