Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The power of astral projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133372)

ThatMan 07-01-2020 07:37 PM

The power of astral projection

It's really amazing of what one can achieve when having an out of body experience, I was able to see my grandma, face to face, in "flesh and bones", so to say, her entire body vividly, every single detail was there.This year there will be 4 years from her death.

Dreams are dreams, you are not conscious, but when you AP, you are as conscious as you can be, of course, you are not fully conscious, but your awareness is there and you can manipulate the entire realm just by thinking of doing a certain thing.

I noticed that the "enemy" of AP is the human emotion, if you fear, it stops almost instantly, if you are happy and joyful, it stops almost instantly, but if you mantain a state of peace, nothing can't stop you.

This ability is incredibly powerful, so yes, you can meet your deceased loved ones. I am doing nothing to achieve an AP, it just happens to me, just like that, no technique, nothing, I meditate and fall asleep and later on I found myself floating and flying around if I am able to actually leave my body.

inavalan 07-01-2020 07:38 PM

The trick is to do it in your awake life too.

ThatMan 07-01-2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
The trick is to do it in your awake life too.

Have you been able to do it? I can only do it if I fall asleep and then wake up in a matter of few minutes, this happened once when I was in deep meditation, I fall asleep and I woke up floating above my body, in real life, this happened after some minutes, how I know? My brother was playing computer games just some distance from me and he was still there when I fully woke up.

inavalan 07-01-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
Have you been able to do it? I can only do it if I fall asleep and then wake up in a matter of few minutes, this happened once when I was in deep meditation, I fall asleep and I woke up floating above my body, in real life, this happened after some minutes, how I know? My brother was playing computer games just some distance from me and he was still there when I fully woke up.

I wasn't talking about obe-ing in the "reality" space (a.k.a. "real-time-zone").

I was talking about treating your awake state as being like a dream state, and as you can get lucid during dreaming, you could also get lucid while being awake, to another you (higher you, inner you). If you did that, you could override your limiting beliefs about what can and what can't be done in this "awake reality".

ThatMan 07-01-2020 09:28 PM

Quote:

I wasn't talking about obe-ing in the "reality" space (a.k.a. "real-time-zone").

I was talking about treating your awake state as being like a dream state, and as you can get lucid during dreaming, you could also get lucid while being awake, to another you (higher you, inner you). If you did that, you could override your limiting beliefs about what can and what can't be done in this "awake reality".

I've been trying this all my life, it's not enough to know that in truth there's no separation, I mean, this is the most fundamental truth, one that it's proven even by science, we are all connected, not just we, the human beings, but all beings and all things, you know, the building blocks of our bodies are found in the Sun and all around the entire universe.

I think this is what I am missing, I may know this fundamental truth but I am not living my life based on this truth, I don't have this mind state.

inavalan 07-01-2020 11:09 PM

I'm practicing to recognize when I experience anything that begins worrying, angering, saddening me, both when I'm awake and when I'm dreaming, and immediately re-focus my thoughts on a change to something I want to happen, and leave behind that negative feeling.

ThatMan 08-01-2020 12:30 PM

Quote:

I'm practicing to recognize when I experience anything that begins worrying, angering, saddening me, both when I'm awake and when I'm dreaming, and immediately re-focus my thoughts on a change to something I want to happen, and leave behind that negative feeling.

Meditation helped me to practice the very same technique but it's very difficult, it's like a shift in one's consciousness right in the middle of the tornado.

inavalan 08-01-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Meditation helped me to practice the very same technique but it's very difficult, it's like a shift in one's consciousness right in the middle of the tornado.

To me, it is always easier when I understand why. It is the same with more mundane things as ... weight-loss: I understood what to do, how to do, why does it work, then doing validated it.

Regarding the subject we're discussing, I believe that all thoughts generate thought-forms, that manifest into situations that cause similar thoughts. I also believe that all the reality we experience is though based, similarly to the dream realities we create when dreaming, just this one is more of a co-creation than those.

sea-dove 09-01-2020 08:27 AM

Quote:

Dreams are dreams, you are not conscious, but when you AP, you are as conscious as you can be, of course, you are not fully conscious, but your awareness is there and you can manipulate the entire realm just by thinking of doing a certain thing.

but one can be fully conscious when during AP.. one can have one consciousness the same as in physical life cause one doesn't have to be even asleep during it.. all it requires is a deep meditation state. Some can split consciousness and be experiencing an OBE state while going about their daily life stuff so be experiencing themselves fully in two places at once.

One during LD can also be quite conscious too. I'm completely fully aware of my normal self and normal life stuff in many of my LDs, I can think normally and even do maths in that state. The only difference is that I also have my subconscious creating during it too. So it can be a state of having more awareness than physical reality.. as I'm aware of my subconsciousness more too.

anyway, I do not find it for myself to be true that one always has less consciousness in LDs or in OBEs so I don't believe people can use that to guide what they are having.

inavalan 09-01-2020 08:41 PM

We can draw a parallel between:
- while dreaming: how conscious you are when not lucid & how (more) conscious you are when lucid
and:
- while awake: how conscious you are when not enlightened & how (more) conscious you are when enlightened