Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Automatic Writing (Typing) Thread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=97333)

Moon_Glow 10-02-2016 09:53 PM

Automatic Writing (Typing) Thread

I think it would be fun to start an Automatic Writing thread --

Any messages you have to pass on - anything that comes to you --

Not sure where the appropriate place to put this idea was but here seems like a good fit :)

I will start with this:

It isn't that amount of information we collect - it is how we collect it, where we store it and how we use it that matters.
also...
Do not fear what you don't understand - it just means you aren't there yet.

I am still new to automatic writing but enjoy practicing it -- feel free to post your findings too! :hug2:

Moon_Glow 15-02-2016 07:45 PM

2-15-2016

this is hard to do at this moment but I feel like I need to spend some time doing it.

Change is coming - change is needed - change is willing to be afraid and observing and being in the fear - not running from it - be in it and observe and enjoy the time - it can be exciting

Try not to focus on the things that are making your skin crawl - remember that these things aren't permanent and that what is permanent is not going to change - because it is permanent - love is permanent - forgiveness is permanent.

Don't be afraid to be yourself - remember that when you aren't comfortable in your own skin it is only you who can see that - be comfortable and express yourself freely because holding back only leads to resentment.

Remember others positive qualities before you focus on the negative - although there is a lot of negative do not dwell because if one didn't experience the negative one would never know the positive.

Life is more than this little town and these little people - life is so great and so large and so overwhelming that these things are not to be stressed over - they are not important in the grand scheme of life - what is important... you know... what isn't... well you know that too.... don't turn a blind eye but also don't forget to be non-judgmental as we are all different and are products of different circumstance.

Moon_Glow 15-02-2016 09:26 PM

sometimes things just happen

scotch 16-02-2016 01:18 PM

Oh I love the idea :hug3:

Moon_Glow 16-02-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotch
Oh I love the idea :hug3:

It's a great outlet - feel free to join in and post any random musings that pass through...

:hug3:

Moon_Glow 16-02-2016 04:01 PM

for now - this is it - tomorrow there will be more - don't expect to much from yourself - sometimes just being present is enough

Nameless 17-02-2016 01:13 AM

Very lovely and inspiring words ~~~thanks, I needed to hear that!

Mused 17-02-2016 01:32 AM

I don't have anything to share atm but I like this idea too :)

Moon_Glow 17-02-2016 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nameless
Very lovely and inspiring words ~~~thanks, I needed to hear that!

:hug3:

I'm glad it gave you some comfort

Moon_Glow 17-02-2016 04:51 PM

don't worry about it - this isn't the end of the rope - only the end of this rope.