Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   North American Indigenous Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Native American talisman - necklet (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=69148)

Tattoo 30-05-2014 08:35 AM

Native American talisman - necklet

Hy my friends . I wear native American neklet around my neck for 8 years . That is a simple necklet , rope and pendant . Pendant is imitation of ,,flap,, or ,,plume,, made from bone . I will attached photo when i can ( forum rules ) ...

I have one question for you . Do any of you ( I mean to Native American Peoples ) hand makes neklaces with First Nation Motive, like rope and small bones or small stone ...

I will pay for that necklet , and i hope that some of you send me ,, talisman necklet ,, to my home adress .

On many internet site i can buy imitation of Indians necklet, but that is not interested to me . That is a chip Chinese imitation ...

Great hello .

Thunder Bow 30-05-2014 08:28 PM

I think the most authentic necklet is one that you made yourself. You choose what you want to make it from. You choose what it means to you.

Tattoo 31-05-2014 06:51 PM

I agree with you Thunder Bow, but i dont have some important things / pendent for my necklet . I need ,,wolf tooth , or some bufalo bones or similar ....

Thank you for answer .

Star Wolf Medicine Woman 01-06-2014 01:45 AM

There are places , web site you can go on to order necklaces, pendants that are made by NAI's and you can get different ones.. You should look for a certificate of authenticity.. It has the NAI's name on it and their tribal origin... Cherokee Visions will mail and its not expensive.... I hope that helps.. Mine is made from a Buffalo tooth on a leather thong with a few pony beads..

Tattoo 01-06-2014 08:32 AM

Star Wolf Medicine Woman , please send me any internet adress of that web site . Also, NAI,s mean ,, Native American Indians ,, , am i in right ?

I looking for Cherokee pendants . I will make necklet for me and my litlle son , his name is Balsa ( Bane ) and hi is 8 years old. He is like Native American music, and Native American Peoples too .

I believe in NAI"s spiritual medicine , and i will make necklet,s for us , let us guard against evil spirits and evil peoples .

Thank all of you whose write in this post .

Best regards my NAI,s Brothers and Sisters .

Makoiyi 01-06-2014 11:38 AM

As Native Americans we tend to refer to ourselves as NDN.

Makoiyi

Tattoo 01-06-2014 11:50 AM

Makoiyi , whats mean NDN ?

Makoiyi 01-06-2014 04:11 PM

It means Indian.

Makoiyi

Star Wolf Medicine Woman 01-06-2014 08:21 PM

I think First Nations Peoples are also acceptable...

Star Wolf Medicine Woman 01-06-2014 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tattoo
Star Wolf Medicine Woman , please send me any internet adress of that web site . Also, NAI,s mean ,, Native American Indians ,, , am i in right ?

I looking for Cherokee pendants . I will make necklet for me and my litlle son , his name is Balsa ( Bane ) and hi is 8 years old. He is like Native American music, and Native American Peoples too .

I believe in NAI"s spiritual medicine , and i will make necklet,s for us , let us guard against evil spirits and evil peoples .

Thank all of you whose write in this post .

Best regards my NAI,s Brothers and Sisters .

I gave you the name of the site already.. It is Cherokee Visions just put it in your search engine...