Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Annunaki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133938)

HannoB 18-02-2020 03:55 PM

Annunaki

We used to explore earths past to with our multidimensional capabilities, and still do at times .
Some things explored and what was learned cataloged in our knowledge was the Pyramids at Giza Egypt
as mentioned before on how they have been build , but also as what they are .
The race that build them are the Annunaki they also geno engineered the what is now human race
from humanoids evolved on earth at the time and the Pyramids at Giza are part of that project ,
the are multidimensional them selves integrated in the earth energy system and in to the human
consciousness .for some they seem like a map with historical data ,but there is much more to it all
they are situated in the earth energy system in such a way that they are a part of the living earth
and its humans on it and their evolving consciousness. As you can see in earlier writing here
the human consciousness on earth can be shown in a pyramid like schematic and this is the situation
as relates to the pyramid it self . path ways the consciousness can go trough and will go trough in its evolution .
The Annunaki had a non linear perspective of time integrated in all this .Its from the beginning to the end ,
all done or seen as path trough time , trough the ages all that in one .Its workings are from
the energy level down to all that follows in the evolution of human consciousness .

BigJohn 21-02-2020 05:56 AM

Were they involved in the other Egyptian pyramids? And what about the pyramids in the New World?

youngers1810 22-02-2020 01:31 AM

I have seen in visions that the annunaki use the pyramids at eygpt and maybe across the world as a gateway to this world yes they are present on earth maybe not physically but energetically

desert rat 01-03-2020 08:29 PM

The problem I have is with the planet X theory . A planet on a highly elliptical orbit that spends about 3600 years in freezing cold space. Why live there when you could just move everything to the earth ?

NoOne 01-03-2020 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJohn
Were they involved in the other Egyptian pyramids? And what about the pyramids in the New World?

Yes, probably, at least if the Enuma Elish, the Sumerian creation myth, is to be believed. Various Gods were given different territories of the Earth to rule over and they competed with each other. However, a lot of what exists in popular consciousness about the Anunnaki comes from Zecharia Sitchin, who was not a Sumerian scholar and did very sloppy translations. He sort of inferred a lot from mistranslated texts and some of his books, such as the Book of Enki, were entirely channelled and not based on any actual ancient texts.

From what we can tell, the entire idea of Nibiru being a planet, mining for gold in Southern Africa to use in Nibiru's atmosphere is a hoax and was entirely made up by him.

inavalan 01-03-2020 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desert rat
The problem I have is with the planet X theory . A planet on a highly elliptical orbit that spends about 3600 years in freezing cold space. Why live there when you could just move everything to the earth ?

... global warming? :smile: :smile: :smile:

desert rat 03-03-2020 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
... global warming? :smile: :smile: :smile:

The south poll is like -80 f . Not the 3 k of deep space . In the time span of the story of the Annunaka the earth has had many hot and cold peroids . I don't really understand why global warming is a factor here.

inavalan 03-03-2020 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desert rat
The south poll is like -80 f . Not the 3 k of deep space . In the time span of the story of the Annunaka the earth has had many hot and cold peroids . I don't really understand why global warming is a factor here.

I was kidding. I thought you were kind of kidding too.

desert rat 03-03-2020 04:10 AM

It's that I have some major problems with a race of beings living on a planet with such a highly elliptical orbit . As I remember that was part of Sitchens theory in his books.

Artrau 03-03-2020 04:34 AM

Our sun is getting hotter that is why our climate is changing. All planitary bodies in our solar system are going through rapid changes. Moons developing atmospheres etc right now. Life is all throughout our solar system right now. An excellent book to read is David Wilcoxs "The Source Field". That book is what made me fully awaken to GOD. I have advanced my psychic abilities to great ability now. Esp telekinesis. God bless you all!