Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Strange sensation in left shoulder blade (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20540)

Ravenheart 10-08-2011 11:41 PM

Strange sensation in left shoulder blade

Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or something similar. I sometimes get a numb tingling feeling with slight pressure on my left shoulder blade which lasts from anywhere between 5 seconds to 2 minutes I reckon. It only seems to happens at certain times which I think is when something is a bad idea but I haven't really experimented with it enough to draw any proper conclusions yet.

I have heard that it may have something to do with guides but I would like to know what you folks think or if anyone on here experiences something similar

thanks!

Golden Angel 11-08-2011 04:26 PM

Hi Ravenheart

i sometimes get a slight pressure weird sensation on my back on occasions, and i believe it is my mam in the spirit world trying to let me know she is around me. I have only experienced this scince she left this earth plane, and i also get tickling sensations on the top of my head, again this has only happened scince my mam has passed.

So it could be a possibility that it is your guide or a passed loved one.
I hope this helps, and i hope experienced others on here can give you better feedback.
Love Golden Angel :wink:

Coming2 14-08-2011 11:56 PM

I will throw this in there but people have reported this feeling in relation to wings. Almost as if they are feeling the loss of their wings from a previous life either on another planet or as an angelic being. I dont know how much I believe that but some people do.

i

forevergirl 15-08-2011 02:07 AM

Hi. I get the sensation on my right shoulder blade/upper right side of my back...feels like there is a "hand" on that area and it is strong enough to always notice. It comes and goes...some time ago, a few months ago, it would be so strong and was there all day and night except for when I slept. Haven't felt it in awhile and I do miss that feeling.

I also feel like someone has their hand on the right side also of my head sometimes as well. Haven't had that for a few months also.

Maybe my angel/guide has left me...:hug2: :confused: i did smell guys cologne...very nice...last week while walking. Made me stop and no one else was around, 6 AM. Not the one my Dad or Grandpa would use.

Zoclora 16-08-2011 05:15 PM

I get this too. I get it mainly on my back eather middle or uper part. It feels like some one is eather rubbing my back gentaly, or as if some one is holding me close.

I believe this would be my spirirt guide comftering me, holding me or and just leting me know hes here. I also get this feeling at the crown of my head and around my head as well as middle of my chest where my hearchakra is and arms. Somtimes its more intince then others. :D

Oh I some times be laying on my bed when a get a faint smell of apples and cinamen. I have a candel with that cent near my bed but havent lit it for a while and it only comes and goesbreafly like a slight breez. O.o But it does comfert me when I smell it. x3

Another thing that I find odd is, when I lay down and start to talk to him out loud my right ear will start ringing. o.o Im not sure whats up with that. lol

Coming2 16-08-2011 10:05 PM

I have to tell you I have never experienced being physically touched by my Guide or Guardian but I have seen my Guardian 2 times in my life. Funny thing is as I was reading your post I got this feeling that someone was touching the top of my head. Never had that happen before and as I type it is getting more intense and stronger. I am one to usually chalk it up to physical or mental but this is really odd...and super kewl!! lol

Light and Love!!

Moon Willow 17-08-2011 11:40 PM

Whenever my main guide is with me I feel a strong (but gentle) pressure between my shoulder blades, but I also feel wings on both my shoulder blades ...I never would have believed about the wings but they feel so real that i sometimes go to walk through doorways sideways (thinking i'm going to get stuck otherwise) and i have been lucky enough to have seen them also. So now I'm a believer lol.

marganda 23-08-2011 09:44 AM

today when i woke up the back of my shoulderblades hurt. it made me imagine this "it's so heavy it feels like i've grown a wings." i know that i've been into contacting with my angel and i was just imaginning too much but it hurts.

if ur left shoulderblade hurts it means guilt. i went to a healer and she was explaining me that. long long time

NightSpirit 23-08-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenheart
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or something similar. I sometimes get a numb tingling feeling with slight pressure on my left shoulder blade which lasts from anywhere between 5 seconds to 2 minutes I reckon. It only seems to happens at certain times which I think is when something is a bad idea but I haven't really experimented with it enough to draw any proper conclusions yet.

I have heard that it may have something to do with guides but I would like to know what you folks think or if anyone on here experiences something similar

thanks!

It's all speculation really, isnt it? Everyone is different. Go with your thoughts and feelings with this and make a decision on it. If you feel its spirit, then so be it.

BTW...you have one that stands behind you.

RegressIntoADream88 27-08-2012 08:26 PM

Yes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenheart

thanks!

I get this too! I also have had my hair 'stroked' and lifted. It freaked me out the first few times but I kinda got used to it. Then I asked out loud for my hair to stops being touched and it hasn't happened since. But my shoulder has started getting this tingling/pressure on occasion and I believe it is my grandpa (who passed in August 2010) acting as my angel or guide. The feelings were the most apparent when I wanted to commit suicide. I felt the presence with me every day. When I sought help, and I began to feel better, it disappeared. Recently I've moved and started a new job and got into a new relationship and the tingling has been very apparent. I looked on Google and I got things come up like cancer, nerve problems, shingles, skin damage and rib/lung problems but I believe it's spiritual and I'm so sure it's my grandpa. Any feedback would be amazing. Thank you xxx