Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Using a Pendulum to Ask a Crystal how it Feels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120569)

Lynn 08-02-2018 06:10 PM

Using a Pendulum to Ask a Crystal how it Feels

Hello

I just tried something with a crystal that seemed to work well. I put it over a crystal and asked the crystal if it was OK if it felt good ? From there I asked if it was open to work with me, then if it was a crystal for me.

I know well that Rose Quartz is not one that works for me nor is Tigers Eye, so I used them as a confirmation and its NO to both they are not for me. Then I tried Motivate ( that is my husbands) and that is so a NO for me. I then went to one's I feel are good with me and got YES with them.

I used a neutral stone for the pendulum being Picture Jasper.

I also asked on this theory of a dominant and non dominant had playing a role with the energy of a crystal. Seems I do not have a dominant hand, this could be from childhood where they so tried to change me to right hand from being born left hand. I can do many things with my right.

It was interesting I am wondering what results others might get ?

Lynn

dowsingdoer 09-02-2018 11:32 AM

interesting Lynn, this does seem to work for me too. It appears to be similar to my post in another thread "I have tried dowsing most of my stones individually asking - does holding this stone raise my vibrations and energy levels - and in all but two my pendulum indicated a YES.". I use a solid silver pendulum by the way which hopefully removes any conflicting stone combinations.

As you said, it would be interesting to see what others find.

Chris.

pluralone 10-02-2018 11:28 PM

I got different results with different stones. For a while I used a sodalite pendulum for questions regarding interpersonal relationships, hematite for questions regarding difficult or stressful situations, and ... gosh it's been a while. Had a handful of different ones for different situations. Eventually it came about that clear quartz worked best for me under any circumstances.

Can't use the pendulum at all now; once I learned to discern the 'vibes' of the answers I was given, the pendulum just got in the way. Not that there's anything wrong or 'lesser' in using this tool; it's just not a good choice for me any more.

dowsingdoer 11-02-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluralone

Can't use the pendulum at all now; once I learned to discern the 'vibes' of the answers I was given, the pendulum just got in the way. Not that there's anything wrong or 'lesser' in using this tool; it's just not a good choice for me any more.

It is an interesting point that after dowsing for some time, I found the answer often came before I had finished asking the question so a pendulum was not required. Similarly when using L rods, I often find that just using my hand palm down when walking over a site asking a question allows me to clearly sense heat at the critical point or area. Deviceless dowsing is a very useful development I find.

Chris