Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Crystals for a Capricorn (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117191)

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 27-09-2017 01:06 AM

Crystals for a Capricorn

I'm buying a gift for my mother and I was thinking of purchasing her some crystals and gemstones. She's a Capricorn.

What are the best Crystals for a Capricorn? I'd like to buy a few of them for her and gift wrap it and buy her a Lavender candle. It's one of her favorite scents. :smile: Ever since I've been collecting Crystals and Gemstones, she loves holding them and carrying them with her.

Clover 27-09-2017 02:17 AM

I am a Capricorn, traditionally, our stone is Garnet. One can purchase a natural stone garnet but they are really rough looking. They associate purple amethyst, obsidian and tourmaline stones too. Caps are all about earth tones of black, brown, and green. If your looking for allure and glam with a metaphysical appeal I would go for a beautiful amethyst.

Another stone that is strongly associated with Capcrion are green Malachites. They are kinda grainy and weird looking, unless you get a polished one. I purchased a polished bulls eye Malachte and I adore it. Works really well with the heart chakra. pic of mine

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 27-09-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
I am a Capricorn, traditionally, our stone is Garnet. One can purchase a natural stone garnet but they are really rough looking. They associate purple amethyst, obsidian and tourmaline stones too. Caps are all about earth tones of black, brown, and green. If your looking for allure and glam with a metaphysical appeal I would go for a beautiful amethyst.

Another stone that is strongly associated with Capcrion are green Malachites. They are kinda grainy and weird looking, unless you get a polished one. I purchased a polished bulls eye Malachte and I adore it. Works really well with the heart chakra. pic of mine

Thank you for all the information that you've shared with it. I'm still a beginner to Crystals and Gemstones. The only book I own as of right now is The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall. I'm planning on buying more books in the future so I can learn detail information on how to use the Crystals and how to cleanse them after I get done using them.

I'll look for those crystals for my mother. I'm sure she'll love it! :smile: I'm sure she'll be happy with any crystals I purchase for her but I'd like to buy the one dedicated for her sign. If I have any other questions, I'll give you a pm.

StrandedSnowMonkey 27-09-2017 09:03 PM

There's a little list here :)

I bought a nice Ocean Jasper bracelet for my mum a while ago. It's a lovely stone imho.

Enchanted_DreamFaerie 05-10-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martinet noir
There's a little list here :)

I bought a nice Ocean Jasper bracelet for my mum a while ago. It's a lovely stone imho.

Thank you! I'll be sure to check out the link. :smile:

WhisperLark 06-10-2017 12:57 PM

Argonite is also interesting and associated with Capricorn.

annylenardo 26-10-2017 12:55 PM

there is nothing better stone for Capricorn then lapis lazuli :)

CrystalHeather 07-11-2017 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annylenardo
there is nothing better stone for Capricorn then lapis lazuli :)

I'm sun in Cap, moon in cancer and rising in libra. loved lapis the first time I've seen it, but sad to say that it gives me a headache/ dizziness after wearing my lapis lazuli bracelet for more than 3 hours.

It's true that I love garnets! I have a number of them (birth stone of January)
And black tourmaline.

Right now, my favourites are sugilite, white phantom, Himalayan quartz and moldavite!