Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Birthmarks and Past lives (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131350)

traveler1001 22-09-2019 05:55 PM

Birthmarks and Past lives

Hello,

I have a birthmark that's fairly large. My birthmark is the same spot where I was shot and killed by someone while deer hunting. I had a dream of my last moment and I was holding the area where my birthmark is when I woke up.
I saw this article online that birthmarks are connected with recent past life. I'm curious to know if anyone have any similar stories?

Cheers:cool:

FairyCrystal 22-09-2019 06:13 PM

I have a larger birthmark on the inside of my left upperarm. I've always wondered about it, sometimes thinking it was maybe a map of sorts, hihi.
It's a pigment spot basically, like a whole lot of freckles having a party or something haha.
My mom said I got that as a baby when the midwife's assistant almost dropped me and grabbed hold of my upper arm. Maybe that messed up the spread of pigment in the skin.

McGregor 24-09-2019 02:57 PM

You are right for the birthmark, most people who have a memory from a tragic dead also noticed it:)

What interest me about your post is how you saw your dead... It sounds like your guide or guardian unlocks that memory for you. I don't know how you acquire him/her and where you are in your spiritual journey but that spirit seems to require your attention. You can ask that spirit to show you more or share a personal memory too. It's usually an interesting experience.

Since you are aware of his/her presence now, don't be surprised if you have an over realistic weird dream in the next few days... guide and guardian often take a familiar appearance to contact you through dreams after you realize they exist:) Keep your mind open and every morning take a few minutes to remember what you saw over the night:)

hazada guess 26-09-2019 10:36 AM

I was born with a lot of freckles and i read somewhere it was caused by being burnt to death in a past life.
I wonder if this is true,can anyone confirm?

iamthat 26-09-2019 08:14 PM

I was recently reading about birthmarks being related to fatal gunshot wounds from a previous life. It mentioned that there may also be a corresponding birthmark elsewhere on the body relating to the exit wound (if there was one).

Peace

traveler1001 27-09-2019 01:00 AM

Faircrystal: ya I think it's cuz she held you hard haha

McGregor: thank you for your post. I've gotten many confirmation and your post is one of them :) the guide you're referring to is/was my cousin. We were inseperable. He was the last person to see me alive. He and I were both in the Vietnam war. He's helping me a lot through my journey.

Hazada: no idea! I wanna know too cuz I do have a lot of freckles especially near my gunshot wound

Iamthat: thank you lol but no birthmark on the exit wound just freckles. I read a birthmark article after I had that dream of being shot so that's when I knew.

carebear 27-09-2019 01:06 AM

I met a woman on facebook with a giant pink and purple birthmark on her face. It covers her whole eye like someone punched her. Crazy, Makes you wonder if in a pass life someone injured her there.

She is very beautiful and graceful about the whole thing.

kundalinikid 28-09-2019 11:07 AM

Yes, I have on big one on my left leg that I've always been fascinated with...I have some intuitions of what it means but it is cray cray.

JosephineB 28-09-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Yes, I have on big one on my left leg that I've always been fascinated with...I have some intuitions of what it means but it is cray cray.

Now I'm wondering exactly how cray cray :D

JosephineB 28-09-2019 02:18 PM

Me and my son have a red patch type birth mark on the back of our necks :icon_eek: I've no idea about it. Maybe it's where the matrix plug went.