Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   New Testament Wrong Again? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129895)

Untersberg56 12-06-2019 02:41 PM

New Testament Wrong Again?

Physicists at CERN, Geneva are certain that the true Number of the Beast is not 666 but 616, taken from a 3rd century papyrus c.235-275 AD at the Ashmolean Museum. They claim that substituting this number in their mathematical work on the Large Hadron Collider has "opened the dimensional doors" and they are now "expecting something to come through them."

sky 12-06-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untersberg56
Physicists at CERN, Geneva are certain that the true Number of the Beast is not 666 but 616, taken from a 3rd century papyrus c.235-275 AD at the Ashmolean Museum. They claim that substituting this number in their mathematical work on the Large Hadron Collider has "opened the dimensional doors" and they are now "expecting something to come through them."

'Hadron Collider has "opened the dimensional doors" and they are now "expecting something to come through them."[/quote]'

Could be the boogie man :icon_eek:

Untersberg56 12-06-2019 06:50 PM

Might well be.

JosephineB 12-06-2019 07:13 PM

Are they fixing on making a star gate.

edithaint 12-06-2019 07:34 PM

You sound a bit overly concerned, but I too question the safety of such experiments. Didn't CERN also create this here Internet we're using....?

Morpheus 12-06-2019 09:59 PM

Biblical prophecy indicates to all that, apart from linear time, the future has already occurred.
God is in control.
No, the New Testament is not wrong.

FallingLeaves 12-06-2019 10:24 PM

Quote:

crud the secret is out. Now I suppose I;ll have to put up with whoever does the synchronicities throwing it around more often sigh.

BTW doesn't the change to 666 classify as having changed a jottle of the text, which supposedly had specific consequences for whoever chose to do it? either that or these cern guys are getting THEMSELVES in trouble here... but anyway why are they silly enough to believe that whatever comes through their dimensional door isn't going to eat them?

ketzer 28-06-2019 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edithaint
You sound a bit overly concerned, but I too question the safety of such experiments. Didn't CERN also create this here Internet we're using....?

Good point, if anything is going to cause a meltdown of civilization and extinction of the human race, and maybe all life on earth, I would think twitter is a leading candidate. Frankly, if I have to wake up to one more morning news tweetstorm I am going to start plotting to bring on the apocalypse myself.
Repent all you sinners, the end is near! Oh Thank God!

Morpheus 28-06-2019 01:51 AM

It's codswallop

Morpheus 28-06-2019 01:52 AM

Quote:

It's codswallop.