Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   my aura is white (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119664)

xluminescencex 03-01-2018 03:40 AM

my aura is white

i am really pure and white

Melahin 10-01-2018 05:36 PM

How does it feel?

Lynn 10-01-2018 08:21 PM

Hello

Usually the White as an aura is the outside color.

WHITE AURA COLOR:

Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles or flashes of white light: angels are nearby.

Lynn

Melahin 11-01-2018 04:48 PM

@Lynn what does it mean when it is an inside feeling?

Lynn 11-01-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melahin
@Lynn what does it mean when it is an inside feeling?

Hello

I would say its something your holding onto in your own personal being. It has the feeling of there being a door there that is not yet ready to be opened.

This might well feel like a part of you is falling away, and in some ways it is as one gets moved to the place where something will change.

Lynn

Melahin 12-01-2018 04:50 PM

Thanks. @Lynn so if ones outer radiance is white, would ones inner glory be deep and dark like the night that holds the stars together?

Busby 07-02-2018 10:32 AM

I have a question.

If an aura is an extension of energy and is seen as light of some sort - why can't I see it in the dark?

Rah nam 07-02-2018 02:02 PM

white incorporates all colors in a purified form
be well

Busby 10-02-2018 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
white incorporates all colors in a purified form
be well

So does black. Translucent basic colours give white. Opaque colours give black.

CrystalSong 10-02-2018 04:37 PM

When we first learn to see aura's it is common for the first color to be seen to be white.
As we develop our clairvoyant skills further we begin to see other colors in the aura, developed further still we can see any dark energy clumps present.
Developed further still we can see the outside edge of the auric field which is often a thin rainbow layer which can be in an opalescent colors scheme in awakened souls.

Lynn 10-02-2018 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melahin
Thanks. @Lynn so if ones outer radiance is white, would ones inner glory be deep and dark like the night that holds the stars together?

Hello

It is possible that the white being that it holds all colors in its space that there are other layers not yet seen. Too we all have with us that place of Light and Dark awareness around us. An Aura is an energy field that I feel is fluid in motion.

Your strong in the healing so the White makes sense to be more dominant.

Lynn

Busby 11-02-2018 06:27 AM

I'd still like to know why it is that I can't see my or any aura in the dark?

Surely this would be the best way of seeing this energy light??

CrystalSong 11-02-2018 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busby
I'd still like to know why it is that I can't see my or any aura in the dark?

Surely this would be the best way of seeing this energy light??

It's a learned ability for most of us. You look with your third eye not your two forward facing ones. Activate your third eye, meditate and practice and you should be able to see it. Their should be youtubes on various methods for learning.

Busby 12-02-2018 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It's a learned ability for most of us. You look with your third eye not your two forward facing ones. Activate your third eye, meditate and practice and you should be able to see it. Their should be youtubes on various methods for learning.

Perhaps. But why, if I have this ability is it only in daylight?

CrystalSong 12-02-2018 06:23 PM

I don't know Busby. That seems a little odd to me. The only thing I can think of from personal experience is when I had a Lasix type eye surgery - for several days afterwards I saw Halo's around things and people.

If it's a Psychic ability you should be able to train it up to include eyes open, eye's closed, daytime and night time.

Dee47 14-02-2018 07:16 PM

I can only see my aura in the light, too.

When first trying to see my aura, I could only see a thin white area right next to my skin, but now I see that and a thicker clear area that extends out about 1 inch. Sometimes I can see it better if I move my arm (the area I'm focusing on) because the background is stationary but the aura goes with the arm

paperw1ngs 01-03-2018 03:53 PM

A white aura is usually a clean slate. That could be good; but also can make you impressionable or vunerable. That was my experience with it when mine was bright white; vivid enough that others told me they could see it in the dark and I felt it around myself at all times; my intentions were very pure but I was more vunerable to outside influences and entertained less than noble energies in an effort to do good and spread the light, it worked out the opposite way. Dark energy entered my energy field which took a long time to release. Darkness accompanies the light. There is no one without the other. Protect yourself. I would like to return to that state with what I've found now, or maybe not; life is better in vivid color. XD On a side note; the first shade you see when reading auras is white so i think an actually white aura isn't all that common.

Thundercat 29-03-2018 05:11 AM

How do you guys see aura's? I've seen them from time to time in people, purple, white, black. But it's always been accidental, like I walk into a place, get woken up and see it. But I've never been able to simply go ok I want to see their aura, then do it.