Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Forum Help (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Can't access the chatroom. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131732)

Sunshine111 08-10-2019 10:31 PM

Can't access the chatroom.

Hello guys,

The problem is that, I only get the screen to enter the chat as an administrator which I am not. The message that appears prior to this screen appearing in is "Login as a moderator, administrator or guest".

When I click on this to enter the exact and same username name that I use to log into this site, obviously as a guest, the screen to log into the chat room as an administrator appears.

I am a bit confused with this matter and do not know of what's going on exactly and reason why.

I am just clicking onto the icon of the "Chat" to enter this, that's the first step I'm taking prior to all of the above described takes place.

What's going on, reason why and how do I access the chat room?.

Sunshine111 09-10-2019 09:16 PM

Are any questions seeking help using this forum answered?. Or, only unhelpful members happen to read this?.

Chrysalis 10-10-2019 02:29 AM

When entering a chat room, the first screen appears to give us a choice: general, a reading room, a spiritual and admin. Ignore the admin box to select and select the other three. You should be able to get in on any of those three.

Logging in to a chat room isn't required. I log in to the site and on the side bar there's an icon for chat which I select.

Hope that helped.

Sunshine111 10-10-2019 05:51 AM

Hello Chrysallis and thank you for your response. Unfortunaty, the screen or windown you mentioned that appears, does not appear at all on my side and screen whatsoever. Just a window to log in as a moderator, admninistrator or guest. The options you mentioned do not appear at all on my screen.

I think I better send another private message. Thanks.

Chrysalis 10-10-2019 05:11 PM

You're welcome and hopefully a mod can help you.

Sunshine111 10-10-2019 07:30 PM

Thank you Chrysallis. The admninistrator updated my profile so I will be able to access the chat but, unfortunately, it has not worked.

Anyway, I won't bother any longer , at least for today...maybe the universe does not want me to go there for now :-)

Once again, thanks for your help.

dream jo 19-10-2019 05:07 PM

yep
had simler isuess i need mor thn 25 postss

Sunshine111 19-10-2019 05:11 PM

Hi Dream Jo,

I already have more than 25 posts so, that is not the reason why to the problem.

Thank you for being helpful and trying to help.

Sunshine111 04-11-2019 11:57 AM

It seems that the reason why for this problem was my phone.

I have been able to access the chatroom only once and from another phone. But, the access to it from my other phone occured with no problems whatsoever.

JosephineB 04-11-2019 01:49 PM

Is there something happening in the chat room? I've never been in there