Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Energy Work (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   How to replenish energy? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73444)

kimtsan 19-08-2014 05:11 AM

How to replenish energy?

I usually get "energetically exhausted" after doing some ritual work. Recently, I've been doing some vigorous tarot readings and I usually end up feeling drained. I usually cope by eating or meditating--but I'm just wondering if there are other ways to replenish your energy and what people's experiences are.

When I feel drained, it's kind of like my "inner self" or my "spirit" has shrunk to a point where it's smaller than my body and it doesn't have enough power to drive my flesh forward. It's like to function properly my "spirit" has to fill up my body to the very edge...it's really hard to describe but that's kind of how it feels.

Comments and suggestions?

AmarenLux 19-08-2014 11:14 AM

Hi

As your just started doing these readings you are not use to using this much energy with time it will become less draining on your energy levels

NightCat

Rah nam 20-08-2014 01:09 AM

You could simply ask your higher self for some energy. It works for me.

Adrienne 20-08-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
You could simply ask your higher self for some energy. It works for me.

this almost sounds too easy !

sapphyretwins 20-08-2014 04:25 PM

Grounding work can help. When you do sessions, you're probably tapping into 6th and 7th chakras and might lose some grounding. Try some grounding meditations or go out and be in nature and connect to nature/earth energy. :smile:

Rah nam 20-08-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienne

this almost sounds too easy !

It only took about 20 years of work to get to that state. With a lot of help from my friends. (guides)

kimtsan 21-08-2014 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphyretwins
Grounding work can help. When you do sessions, you're probably tapping into 6th and 7th chakras and might lose some grounding. Try some grounding meditations or go out and be in nature and connect to nature/earth energy. :smile:

I've been wanting to tap into the chakra systems for a while...I sometimes use the chakra spread to do tarot readings, but the whole thing still feels unfamiliar to me. I even bought a book on the chakras...really need to read that book. :)

I'll go on more walks in the park, then! :D There's actually a really nice forest trail next to my neighbourhood but I'm afraid to go in there because there might be bears. XD

kimtsan 21-08-2014 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
It only took about 20 years of work to get to that state. With a lot of help from my friends. (guides)

Wow! You're very dedicated. What is it like to be able to communicate with your guides directly? :) It's something I've often wondered. Right now I can connect with them through tarot readings; my dad can connect with his guides just through energy alone....so I'm super curious.

kimtsan 21-08-2014 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightCat
As your just started doing these readings you are not use to using this much energy with time it will become less draining on your energy levels

NightCat

One day I did a marathon of 6 readings (tarot and bibliomancy) and I was practically DEAD at the end of the day...but I suppose I'll eventually get used to it. :P

Rah nam 22-08-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimtsan
Wow! You're very dedicated. What is it like to be able to communicate with your guides directly? :) It's something I've often wondered. Right now I can connect with them through tarot readings; my dad can connect with his guides just through energy alone....so I'm super curious.

Being able to communicate is not the most important pat, even so it is important, doing the work we do on this planet is what is important.
At this point I have one being which is in constant contact with me, and turns off to some degree when I go to bed. It feel to me like an energy presents from the forehead down all the way down to the solar plexus or almost to the second chakra. The feeling or the strength varies on what I am doing, and my attention to the connection. The answers I get, when I get them, are thought in my head and are confirmed by the strength of the energy I feel at the same time or the lack of it. This is only one part of what I or we do with this connection.