Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   If you found money on the ground... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6384)

A Glass named Esther 16-11-2010 06:34 PM

If you found money on the ground...

What you would think? What would you do?

earthprowler 16-11-2010 06:46 PM

i think i'm broke and finders keepers.

at least i'm honest.

inspirit 16-11-2010 06:48 PM

If I thought I could find out who the money belonged to I would return it. Otherwise I would chalk it up to good fortune and be grateful since in my lifetime I have lost more money than I have found serendipitously.

Squatchit 16-11-2010 06:56 PM

I didn't vote.

For me, it depends how much it is and the situation/environment around me.

2p and I leave it. £2 and I pick it up. £2,000 and I get very suspicious and look around for Derren Brown. :D

Chrysaetos 16-11-2010 07:01 PM

If I saw someone losing money, I would give it back.
If I find it just lying there, desperately crying out for a hand.. I will take it. My thought would be: ''I'm a lucky guy.'' I certainly don't want to call it good karma..

Native spirit 16-11-2010 07:03 PM

:smile: I Have been in the situation twice i found a wallet twice with money in it lots of it too and handed it on the police , i know if it was me i would hope that someone would think that the money was needed and hand it in,

Namaste

A Glass named Esther 16-11-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
:smile: I Have been in the situation twice i found a wallet twice with money in it lots of it too and handed it on the police , i know if it was me i would hope that someone would think that the money was needed and hand it in,

Namaste

This is very good indeed!

I suppose I should have specified...just money on the ground: no identifiable owner that lost it (wallet, seeing it fall out of someone's pocket, etc.)

Lostgirl 16-11-2010 09:09 PM

I voted im kinda poor...which is true, however if i found the owner i would always return it, i also think that it would be good karma and that the universe is smiling on me. In a way, it realsise im not doing so well on the money front, ive done some good deeds and this is good karma.....

Spiritlite 16-11-2010 10:03 PM

Okay if the money was in a wallet, I'd give it back no problems. If it were just a loose bill fluttering in the wind I'd take it. If it were a 50 dollar bill I'd have no issues, if it were 100 dollar bill I may have some issues and give half of it to someone who needs it too. Great question.
Spiritlite.

Smiler 16-11-2010 10:17 PM

Hi if money just lying there all alone with no wallet as Spirit mentioned, and no one advertised and I had no idea who it belonged too.. Id probadly take it as a blessing, look at the sky above and say THANKYOU :)
:)