Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Birth Chart of Adolf Hitler (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=13807)

SOL INVICTUS 05-04-2011 11:23 PM

Birth Chart of Adolf Hitler

Has anyone researched the birth chart of Adolf Hitler?

For example, I know his Mercury in Aries gifted him with his speech and persuasion.

And whether he is a Taurus or Aries, (He was a cusp) I think he was a Aries cause he died of head wound and Aries rules the head

Just wondering if anyone did any extensive work on his chart.

PS, The goals of this research is understanding, so the tragedy of war can helped be prevented, (thanks)
Im a lightworker and do not support war. Only love and peace.

Shim 05-04-2011 11:25 PM

I have a book that takes his Chart in account, and not only that but also the time Germany decided to make their movement. The books name is Cosmos and Psyche I think by Richard Taurus.

Has anyone ever tried doing one on Jesus Christ?

Triner 05-04-2011 11:27 PM

No, I've never looked at Hitler. Never really thought of it to be honest.

<threadjack>
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shim
Has anyone ever tried doing one on Jesus Christ?

That'd be really interesting... but does anyone know his true date and time of birth?
</threadjack>

SOL INVICTUS 05-04-2011 11:29 PM

Hi there, Wow, thanks ! I think Ill look up this book and buy it, Im a Astro Theologist and with startling revelation, found out we are re aligning to the same alignments that put him in power !

Btw, the Freemasons did public disclosure a few years ago that Jesus was born in 8 BC in August. thats part of the meaning why 888 in Gematria means Messiah

Roselove 05-04-2011 11:30 PM

on astro weekly forums both charts are posted

if i recall correctly hitler had an 8th house pluto (i have same placement in plac system yikes!), giving him magentism & occult power

Shim 05-04-2011 11:30 PM

We know them round about... perhaps someone could include the errors in the margin to be concise. They should be able to say the location, and the time.... I have a program that I use to use when looking into astrology but won't install it. Be interesting to see his natal chart.

SOL INVICTUS 05-04-2011 11:32 PM

Im sorry, heres his data.. Yes, Im sure many others have looked, I just thought of striking a conversation for those with more spiritual inclinations,

A man with his same traits will emerge soon cause we had a re alignment of many of his same planets !

April 20 th 1889 in Braunau-am-Inn, Austria 6:30 PM

Roselove 05-04-2011 11:34 PM

oh dear lol, hopefully this individual will use their pluto to influence the masses in a postive way this time around!

SOL INVICTUS 05-04-2011 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosewater
on astro weekly forums both charts are posted

if i recall correctly hitler had an 8th house pluto (i have same placement in plac system yikes!), giving him magentism & occult power

Yes, the Occult had lots of bearing in his rise to power, He did consult the services of a Hypnotist stage magician and a astrologer who both told him he would become great and world famous, then of course, his involvement in the Thule society.

SOL INVICTUS 05-04-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosewater
oh dear lol, hopefully this individual will use their pluto to influence the masses in a postive way this time around!

I think so too.

I was surprised on the number of planets that re aligned, offhand I know it was the Sun, Mercury, Mars, Venus and Jupiter...