Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Sea spoken to me (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123455)

muzamilsa 23-06-2018 05:54 PM

Sea spoken to me

I was in sea few month back and it was speaking to me through throwing feathers and leafs to me, it gave me a lesson on a deeper level and I don't remember what was it. But while ata the sea shore in the sea I was speaking to the spirit of the sea. That's sure.

Did you had any experience like this?

Thank you :)

dream jo 24-06-2018 04:34 PM

yes i do i feal contectt 2 sea i do i luv smelll of sea evn in dreams i sme;ll sea i do lst wkme my brht wear neer a rivr i cud smelll sea cumin in i cud
i luv sond watr ido i luv sea watr fallss evn ppylos for sum resonss
yea i get u

muzamilsa 24-06-2018 07:18 PM

Hey Dream Jo,

Your reply is so Dreamy :)

I think there is spirit for every energy on this earth moubtains, water, fire, air and they can give you their energies through channelling them to you, you get it ingrained on a deeper level but you can't always remember. But unconsciously you might be using those powers while living a normal life.

What do you think ?

You have so many posts master :)

dream jo 24-06-2018 07:21 PM

yep
i sea spirtss now i no its getin strongr im a watr birthh sine i am i thng its 1 of rsonss im contectt 2 sea

muzamilsa 26-06-2018 05:35 AM

How do you know you are water by birth ? Can you please ley me know.

dream jo 26-06-2018 02:06 PM

scoprpio is a waterr sine it is

Native spirit 07-07-2018 09:03 PM

The sea draws me I love it I like looking at the waves it is so comforting
just to sit and to listen to the waves nothing better in my opinion

Namaste

Empowers 08-07-2018 06:41 AM

You can intentionally bring yourself back to that connection. You put yourself into a deep meditation and request to commune with the .Consciousness of Sea. I have done this with rocks, mosquitos, cats and cows. Each time, it is like you receive a download of what it means to Be that which you are connecting with.

I have never connected with Sea. I think I would like to. They always have amazing things to teach us about being in this world.

Chrysalis 09-07-2018 06:43 AM

I don't live by a sea but when I read this thread, I got an idea which is, if I held a seashell (I have lots of them) and meditated with it, would it connect me to a sea?

Empowers 09-07-2018 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I don't live by a sea but when I read this thread, I got an idea which is, if I held a seashell (I have lots of them) and meditated with it, would it connect me to a sea?

I would say that since you got the idea, the answer is yes :)

My experience is always in the depth of trance that I put myself in. Once I'm super deep, I request an audience. I know it's worked because I receive a 'download' of what it means to be ____. Then I send my understanding or ask my question. I then receive my answer, hang for just a minute more because it's exquisite, then give thanks and disconnect and start to bring myself out of my trance.

Three of the four times that I've done this, it was for a specific purpose. When I connected with the rocks though, it was open ended and just to receive knowledge and express gratitude.

I do highly recommend it :)