Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   so is there a after life or do we get reincarnated (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131673)

jamespearson886 06-10-2019 05:41 AM

so is there a after life or do we get reincarnated

i have red up on so many differnt spiritual beliefs and i like the thought of being reincarnated but after reading everything i have it seems to me that after life talk is there to comfort man letting him believe we will live for ever so its there so death doesnt scare us. anyone else have any thoughts

hazada guess 06-10-2019 07:00 AM

That's what I would like to know,certainty.Alas,we all have to come to our own conclusions though the evidence is overwhelming.

onehope 07-10-2019 09:24 AM

Re "so is there a after life or do we get reincarnated"

Re Jamespearson886
" so is there a after life or do we get reincarnated
i have red up on so many differnt spiritual beliefs and i like the thought of being reincarnated but after reading everything i have it seems to me that after life talk is there to comfort man letting him believe we will live for ever so its there so death doesnt scare us. anyone else have any thoughts"

I am new to this Forum but not new to reading and seeking answers about such questions and more on all topics Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernaturalall , etc...
How does one determine what is and what is not?
We hear "from some" about meditation and connecting with guides and spirits. We hear about communication with loved ones that have passed.

I have not been able to have these connections but have always been a seeker and open to such.

-Is there an afterlife or is it just wishful thinking?
-Can anyone on this forum say for sure based on their "gift as Medium" and or "to communicate" that there is a life beyond death?
-What do these spirits tell us about what their purpose is? Do they watch us/see all we do all day?

Like most on here, I have so many questions and am seeking to believe in something. I hope to learn from you all and to gain some personal and or spiritual strength in my journey.

Dargor 07-10-2019 10:19 AM

Nobody can tell that for sure. Yes, lots of people who had NDEs might tell you otherwise, but then again some of them acknowledge reincarnation while others don't. Not that I recommend it of course, but there's only one way to find out...

Spear 07-10-2019 11:13 AM

i wish we do get reincarnated.....maybe i can have different life in the next life...

AppleCore 07-10-2019 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spear
i wish we do get reincarnated.....maybe i can have different life in the next life...

Be careful what you wish for...

Blue Tiger 07-10-2019 01:22 PM

Near as I can make out both are true.

When we die we return to a lovely place that is our true source. Often called Heaven. Many of our loved ones are waiting for us there, and we get to explore and learn and remember why we chose to incarnate in the first place.

But then, after we've had time to rest and relax and recover, probably the equivalent of anywhere from 5 to 50 years, we are given the chance to reincarnate, to give it another go.

Just my opinion, of course.

neil 07-10-2019 02:17 PM

Google..."LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN"...by Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson.

www.inerpath.com.au

It is a free downloadable PDF, which is an exstensive channelling brought through to us via Anthony Borgia. Regarding the "spiritual Heavens" & life after Earth.
The "spiritual heavens" are not the "divine Kingdoms" & the above channeling does not mention the "Divine Kingdoms".
There is another different & exstensive channelling that refers to the "Divine Kingdoms". the spiritual Heavens are the lesser heavens of abundance & beauty & of which are created by god, as a safe & wonderful homeland & are open & accessible to us all, after we are liberated from "our one & only time in the flesh", for ever more.

Sunshine111 09-10-2019 07:10 PM

After life=another life after death=reincarnation

For me, it is the exact and the same.

bahruddinkhan 09-10-2019 07:21 PM

8 Signs You've Been Reincarnated

Hi Everyone,
Here is one thread which explain in a gentle manner that after death again we reincarted. Please see video below in YOUTUBE name as "8 Signs You've Been Reincarnated"