Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Using an Amethyst Node - for Cleansing Crystals (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120073)

Lynn 18-01-2018 07:00 PM

Using an Amethyst Node - for Cleansing Crystals

Hello

A member said that the large raw amethyst node I had that has a large mouth opening to it might be a nice place to put other stones in it to cleanse them.

I tired to put one in it and as soon as my hand went into it I got the message "how dare you" and I backed that off. I guess it wants to stand alone, I know that the history on it was a rocky ride (no pun intended :cool: ) . I know that it came from a Metaphysical shop, that went under, I know then it went to someone that did not have the best intentions with it. From there a "yard sale" person took it on. She had it for just over two seasons, not being able to sell it.

I looked at it a few weekends in a row. It was nice but it never called to me to fork out for it. I watched several tell the woman they would be back for it....but never did. Then when I got an unexpected tax refund, I said OK I will take it on. It never settled in the house for a long time, so I put it downstairs in our bedroom to heal. Now its in the living room on display but it does not want to be stuffed with other stones.

Not yet anyways.

Lynn

FairyCrystal 19-01-2018 10:52 AM

First thing that comes to mind... don't use it to cleanse other crystals ever. Searching for words, near-native but not native English speaker and sometimes that bothers me, lol.
But if you use it for that, it is literally that: using it. It is not doing it justice in its own right.
I think it has its own task, and that is not to be 'used' to help other crystals feel better. I think what it needs is some credit, and this feels like "Gimme some hotdanged credit!!", as if it is long overdue, as if no one ever saw it for what is is. If you do that, can tune in to its energies and really see it for what it is, she will blossom. Activate and open much further and bring so much more.
THen you can put crystals on it occasionally, after feeling if she is okay with this, not to cleanse those crystals, but to allow both the amethyst and the crystals to grow and nurture one another. That is substantially different from using it as a garbage bin for other crystals...
Some crystals may have chosen that task, but what I feel this amethyst did NOT sign up for that.
I feel this is also why no one ever noticed it. Had mild interest but never really enough to want it and value it.
Oddly enough I also feel your bedroom is not the right place for this amethyst. The energies there don't match hers. The living-room feels good. Give it a sunny place. Lots of light. A bit of early or late sunlight won't harm it in the sense of colour fading.
If you cleanse it, try to go for high vibrational ways, not the old Wicca ways (not sure if you practice that, but for this amethyst those energies don't match. Too erm.. how do I put that in a non-offensive way, lol... Oh heck, just use high vibrational ways. So things like violet flame, crystalline light energy, elohim/rainbow energy and so on. The 'old' and denser ways won't serve it.
Have you had it in water yet? I vaguely recall it being large, but even if its bottom can be in water...
If/when she is truly empowered again, she could change. More shine and luster, maybe slight change in colour. More intense or possibly a wee bit lighter. This is not her losing energy or fading, that is her getting into her true power and potential.

No idea where that came from.

Lynn 19-01-2018 06:42 PM

Hello

That crystal "chatters" a lot your not the first to get a message and go OK where did this come from ? Friends that are not so intone to metaphysical things in life have sat near it and went "OK I heard a voice" and I just smile.

Its not in direct sun it will get the AM short lived rising and again the night setting. I have a small mountain out my front window so the sun hides behind that going up. Then hides behind another out back going down.

It is a large node, in that its very dense. The color when we got it was almost white in being drained. Now its back to jewelry grade color. So its getting there.

I think your right its not sure what it signed up for, as it was passed around so much. Being in a shop it would have been well looked at, and then Yard Sales many would have touched it that do not understand energy. Its had a lot of negative around it.

Its in a healing phase and I do wonder if it feels OK when will I be moved along again. It will stay in the family, my kids will fight over that one.

Thank you for the message.

Lynn

Dee47 20-01-2018 03:50 AM

Hey Lynn,

the amethyst was almost white when you got it but now is turning purple? Is that what you're saying/ If so, I didn't now that could happen. Wow!

Another comment: where did you get that saying about the crow at the bottom of your posts? Is it your own saying? Thanks.

Lynn 20-01-2018 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dee47
Hey Lynn,

the amethyst was almost white when you got it but now is turning purple? Is that what you're saying/ If so, I didn't now that could happen. Wow!

It is possible for a crystal to regenerate its energy or color.
This is not with all stones but Amethyst and Rose Quartz are two that I have witnessed do this personally. Crystals from the Quartz family definitely conduct and amplify other energies, such as Reiki and other higher dimensional frequencies. If you were meditating with it or connecting consciously, you could have brought through higher spiritual energy that altered the Amethyst.

Another comment: where did you get that saying about the crow at the bottom of your posts? Is it your own saying? Thanks.

I have had that saying for a very long time, it was "gifted" to me by a Native friend I had on line. The Crow goes back with me as far as I can recall. They seek me out willingly and the one in the image is from England and like I could talk with those passed I felt too the Crow was doing the same.

When I was in my early 20's I was blessed to be a part of a Native Ceremony that is rare to be given to a non native. I spent a night alone with a pipe and the connection to by Totem, the Crow. It was a bonding and I was given a name "Spirit Walker" .

It is not an easy thing to take a picture of a Crow they hear the shutter going down and I only had a minimum zoom camera with me.

Dee47 20-01-2018 04:28 AM

I'm glad I asked. Awesome!

Dee47 20-01-2018 04:39 AM

I asked the question about the crystal because I am wondering about how crystals heal. I have been afraid to use my regular crystals lately because it seems I am hurting them. I used to cleanse them under running water and energize them with music. Sometimes I would put them in moonlight. Recently I took one with me to a friend's. She said the energy felt "muddy." I didn't feel that, exactly, but I felt that it was off. She said to hold it to my heart chakra and make the intention to cleanse and charge it that way. I did. Then she said, when the stone kept falling off me, that it wanted to be by a green stone. So I put it by one of her green stones. When I left, I had a definite sense that it was better. My friend said it was humming. I don't think I am in tune with stones as much as I'd like to be. I don't get a sense of what they want, though I think I do have a sense when they're not happy, or rather, when something is "off." I really would like to hold my stones again. I have been spending some time with some of them on my heart chakra. The stones I haven't spent much time with all seem to be okay.

Lynn 20-01-2018 07:02 AM

Hello

I never use water to cleanse mine, there are so many things in water that I feel are not pure, even purified water has minerals in it. So I use Moonlight at times, other times I just read The Lords Prayer over them. As a Medium The Lords Prayer is the chosen protection we often gravitate to. Not from a religious standpoint more from a blessing that holds a power.

It takes a time to hear a crystal or to feel its vibrations. We have to remember that we have a very logical brain, we are at times ruled by that brain and it wants to understand intuition and at times even dismiss it .

Crystals most times want nothing but to be held in a place of respects. To be displayed at times proudly and at other times to be used. Not all crystals that are for healing like people are healers. I have some that are purely "look at me" stones that are made into generators to be used for healing work, but they do not wish that path.

I would not hold them direct but more let the grow to your energy level by sleeping with them beside you, or taking them in a pouch with you. Then see how they feel this usually takes about a month or a Moon Cycle.

Bless them and ground them.

Lynn

Dee47 20-01-2018 04:03 PM

thank you. I am going to copy and paste your response to review periodically offline until I have absorbed it Much appreciated.