Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Health (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Asthma/bronchitis? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116354)

DoublyVenomous 22-08-2017 04:35 PM

Asthma/bronchitis?

Could you give me advice on trying to heal this or at least ease it? I'll welcome variety of options also.

There's a long hate/sob-story(sarcasm) about how it limits me, even while others may have it far worse than I do, I just haven't been able to stop obsessing about wanting cure it, to get rid of those limitations.
Growing up thinking that meds are the only practically working solution and otherwise I'd just have to cope, I haven't been able to let go of that yet because everytime I wished I could cure my illnesses by fixing my daily habits and attitude, it just ended up into disappointments. I do not know if it's even realistic to expect that spiritual healing methods would work any better either, but perhaps better explore all options than dwell in self-pity. We don't know what's true and which way something is true before we experience it ourselves, while sometimes we better not waste time or play with fire... so to speak. :)

Golden Angel 22-08-2017 07:06 PM

Hello Have you heard of Cisca salt pipes?, basically it is Himalayan salt in a pipe that you Inhale then breathe out through your nose, this is very beneficial for people who suffer asthma/bronchitis, and any other breathing issues. Just google Cisca salt pipes or look up how to make your own on you tube ;-).

I hope this helps.
Love GA x

Tobi 23-08-2017 11:18 PM

If you use dairy products completely and strictly cut them out. Cutting out eggs from your diet might help also.
Alcohol can often make asthma seriously and suddenly worse! Even the tiniest drink. My husband suffered from asthma, and even if he ate food which had been marinated in wine it would give him an attack -even though he didn't know that was how the food was prepared.
Drink lots of pure water. This will help keep mucus secretions thinner, and help you cough up anything which is 'stuck' much easier.
Deliberately cough. Use percussion techniques on your ribs and chest every day, to keep your lungs clear. If you don't want to do this when people are around do it when you're alone. Keep those pipes clear no matter what noise you make.

A quick first-aid thing which can help. If you ever get an attack and not much seems to work, try sipping a very strong hot black coffee. Caffeine can help asthma miraculously in a first aid situation.

Berry 24-08-2017 03:10 AM

My son has asthma. His doctor tells him to excercise often as that will open up his airways and avoid dairy- milk and cheese, mucous producers as mentioned. He never gets an attack or need an inhaler when he goes to camp in the mountains. So living in clean air environments is crucial. My dad just visited over the weekend. He gave me Himalayan salt for cooking. The salt as mentioned is good for lung health and it also balances the body's pH. And lastly, eat lots of persimmons. It has been called fruit of the gods by ancient Greeks. It lubricates the lungs, treats bronchitis, and calms coughs and much more. I had my son eat tons of it while he was recovering from pneumonia many years ago. Now we eat it on occasions.

Makoiyi 25-08-2017 06:20 AM

I have Farmers lung, Asthma and COPD and lost the use of one lung due to scar tissue. Yet I still lead an active life, yes I do use an inhaler but just ventalin. For years one of the major things I have used in my diet is a combination of Garlic and Echinacia, this helps I found out about it through working with horses and have a horse with COPD. It holds off a lot of things that can trigger an attack , I also use a plant based antihistamine. These work for me and can be used long term but along side other things. With the Echinacia ( check spelling as that may be wrong) I use it for 6 weeks then take 4 weeks off, after the 4 weeks repeat the weeks on the herb. That way it doesn't build up in your body to much.

DoublyVenomous 26-08-2017 09:11 PM

Thanks for the replies! Time to experiment on myse... eh, the options then! X) Although I don't get attacks, it'll be awesome to learn which ways help lessening that inflammation.

Energy 04-09-2017 07:31 AM

I used to have asthma and I cured it after finding out anxiety, fear and an omega 3 deficiency were some of the causes. Check out this naturopathic doctor called Peter Glidden on his site or youtube, he says omega 3 gives our lungs elasticity.

I bought natural gel caps from Amazon and it took me a month or so, my asthma was cured.

dream jo 05-09-2017 03:11 PM

iv livd in idrsl area fr ov 35 yrs i hav in 80s wz ful of truks carin lods of ceml dst fums thy wz evn in 90s til it wz bul d wn it wz a lot of peple hav as/copd lng probs thy slf includ
su tims it cud be area u liv in it cud be
food we et 2

Berry 15-10-2017 11:48 AM

How are you doing so far? Has anything helped?

I just read that singing is a remedy for lung conditions. My son mentioned it a few days ago and I stumbled back on your thread.

dream jo 15-10-2017 01:58 PM

i no blowin up balosn baloonss is a grt exsis for it if u feal up 2 doin it
antbitics wish im on now for infesctn
i cnt sing so not a gud idea lol