Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Does the unborned baby has a soul? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=21981)

Medium_Laura 13-09-2011 11:55 AM

I also wrote a book about the Other Side - it is through automatic writing.

A Bridge to the Other Side - Medium Laura Evans

mac 13-09-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
I also wrote a book about the Other Side - it is through automatic writing.

A Bridge to the Other Side - Medium Laura Evans

Was this book about the topic, the soul of an unborn child?

Turtle83 18-09-2011 01:47 AM

Yes I believe they have a soul. They have personality and it brings up the topic of also reincarnation!?

mac 18-09-2011 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turtle83
Yes I believe they have a soul. They have personality and it brings up the topic of also reincarnation!?

already covered....

Scottmana 18-09-2011 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neverbethesame
Does an unborned baby that died by miscarriage has a soul? What happen to them after that?

A baby has 9 months to find and stick a soul. If it fails some organs will not function correctly. Or if the soul is unwilling to live in the body it can sabotage the internal functions to kill the unborn.

There can be a few reasons for why the body will not form correctly. The inability to get along being the most common.

Skye 18-09-2011 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scottmana
A baby has 9 months to find and stick a soul. If it fails some organs will not function correctly. Or if the soul is unwilling to live in the body it can sabotage the internal functions to kill the unborn.

There can be a few reasons for why the body will not form correctly. The inability to get along being the most common.

I'd love to know where you got this information from? Sounds more like a horror movie.

Smiler 18-09-2011 12:55 PM

Hi ..my view is ...the soul knows pre -birth it's destiny ..so is prepared.
I believe it is a highly evolved soul that selects this path .( meaning the baby).

Love and Respect
:) xo

mac 18-09-2011 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye
I'd love to know where you got this information from? Sounds more like a horror movie.

He doesn't have the first clue, B.....

Skye 19-09-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac
He doesn't have the first clue, B.....

It looks that way mac :hug3:

Tysklar 20-09-2011 02:56 AM

IMO - Obviously an unborn baby has soul, albeit immature, the potential is certainly there.
Our soul comes from our parents, it looks exactly like we do now, except exists on a Spiritual Plane (dreamscape). The soul manifest the physical body.
As We live and experience Reality the soul unfurls, growing and resonating in both This Realm and The Dreamscape (the dreamscape is manifest through sensation of experience/Life/Living in this realm, by acquisition of information through the bodily senses).

So... The Soul is manifesting the body and the body is manifesting The Dreamscape, where the Soul lives.