Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Light Worker's Diet (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28512)

Angelz 06-01-2012 02:32 AM

Light Worker's Diet

I have just finished Doreen Virtue's book on the Earth Realms and she mentions a special diet a few times in there and lately I have been feeling my angels push me towards a vegetarian diet. I am mostly clairsentient and clairaudient and so reading this book has given me the last sign I needed to make a push for this. Does anyone know if she has any books out on this special diet or if there are any other good ones by other authors?
Thanks!

innerlight 06-01-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelz
I have just finished Doreen Virtue's book on the Earth Realms and she mentions a special diet a few times in there and lately I have been feeling my angels push me towards a vegetarian diet. I am mostly clairsentient and clairaudient and so reading this book has given me the last sign I needed to make a push for this. Does anyone know if she has any books out on this special diet or if there are any other good ones by other authors?
Thanks!

She has a book called Eating in the Light...

Angelz 06-01-2012 03:45 AM

Thank you! I will check that out!

7luminaries 06-01-2012 09:00 PM

I was a vegetarian for many years, almost a vegan. I cannot eat certain foods. I don't do well on legumes or beef or cow's dairy or gluten.

However, like the Dalai Lama & others :) -- and this is the only way I compare myself to him -- I have found that the best diet for me physically, mentally & emotionally...
and thus spiritually...includes some fish and animal protein.

I could live on a diet that included large amounts of eggs, fish and other dairy, and still technically call myself vegetarian (many do just this),
but I live better and on less with a diet that includes some meat. And good fats. Fat free diets should be banned (LOL).

Having said that, humane free-range & organic small-scale farming should be adopted globally, and meat consumption in general should be reduced in the first world.

I understand your position but I think there is a spectrum of dietary choices and as long as we move in the right direction consciously, we have made progress.

peace & blessings,
7L

Xan 06-01-2012 09:05 PM

Angelz... I feel our dietary needs are quite individual. I also was strict vegetarian for some years and was out of balance many ways. After I began eating eggs and fish my energies became more stable, and my spiritual progress improved as well.

I suggest you try out different foods and find out what is right for you.

Xan

TrainsAndSewingMachines 06-01-2012 09:59 PM

Ahh, this made me hungry :P....

Spiritmessenger 06-01-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Posted by Angelz
Thanks!

I have gone onto an all raw food diet and it's wonderful...veg, fruits, nuts, seeds, pulses. You get everything you need.... plus you can loose weight eat as much as you like, it's quick and easy and it's so so good for the body. It naturally detoxes the body of free radicals and chemicals, so your body can work more like it was deigned to do.

After years of eating cooked food fish, meat, dairy, junk food, chemicals thats added, our body organs just slow down trying to work digesting all the rubbish we eat. Any thing we eat that is processed/ cooked looses most of it's nutrients, it's dead food that clogs up our organs and archeries. Thats why we grow old, tired and fat before our time. The problem is all our cultures have taught us how we should eat so it's in us from babies, that's why most people can't get their head around eating anything raw.
After going raw I don't suffer from mood swings, depression, I take no tablets at all for my fibromyalgia or anything else I have more energy....plus it's all light food, meaning it has the sunshine, vitamins, minerals from the ground all natures gifts, spiritual food, meaning no animals have suffered.
Do some research on the net about raw food diets and the benefits.

Angelz 07-01-2012 02:58 AM

Thank you all for the wonderful information! I only intend to change my diet because my my body is having all kinds of digestion and bowel issues as well as my angels pushing me to eat in a more vegetarian way. I do not intend to give up dairy or fish, just the normal animal proteins of beef, poultry, pork, etc... I am a little worried about tofu as I tried it about ten years ago and could not stand it, hopefully it has improved haha
Now I guess I just need to go find some good vegetarian recipes hehe

feralfae 07-01-2012 03:15 AM

I'm vegetarian. I feel really, really yucky when I I eat meat. Plus, I'm not the biggest fan of factory farms, either. That being said, I know that different diets work for different people -- I know some people who get as messed up by not eating meat as I do by eating meat. But lately, I've felt drawn to adopt a raw foods diet, perhaps only as a temporary detox. Spirit, do you have any good resources on that?

ROM 07-01-2012 03:39 AM

The best advice is to listen to what your body wants. You guides may say one thing but the decision ultimately rests with you. Don't feel pressured to make a decision you will regret later on.