Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Weird thing that happened today (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117765)

sunflwrdanzr 19-10-2017 08:19 PM

Weird thing that happened today

I was feeling very emotional. My twin flame has been going through a bit of a pulling away, radio silence phase and I don't know why. Sent a bday message and he read it but didn't respond, didn't even say thank you so that hurt a bit. So i had just had a big ol cry and I was listening to my ipod and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake was the first song it shuffled to of course, but then right after it plays it again and I'm like Oh I must have hit repeat, I look and I didn't. I try to hit back and forward and it will only play that song! It kept showing the numbers of songs increasing or decreasing but I know I only have it on there once! I go out and look and yeah, it's only on there one time and it's showing all my other songs but it just keeps playing this one even if I click on a different one! So after letting it play 3 times, it finally goes to a different song and acts normal like nothing ever happened! I'm like what the heck?!?! I also looked up and saw 2 hawks circling, this has been a sign, thing to me (though I still am not too sure what it says still, just always seems to happen when I ask for a sign or am trying to see if I'm on the right path) for a few months now. I laughed but also was kinda freaked out and like what kinda sign is this, what are you telling me by this?! By the 2nd play through though I felt calm wash over me and peace and I've honestly felt better since then. I also saw the 1111 and 111 and my phone screen came on with the time 1225 which means something to me and him. Crazy. Just needed to share with people who get it.

Christine01 02-01-2018 12:51 PM

I get it! My life is filled with these things now. Wishing you as much balance and peace as you can muster on this hard journey.

Rainbow11 20-06-2018 10:14 AM

Any updates on either of your stories? Would love to know if these things actually mean anything positive, or just painful taunts as i am going through this also but i cant say TF i dont think he is.

Aethera 21-06-2018 12:55 AM

I'd say the songs that repeated several times, the song itself is a message. And amount of times it played. As well as seeing the pair of hawks are all signs that are connected.

AngelWings 05-07-2018 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr
I was feeling very emotional. My twin flame has been going through a bit of a pulling away, radio silence phase and I don't know why. Sent a bday message and he read it but didn't respond, didn't even say thank you so that hurt a bit. So i had just had a big ol cry and I was listening to my ipod and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake was the first song it shuffled to of course, but then right after it plays it again and I'm like Oh I must have hit repeat, I look and I didn't. I try to hit back and forward and it will only play that song! It kept showing the numbers of songs increasing or decreasing but I know I only have it on there once! I go out and look and yeah, it's only on there one time and it's showing all my other songs but it just keeps playing this one even if I click on a different one! So after letting it play 3 times, it finally goes to a different song and acts normal like nothing ever happened! I'm like what the heck?!?! I also looked up and saw 2 hawks circling, this has been a sign, thing to me (though I still am not too sure what it says still, just always seems to happen when I ask for a sign or am trying to see if I'm on the right path) for a few months now. I laughed but also was kinda freaked out and like what kinda sign is this, what are you telling me by this?! By the 2nd play through though I felt calm wash over me and peace and I've honestly felt better since then. I also saw the 1111 and 111 and my phone screen came on with the time 1225 which means something to me and him. Crazy. Just needed to share with people who get it.

Check the lyrics of the song, it appears that whatever message you are supposed to receive is contained within the track itself.

Also, did you ever hear back from your twin flame?