Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Chakra spin question (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127372)

Lucy Lou 10-01-2019 05:40 PM

Chakra spin question

I know chakras are suppose to spin clockwise if they are open and in balance. Do we interpret the spin from above looking down or below looking up?

iamthat 10-01-2019 06:18 PM

Or rather than observing the spin from above or below (which suggests a vertical axis), do we interpret the spin from the perspective of someone standing in front of us or behind us (which suggests a horizontal axis)?

Barbara Ann Brennan says:

Chakras act like energy transformers, either stepping up the energy in frequency or stepping it down. ... You could think of the shape of the chakra as a wheel, a vortex or a funnel. In fact they spin either clockwise or counterclockwise. ... different therapies, different schools of healing, and different metaphysical philosophies do not always agree specifically on what the chakras look like or how they may spin.

And some people claim that the chakras rotate in different directions depending on whether the body is male or female.

Until someone invents a camera which is truly able to photograph the chakras (ignoring the current so-called aura cameras) we can only speculate.

Peace.

Lucky 10-01-2019 06:40 PM

Agreed. I've heard and read different views on the direction of the spin as well as it being different for male or female. Another theory is that every other one spins clockwise and the ones between counterclockwise, alternating their spin off of each other.

Lucy Lou 10-01-2019 08:20 PM

Thank you for your replies. My aura, or energy body does spin in a clockwise direction, but I'm standing when I test it.

FairyCrystal 11-01-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky
Agreed. I've heard and read different views on the direction of the spin as well as it being different for male or female. Another theory is that every other one spins clockwise and the ones between counterclockwise, alternating their spin off of each other.

Same here. Clockwise would be when someone is standing in front of you and looking at you. They see them turn clockwise.

In any case, Donna Eden can see energy and she seems to always go for clockwise, whether male or female.

Quantum Light 11-01-2019 04:12 PM

From a first-person perspective inside your body chakras spin counter-clockwise, and they are spherical. They spin counter clockwise and they spin outward and upward from the center, however from a first person perspective sometimes it can seem to appear like the energy in its entirety is spinning clockwise. This is a basic mistake typically made as our consciousness transitions into a higher density. It is sometimes hard for many people to percieve a higher dimensional functioning energy center.

A chakra is a toroidal field. And a torus is a sphere that spins counter clockwise. It is actually physics of light.