Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   Rainbow or Platinum children (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=30877)

OnAPath 20-02-2012 07:46 PM

Rainbow or Platinum children

There is not much that has been said about this group yet, though I would like to hear your thoughts. I understand them to be appearing mostly born in the 2010 to 2030 timeframe. Someone told me the other day that the crystal children are mostly slow to talk, and the rainbows/platinums will be very early talkers. Has anyone heard more about them yet?

I was curious, until I was speaking with someone that has an 8 month old, and he mentioned that when she makes a sound, you know exactly what she wants, right away. Now I'm thoroughly intrigued!!

Serenity Bear 21-02-2012 09:33 AM

Nope Iv never heard of them, nor has any of my channelling on the subject ever mentioned them either.

Sarian 23-02-2012 06:42 PM

What will it be next month?

Crystalline_Lilly 27-02-2012 06:13 PM

yes i have heard of it and that is true they will be earlier talkers because of there dna patterns and aura feild and as well as energy is different. my child in the future will be a rainbow/platiumn child.

Gracey 27-02-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnAPath
There is not much that has been said about this group yet, though I would like to hear your thoughts. I understand them to be appearing mostly born in the 2010 to 2030 timeframe. Someone told me the other day that the crystal children are mostly slow to talk, and the rainbows/platinums will be very early talkers. Has anyone heard more about them yet?

I was curious, until I was speaking with someone that has an 8 month old, and he mentioned that when she makes a sound, you know exactly what she wants, right away. Now I'm thoroughly intrigued!!

there is a book called born talking, i bet your friend would really like it.

OnAPath 27-02-2012 10:16 PM

hmm.. Well I guess we just have to wait and see what they can teach us!

sunnyray 16-03-2012 07:42 PM

I have never heard of platinum children myself, but if this is true, Interesting and challenging time lies ahead of us.

Internal Queries 16-03-2012 08:41 PM

i'm a dirt child. there's nothing special about me. lol

OnAPath 09-04-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Internal Queries
i'm a dirt child. there's nothing special about me. lol

It's amazing that you are on this board, yet claim there is nothing special about you. You say you're a dirt child, I say horray. Honestly, not everyone comes from another world, many of us are "of the earth". Be proud that you have a spark of mother earth within you, and that you can truly feel at home here.

Internal Queries 09-04-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnAPath
It's amazing that you are on this board, yet claim there is nothing special about you. You say you're a dirt child, I say horray. Honestly, not everyone comes from another world, many of us are "of the earth". Be proud that you have a spark of mother earth within you, and that you can truly feel at home here.

how can any Earthling be comfortable on Earth when the planet is crawling with space invaders who consider themselves above the nature of the planet? Offworlders come here and tamper with our DNA and instill the idea that Earth's Nature is here to be conquered and exploited and now this Our beautiful Home planet is turning into an overcrowded toxic waste dump.

gee thanks, Offworlders. big improvement! who asked ya? LOL!