Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   What is wrong with me? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132169)

Saiglai 29-10-2019 08:57 AM

What is wrong with me?

So firstly I want say that Ive been on meds more than year. No results. meds doesnt seem to work anymore. Before everyting started melatonin made me very tired. Now if I take it doesnt have any effect. I feel 100% sane and so my family and friends think too.

So Ive got voice inside my head who claims to be god. I started hear voices inside my head and after that voice started torturing me with different things. He can show me like any paranormal phonomena if he wants. I will tell you weirdest things hes done to me: he can make food taste like **** or sand, drink like ****. Ive seen super realistic dreams. In one bear chased me and came though dream and bite my hand. If got feelings like someone is poking me with needles or slicing me with knife. They dont make too much pain but are uncomfortable. He can put on me differenet modes like make me laugh without reason, cry or make me super angry. He doesnt have to bully me to make me angry, I just start feeling angry without any reason. He can make any voice inside my head. He can make smells to my nose like roses. Voice can predict things like what people are going to say or do. I have poltergeist phonomena in my house. Electric devices work weirdly like files can be removed from my computer. Once I got lost and asked if voice is real lead me to place I want to go and it did that. Second time I asked if you are real blow this candle and it did.

I know this sounds super weird. I havent find stories where people have so much weird symptons like this. So what wrong with me? Can voice be god? Have you heard anything similar?

No Mind 02-11-2019 02:28 PM

Sounds like a partial kundalini awakening coupled with psychotic and confused thought patterns. It can be triggered by stress and drug use (including alcohol and cannabis) but there needs to be a genetic predisposition for these kinds of things to get triggered. Psychosis is fairly common though, unfortunately.

This guy can relate, had the mood swings, heard also a false voice speaking to him speaking about "the devil", medication not working for him etc. He's doing better in the video. Click on the "cc"-button to see the subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZns6AT7daM

And in this video, by Paul Hedderman, the dysfunctional thought patterns are described as a "demonic possession". He mentions it a couple of times in the video and says that the demonic voice is playing god and playing you too. For some reason he mentions also the smell of roses at some point (talk about a directed message I guess). Anyway, you're lucky to come across this message, although there needs to be the openness to hearing it. Otherwise it won't have any real effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsV2gXwckl4

And you're welcome.

desert rat 03-11-2019 03:06 AM

Welcome to the forum , with out knowing more mine is just a guess . Some of my guesses are ,some form of mental illness , a being giving you the thoughts , a memory from a past life .

Saiglai 03-11-2019 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Mind
Sounds like a partial kundalini awakening coupled with psychotic and confused thought patterns. It can be triggered by stress and drug use (including alcohol and cannabis) but there needs to be a genetic predisposition for these kinds of things to get triggered. Psychosis is fairly common though, unfortunately.

This guy can relate, had the mood swings, heard also a false voice speaking to him speaking about "the devil", medication not working for him etc. He's doing better in the video. Click on the "cc"-button to see the subtitles.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZns6AT7daM

And in this video, by Paul Hedderman, the dysfunctional thought patterns are described as a "demonic possession". He mentions it a couple of times in the video and says that the demonic voice is playing god and playing you too. For some reason he mentions also the smell of roses at some point (talk about a directed message I guess). Anyway, you're lucky to come across this message, although there needs to be the openness to hearing it. Otherwise it won't have any real effect.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsV2gXwckl4

And you're welcome.

Thank you for your help!

LilliesRose 15-12-2019 01:22 PM

Reply to what is wrong with me.

Sounds like you have a demonic presence. The physical and spiritual worlds are connected. This is a fact. Only God can overpower such entities. Great help to you would be HIJAMA!
Hijama or wet cupping. This is where little slits are made on the surface of the skin ( doesn't hurt too bad just uncomfortable for few hrs. Like paper cuts) . Then you place the cups on the area. It suctions the blood. And also removes demonic energy, witchcraft, poisons and toxins. Demonic energies flow through the top layers of the surface of the skin. The wet cupping acts like a vacuum cleaner to suck it up, out and disperse it.

Nightdancer 13-02-2020 11:32 PM

Sounds like you have the attention of a grey or demon/angel. Dealing with such a thing is something that can be very difficult. I have a lot of experience dealing with this sort of thing personally but I guess what I found works for me works for me not everyone. It won't be forever. Greys are in the process of complete eviction from Earth, never to encounter another human again. We've made a lot of progress in a short amount of time. We will be free of them someday. One thing I was thinking about today is how everything contributes. Even if we are looking at problems that won't go away in an agreeable time frame we can still contribute to things one way or another. Globally our spiritual and social evolution happens within all of us and what we experience and how we react adds to it. You are not alone and maybe a way to look at it is you are alive at this special time in Earth's history and you get to add your voice to our common issues. Even if our issues persist we can still add a brick to the road that goes beyond these intrusions. All helps.