Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The mysterious intense connection with a childhood friend (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134646)

lemurian 05-04-2020 01:29 PM

The mysterious intense connection with a childhood friend

I am absolutely new in this forum, and I hope I am not breaking any rules by sharing my problem.

I have met this friend in my childhood days. We had a very pleasant time at first, the best part of my life, then I started playing mental games and it turned sour. That person never insulted me and was always good to me. I was the rotten one, unsure of that person's love and unsure of my own personal sexual orientation, I insulted that person a lot outwardly.

After 3 years, I moved to another school and never communicated with that person again. It was back in 2000. Over the course of the last 20 years, I have dreamed of that person frequently .. almost thrice a week on average. I have had many other romantic affairs in between, but though the dreams lessened at limes, it never stopped. And there are further unexplainable things. I added that person some time ago on FB after 19 years. The person. now behaves very strangely. There has been more than one occurrences when I dreamed of the person roundabout the same time that person checked my FB messages.

What to make of it? Twin flame, near twin flame or soul mates? And what to do? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lorelyen 06-04-2020 08:06 PM

What makes you think the person behaves very strangely?

FairyCrystal 06-04-2020 08:13 PM

Yes, and also, how can you tell whether or not they have checked your FB messages? You can't. FB has very strict policies and blocks every attempt or newly thought-up app.

FairyCrystal 06-04-2020 08:32 PM

To answer your question... it doesn't sound like a TF. Maybe you keep thinking about him because for you the situation wasn't properly finished. Maybe you feel guilty for your behaviour back then which can explain the dreams.
Maybe all you need to do is forgive yourself so you can let it go and move on.

lemurian 07-04-2020 04:21 AM

@Lorelyn,

Thanks for your interest. Well, that person never answers me, but always my messages are seen. Ignorance? Maybe. Then Sometimes I am blocked from seeing that person's profile, sometimes I am again allowed...(I have never liked, commented or pm-ed that person about anything shared on that person's profile ). strange statuses have been shared by that person twice after I knocked and there was no answer. Instead, there was status-es which may or may not concern me. Those were promptly deleted as well.

Fairycrystal,

I am not very tech-savvy, but I do see the time my message was seen. Or at least I did saw. Maybe fb has different policies for different countries... Even now, after changing my fb into the new mode two weeks ago, the profile picture of that person appears after my pm... and before the time used to appear as well.

I havent been able to forgive myself,its true. But if these dreams keep on happening, how will I be ever be able to, consciously? I have already said sorry in pm.

ant 07-04-2020 04:43 AM

That intense connection is only coming from you.

You have this deep longing to be with this person,hence the dreams.

Take a step back and look at your obsessive thoughts.

I wouldn't be surprised this person on fb thinks your a creep with an unhealthy obsession.

And nothing short of stalking.

Move on,it's all over red rover,gain some control over your life and move on.

Only do your head in and forget the lovey dovey attachment label to twin flames.