Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The one who I think is my Twin Flame contacted me after a long time (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127376)

indigoskies323 10-01-2019 08:37 PM

The one who I think is my Twin Flame contacted me after a long time

Greetings everyone! I finally decided to join this forum after so many years, when I first found about it. I used to enter this section so much looking for answers when I started this journey.

I met the one who I think is my Twin Flame back in 2015. Before that, I was learning so many basic aspects about soul mates, energies, law of attraction, etc. I always felt inclined to this particular topics. The thing is when I met this person, I felt like I awakened spiritually. Every sign that you could ever imagined, happened with him. One day, we were talking about soul connections, and we both affirmed that we have connection and that it felt like we've known each other since forever. I didn't know about Twin Flames at that moment. Then, I was looking for more information about soul connections, and I find out this controversial term, Twin Flames, and it resonated more with my experience than the Soul mate term.

I continued experiencing it all, we were in that bubble love phase. Until one day, he disappears out of nowhere. I was deeply shocked, I've never felt such separation like it. It was like experiencing the death of someone, I was mourning him. Even though I read a little about Twin Flames, I didn't know what was happening between us. If everything was so perfect, why would we separate? I had so many questions and doubts, and no one could ever give me that answer.

But, since that moment the magic begun. Almost a week later, we had our first encounter. The universe orchestrated everything in such an odd way to make us see each other again, but we didn't speak at each other. I felt so much fear of rejection and abandonment, fear that he would abandon me again, or reject me (He never has rejected me).I started seeing lots of synchronicity until we had our next encounter, in some surprisingly way again. The universe was putting people in the path, to make us encounter all over again until we speak.

The thing is we kept encountering each other, and it was not until a year passed, that I decided to speak to him in an encounter... leaving all my fears behind and everything went great. But, the separation continued. The encounters keep happening, but slowly I was drifting apart of the idea of Twin Flames and I started seeing other people.

As I started seeing other people, the drama and negativity started in my life, and that affected the connection in some many ways. We had so much people in common in difference of the beginning that we barely had people that we both know. But, surprisingly, one day he contacts me through a friend, and that led us to finally plan for meeting each other, and it actually happened. We talked about life, about the situations. He received me with excitement. After that, the encounters were decreasing, but they still happened. I was continuing with my life, knowing that it wasn't the moment for us.

The last year, in one of our last encounters, I had a situation, and he helped me to resolve it. The thing is people were spreading rumors about me, and talking so negatively that I thought it was him talking badly about me. So, I tried to forget about Twin Flames, I was trying to move on with my life. I didn't want to know about him. But, I encountered him once again, months later and all came back shortly. I was having my own problems with other people, and I focused more on myself than on him. The point is an acquaintance contacted me, talking badly about him, and I decided to sent a message to him out of anger, sadness and fear. He kept silent for so long.

I started this year focused on myself and other aspects of my life. Being happy with someone new, after so many struggles with that someone. The thing is the Twin Flame contacts me reassuring me that what we had was mutual, and that he left because he didn't know how to manage it all, and also saying that what he did to help me was because he was caring about my well-being, and for me to arrive home safe and sound. But, he said I was playing the victim and that I had a mask. He said it all altered. But I ask myself, what's the point of he contacting me? Why didn't he ignore my message? Why now?

moonsail 10-01-2019 10:53 PM

Hi..
I've been walking this path for so long now, and I still have no answers, all I can say, is if he truly is your TF, then the universe is completely in charge, and all will happen as it is meant to You just keep focusing on self growth and healing, and let the universe do the driving :)

indigoskies323 10-01-2019 11:02 PM

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonsail
Hi..
I've been walking this path for so long now, and I still have no answers, all I can say, is if he truly is your TF, then the universe is completely in charge, and all will happen as it is meant to You just keep focusing on self growth and healing, and let the universe do the driving :)

Definitely, I agree with your statement. I've been focusing on my career and music despite all the drama the people brought and the TF experience. I used to think a lot about it, but now I'm more focused on myself.

Akira 11-01-2019 12:51 PM

This journey is a test, to your resolve to the way that you see the world and to the deep instances of your own inner belief of self. The last sentence where you say he says that you are playing the victim and that you are wearing a mask... Mirrors - maybe in some ways he is playing the victim and wearing a mask?

The truth is mirrors are not only a twin flame concept, they are part of our human learning. Even a friend, a colleague can flash mirrors at us. It is to be vigilant and recognise that unsolicited comments about your person are unsolicited and you do not have to believe them whether they are true or not.

Also you are in a phase in your relationship where you are truly better off taking care of your own needs. So absolutely love that you say that you are focusing on your career and music and taking care of yourself.