Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Follow Your Bliss (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127215)

MissCreativeSpirit 02-01-2019 06:02 PM

Follow Your Bliss

Let's share out stories of Following our bliss here.

I am following my bliss by moving back into California asap.

boshy b. good 02-01-2019 06:26 PM

my bliss's to stay home,
forum, washing dish, all
the things i do at home
:angel11: :notworthy:

Miss Hepburn 02-01-2019 06:46 PM

I pretend each day is my birthday Day...I can do anything I want.
:laughing6::happy8::icon_geek:
Yay!

Shivani Devi 03-01-2019 01:18 AM

Nice thread!

My "bliss" is to study Javanese temple architecture, perform Agamic rituals, wear the Sarong Kebaya, learn to play Gamelan, study Vedas and Agamas.. worship Shiva (the source of Bliss).

After many years, this year, I have finally understood that I require a "sensory environment" to live and flourish in, or else I just get too overwhelmed and die inside..bit by bit.

This Western world is just way too harsh for me...So much "in your face" entitlement..loud noises, abusiveness, hostility, competition, crime, legalities, money-grabbing, domestic violence, corporate and social control...I cry myself to sleep every night, because this is not "my world"...My World consists of small tribes and tribal laws, of rituals, sacrifices, shamanic journeys and rites of passage.

So now, I have a goal...I have a dream...to find where I belong and I will be following my bliss until I find it.

MissCreativeSpirit 03-01-2019 09:18 PM

A Big Ditto about the environment!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Nice thread!

My "bliss" is to study Javanese temple architecture, perform Agamic rituals, wear the Sarong Kebaya, learn to play Gamelan, study Vedas and Agamas.. worship Shiva (the source of Bliss).

After many years, this year, I have finally understood that I require a "sensory environment" to live and flourish in, or else I just get too overwhelmed and die inside..bit by bit.

This Western world is just way too harsh for me...So much "in your face" entitlement..loud noises, abusiveness, hostility, competition, crime, legalities, money-grabbing, domestic violence, corporate and social control...I cry myself to sleep every night, because this is not "my world"...My World consists of small tribes and tribal laws, of rituals, sacrifices, shamanic journeys and rites of passage.

So now, I have a goal...I have a dream...to find where I belong and I will be following my bliss until I find it.

I have never seen that put so elaquantly.

Uma 03-01-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shavani Devi

This Western world is just way too harsh for me...So much "in your face" entitlement..loud noises, abusiveness, hostility, competition, crime, legalities, money-grabbing, domestic violence, corporate and social control...I cry myself to sleep every night, because this is not "my world"...

me too... wrong yuga for me

Amethyst Lullaby 16-01-2019 04:29 AM

I am following my bliss by focusing on loving myself for the first time in my life.

spirit3 16-01-2019 01:12 PM

I did by coming to this website and forum.

Sir Neil 21-03-2023 11:36 AM

To find out what your bliss is, ask the Universe first. Get it to show you either through messages or intuitive hunches. Then start to focus on it, using affirmations or gratitude in advance. This will create synchronicities which will lead you to your true purpose, if you follow them.

txsha 21-03-2023 06:48 PM

I am following my bliss by appreciating moments each day, getting ramen at my favorite restaurant, loving those in my life, doing what I love, following my instincts and impulses when they feel good / are calling me