Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   McDonalds (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=148289)

Burntfruit 08-02-2024 11:30 PM

McDonalds

Is incredibly popular in the afterlife. ****. We need a new heaven because it is gross :biggrin:

Native spirit 09-02-2024 03:47 AM

How can mc Donald be popular in the Afterlife You don't eat in the Afterlife you have no body

Namaste

boyce 09-02-2024 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burntfruit
Is incredibly popular in the afterlife. ****. We need a new heaven because it is gross :biggrin:

I despair..... :confused:

Miss Hepburn 09-02-2024 03:48 PM

Heaven gross....that's a new one. He probably will never have to worry it. :biggrin:

Hemera 09-02-2024 04:02 PM

Heard it all now.

boyce 09-02-2024 04:03 PM

I fancy he might have been referring to that burger-bar / restaurant chain.....

Traveler 10-02-2024 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
How can mc Donald be popular in the Afterlife You don't eat in the Afterlife you have no body

Namaste

In the afterlife, you can create whatever you want. So I think if you want a hamburger, in the afterlife, you just have to imagine it and then *boom* a nice hot juicy Big Mac is in your hands. The next morning after my brother passed I woke up to the smell of coffee and a tuna melt. I could smell the toast, tuna and coffee. I knew it was him because in the last 6 months of his life he was fed through a stomach tube and was unable to eat anything with his mouth and he told me that he would dream about eating food. So it would make perfect sense to me that as soon as he crossed over and was whole again, he would enjoy all the foods he hadn't been able to for the previous 6 months.

boyce 11-02-2024 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Traveler
In the afterlife, you can create whatever you want. So I think if you want a hamburger, in the afterlife, you just have to imagine it and then *boom* a nice hot juicy Big Mac is in your hands.

We can create by the power of our thought many things we may still feel we want but they are simply facsimiles of the real things.

Yes we may create for ourselves a burger but it can't be a McDonald's Big Mac or whatever because it wasn't created by the restaurant. Our mind can imagine it to taste the same as we remember and that will help satisfy our temporary desire for food.

Same goes for other things - a cup of coffee, drink of beer etc. They can be thought into existence and consuming them can be experienced. It will be almost as real but eventually we will find we have no need of, and no more desire for, those things.

Traveler 12-02-2024 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boyce
We can create by the power of our thought many things we may still feel we want but they are simply facsimiles of the real things.

You'd be surprised what others have created out on the astral plane.

dream jo 12-02-2024 10:09 PM

[b][ this is a new one to me I thought heaven and a spiritual world is a peaceful loving place
The earthly plane can be a horrible place to live in but the heaven world and a spiritual world is such a loving peaceful place/B]