Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Do we have a Choice NOT to Come Back Human ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3906)

mac 26-10-2010 03:41 PM

" Now that is clear we can ask ourselves what happens in between incarnations and the answer to that question is that a person becomes part of their Soul and 99.9% choose to come right back here directly because of the benefit being offered..."

I fail to see how anyone is able to know that "99.9% choose to come right back here...." with such a level of precision? Explanations welcomed on that point....

But as I recall this thread was not about what happens in-between incarnations, only about whether we have a choice NOT to come back as humankind.

We're drifting away from the subject of the discussion thread.....

Chrysaetos 26-10-2010 04:11 PM

Quote:

As you haven't defined what you mean by "spiritual people" there is no point either in talking about eastern or western 'spiritualists' until you have defined them too....
Spiritual people - people that are not materialist. People who believe in a spiritual reality, doesn't matter in what way.

Many spiritual people in the west I have talked with believe in free will. Many people from the eastern traditions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism) believe the soul is trapped in karma and illusion, and has to find its way out.
Many people on this forum are from western countries (USA, Canada, Europe) where ideas of individual freedom, free will are fundamental to their society. Many here believe we came here voluntarily. That's all cool, but I'm pointing out that such beliefs are not universally accepted.

Quote:

As to your question "How and why did the soul start to go to the mineral kingdom?" well that's a subject worthy of its own thread, mentioned by myself only because mikron had raised the issue.
Right, but I'm curious about mikron's explanation. The subject is in line with this thread and subforum, unless the thread starter disagrees.

mac 26-10-2010 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Spiritual people - people that are not materialist. People who believe in a spiritual reality, doesn't matter in what way.

Many spiritual people in the west I have talked with believe in free will. Many people from the eastern traditions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism) believe the soul is trapped in karma and illusion, and has to find its way out.
Many people on this forum are from western countries (USA, Canada, Europe) where ideas of individual freedom, free will are fundamental to their society. Many here believe we came here voluntarily. That's all cool, but I'm pointing out that such beliefs are not universally accepted.

Right, but I'm curious about mikron's explanation. The subject is in line with this thread and subforum, unless the thread starter disagrees.

thank you

Now I understand what you are meaning... "I'm pointing out that such beliefs are not universally accepted."

Perhaps it's pertinent to note that there are NO universally accepted ideas on spiritual issues. And that's where it's wrong to say that so and so ideas are governed by upbringing. For some that will be true but for those who are free-thinkers, escape from dogma is possible.

As I see most mainstream religions requiring BELIEF (your choose which, there's no shortage), those who follow them 'religiously' are the least likely to be free-thinkers and hence are likely to be the least likely to offer anything other than what they have been taught in their own society.

As for "....believe we came here voluntarily..." modern-day guides have offered such guidance and explained how that comes about.

There is no requirement to believe any of what they say to follow that particular religion - explanation and evidence is forthcoming.

And evidence is by far the better of the two I find.

mikron 26-10-2010 04:59 PM

Greetings to all of you here and as I pointed out we can all have a discussion about if we have the choice to choose to comeback or become something else! No one to this point has even mentioned the complications of the wheel of time and the very tough questions that follow in a human being , they can't even remember their past life's how in this world are they going to be aware when they are between incarnations as I previously said when a person dies they become More of their Soul, More Loving, More consciousness to very high degree its that part we should all be focusing on here that is the part that is totally different than when a person is physically alive
That is the expanded being because the they are one world closer to the Soul this focus should be celeabrated and not argued and I asked all to go back to the energy of why we joind SF in the first place to create a Loving sharing compassion and creativity

I only shared the spiritual kingdoms because of where we are headed is a place where we all become more spiritual and soul like that changes the game Right here for everyone

Namaste Adonai

mac 26-10-2010 05:04 PM

"Right, but I'm curious about mikron's explanation. The subject is in line with this thread and subforum, unless the thread starter disagrees."

It makes little difference as to whether the thread starter disagrees. Quite evidently we have moved away from the original subject. No matter, many threads head off-topic and wither away...:wink:

mikron may indeed offer a further explanation of the points raised and I shall be interested to learn how "99.9% choose to come right back here...." came about.....:cool:

mikron 26-10-2010 05:11 PM

As I said Mac the big difference as to why when a person dies they are More of their soul and its that part that makes the decision to come back each person now is not the final answer and especially the last years a person lives

can we be responsible to Not take this thread to the ends of the earth

Namaste mikron

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac
"Right, but I'm curious about mikron's explanation. The subject is in line with this thread and subforum, unless the thread starter disagrees."

It makes little difference as to whether the thread starter disagrees. Quite evidently we have moved away from the original subject. No matter, many threads head off-topic and wither away...:wink:

mikron may indeed offer a further explanation of the points raised and I shall be interested to learn how "99.9% choose to come right back here...." came about.....:cool:

mac 26-10-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikron
As I said Mac the big difference as to why when a person dies they are More of their soul and its that part that makes the decision to come back each person now is not the final answer and especially the last years a person lives

can we be responsible to Not take this thread to the ends of the earth

Namaste mikron

You've lost me now with:

"As I said Mac the big difference as to why when a person dies they are More of their soul and its that part that makes the decision to come back each person now is not the final answer and especially the last years a person lives...."

What on earth does "they are More of their soul" actually mean?

You also claimed that "99.9% choose to come right back here...." but you've not explained that any more than you've added anything to what you had previously written...

As for "can we be responsible to Not take this thread to the ends of the earth" I think we'd better make a start on these points above before attempting to go to the ends of the earth :D

Let's try walking before we try to run, eh? :wink:

mac 26-10-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikron
Greetings to all of you here and as I pointed out we can all have a discussion about if we have the choice to choose to comeback or become something else! No one to this point has even mentioned the complications of the wheel of time and the very tough questions that follow in a human being , they can't even remember their past life's how in this world are they going to be aware when they are between incarnations as I previously said when a person dies they become More of their Soul, More Loving, More consciousness to very high degree its that part we should all be focusing on here that is the part that is totally different than when a person is physically alive
That is the expanded being because the they are one world closer to the Soul this focus should be celeabrated and not argued and I asked all to go back to the energy of why we joind SF in the first place to create a Loving sharing compassion and creativity

I only shared the spiritual kingdoms because of where we are headed is a place where we all become more spiritual and soul like that changes the game Right here for everyone

Namaste Adonai

"....and as I pointed out we can all have a discussion about if we have the choice to choose to comeback or become something else!"

Well actually I think it was I who suggested that we stick to the subject of the discussion thread.... Your 'spiritual kingdoms' took us down a side-street and opened up the discussion to other issues altogether.

Perhaps it's no longer seen as pertinent to discuss the issue of how we progress spiritually and how a suggested return in animal vs. human form would not be progression?

Maybe Lynn didn't even mean it as serious discussion point?

Spirit Guide Sparrow 26-10-2010 05:58 PM

For such a simple original question which can be answered through common sense, this discussion seems to have developed into something more of terminology analysis.

-SPARROW-

mac 26-10-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
For such a simple original question which can be answered through common sense, this discussion seems to have developed into something more of terminology analysis.

-SPARROW-

Common sense is not always as evident on SF as you might imagine or hope.

But terminology is not an issue...

Your contribution might clarify the situation?