Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Natural Remedies (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Fear of death, damnation and mortality. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128546)

Honza 18-03-2019 03:32 AM

Fear of death, damnation and mortality.

This is a nasty fear. The fear of death, damnation and mortality. It is something which has been plaguing me all my life. Sometimes it turns into terror. It may also be the cause behind my psychosis.

I've been trying all manner of cures for it. The other week I was reading my flower remedy book and I re-read the section on the Chrysanthemum flower. It gave me an idea to try these remedies in a focused way.

I bought three bottles and started taking them regularly. It is helping. My paranoia is easing away. I feel hopeful. It is too early to say whether they have healed the problem or just alleviated it. I shall continue with the treatment.

Chrysanthemum is sold by FES remedies in America.

Dather12 19-04-2019 12:14 AM

Everyone dies, so you'll eventually have to resolve it sober and on your own. But while you're on the treatment, pay close attention to how it makes you feel -- the hope, the calmness of the present moment, the variety of life that's in front of your eyes.

I would suggest to spend some time in the park and coexist with the trees and animals. Being exposed to a society of.. well, society, the fear of death is quite normal as coming into this life with no recollection of anything outside of it, we definitely get attached to thinking that "once we're gone, that's it"

But a spiritual forum? Sounds like you're in the right place. ;)

janielee 19-04-2019 03:11 AM

Au contrary to the good man above :smile: I think if it's a terror - stepping away from all this "religious" talk can be better.

I note that you've been a very long term member on this forum, who has obviously stuck to their rules, so you've been here a long time, heard a lot of advice and perspectives :smile:

Honza, I wish you well.

Namaste,

JL

Rah nam 19-04-2019 04:35 AM

Or in any Asian store.
All the best

TheGlow 20-04-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Honza
This is a nasty fear. The fear of death, damnation and mortality. It is something which has been plaguing me all my life. Sometimes it turns into terror. It may also be the cause behind my psychosis.

I've been trying all manner of cures for it. The other week I was reading my flower remedy book and I re-read the section on the Chrysanthemum flower. It gave me an idea to try these remedies in a focused way.

I bought three bottles and started taking them regularly. It is helping. My paranoia is easing away. I feel hopeful. It is too early to say whether they have healed the problem or just alleviated it. I shall continue with the treatment.

That's wonderful it is helping you. Everything even thought is vibration, obviously the vibration of the flora essence is helping to counter your other unhelpful vibration. That is wonderful.

Practicing or repeating one vibration over another means we can slowly habituate ourselves to the new vibration so may not always need the help via training wheels. Happy for you.

I have used these on animals who are obviously beyond placebo effect and have seen them bring about change quickly. I think relearning or habituating one to the new vibration is the way to use them most effectively, aka just as you are vs sporadically use.

Honza 21-04-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam

Or in any Asian store.
All the best

Flower *essence*? I know Chrysanthemum leaves or petals are sold everywhere. But flower essences are not.

Honza 21-04-2019 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janielee
Au contrary to the good man above :smile: I think if it's a terror - stepping away from all this "religious" talk can be better.

I note that you've been a very long term member on this forum, who has obviously stuck to their rules, so you've been here a long time, heard a lot of advice and perspectives :smile:

Honza, I wish you well.

Namaste,

JL

janielee, thank you very much for all your positive support.

Honza 21-04-2019 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGlow
That's wonderful it is helping you. Everything even thought is vibration, obviously the vibration of the flora essence is helping to counter your other unhelpful vibration. That is wonderful.

Practicing or repeating one vibration over another means we can slowly habituate ourselves to the new vibration so may not always need the help via training wheels. Happy for you.

I have used these on animals who are obviously beyond placebo effect and have seen them bring about change quickly. I think relearning or habituating one to the new vibration is the way to use them most effectively, aka just as you are vs sporadically use.

Yes I have seen flower essences help animals and family members etc.

sky 22-04-2019 03:05 AM

Quote:

Have you tried drinking Chrys: Tea, it's one of my favorite tea's, you can buy it in Chinese Supermarkets.

janielee 22-04-2019 05:48 AM

Quote:

janielee, thank you very much for all your positive support.

Not at all, Honza.

We're all in this together and I wish for you happiness and peace.

JL