Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How have you found out about your past-lives? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105105)

Ravenfeather 31-08-2016 09:42 PM

How have you found out about your past-lives?

I am very interested in the topic of Past Lives & Reincarnation, as my stepmother often talks about times that she has discovered someone from a past-life and gets readings about past-lives. I would like to gather information on how people have discovered information on past-lives, read stories about others meeting people from past-lives, and how readings about past-lives normally go. :D

Native spirit 31-08-2016 11:46 PM

I can only answer for myself but since i was very young i knew things that had happened.from previous lives.it was a deep inner knowing,
you can go see a regression therapist. that would be a good starting point for you

Namaste

RedRose 01-09-2016 12:49 AM

I only had this happen 2x....where I "sensed" a connection when I met my 2 Soulmates...I met one Soulmate last year in April but the meeting was very brief, didn't sense anything till May when we had our eye-lock (in 46 yrs, I'd never had any form of eye lock till then) when I felt his energy to be of "family" like a brother, father, etc...........I met my 2nd Soulmate last year in October but didn't encounter the eye lock with him till this year in March...But seconds before the eye lock, I sensed "alabaster skin" and "statue of David"...At our next meeting, no eye lock since he was peering at me from the side on an angle where I could only see one of his eyes, but I looked up at him and saw him as "Cupid" with the leafy crown and a White Toga like costume for some reason...lol.

Both those "senses" were confirmed this past July by a Psychic that indeed Soulmate 1 was my brother in a past life and Soulmate 2 was a lover back in my days in Greece...lol

As Native Spirit has suggested, a past life regression therapist might be a good way to go to find out about your past lives..:).......Wishing you luck on your journey to find answers..:)

Aleksei 01-09-2016 01:40 AM

My memories come to me spontaneously while awake, asleep, and through meditation. My first came to me when I was two years old.

EliVesper 01-09-2016 04:45 AM

Came to me throughout the years with no outside assistance.

parisdrama 01-09-2016 12:28 PM

past lives

Ive always been very interested by this subject, I have had past life regression last year it wasnt very successful due to me been unable to totaly relax but I did get some vivid images, when my son was very young about 3 years old he used to talk about previous lives but of course now he has totaly forgotton, I do read alot of books on this subject

Kupava 20-12-2016 09:48 PM

I've had maybe ten past life dreams,clearly set in other eras,others just come to me intuitively when I'm drawing or just sitting there.

Colorado 24-12-2016 06:57 AM

Odd **** really. All bits and pieces, and then dreams, prophecy...and then real life **** playing out....when I refused to believe, even after I saw it with my very own eyes. I still can't believe it....nobody taught me this in grammar or high school.

Colorado 24-12-2016 06:59 AM

I still ask myself, do I believe this ****? Nobody else does....yet, this is happening to me. They will never believe you, even though you saw it exactly in a dream, certain people, smells, the hook will bring you back...

Kate Matthews 24-12-2016 07:40 PM

My Guides showed several scenes from past lives that helped me.

Kupava 25-12-2016 01:57 AM

Yes that happened to me to they showed me about six different scenes.

Lynn 25-12-2016 07:05 PM

Hello

Its an inner knowing at times and putting pieces of a puzzle together without the box to show you the final image present.

I did a regression workshop once (I am wary of one that puts you under) more I like the group led meditation methods.

At times its a connection you have with someone that is maybe living or non living that you have. Its at times a pull to a place you never visited but know much of.

For me the final piece of understandings came from getting my DNA done, so that I see where I have more touched in the family line. It now makes more sense to me.

Lynn

SkyGodWarrior 02-01-2017 08:40 AM

With me I wasn't really interesting in the metaphysical stuff but at the same time I wasn't opposed by it. The first time I felt love was through a past life viewing. That love ended tragically and every time I think of this girl from who knows how many thousands of years ago... tears come into my eyes haha. Its all good though. I had dreams of epic battles and things that I dont know anything about.

Really! 02-01-2017 06:28 PM

Deja-vu ...
As well as having a past life regression years ago ...
It was unhelpful for what I was experiencing at the time, it clouded up my mind taking up my days w/too many things to think about/make connections with ...
I, now, like the simple life of letting things play out w/out being overshadowed w/unnecessary information that does not forewarn or change a thing ...
JMHO ... :smile:

mystic1111 03-01-2017 05:09 PM

Yes I had a karmic connation with someone. It was the strongest connection I have ever felt with anyone and the way it ended really hurt me, I had a vision about how our relationship ended in a past life and it connected all of the dots.