Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Check Out My Birth Chart (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120923)

Shivani Devi 23-02-2018 09:25 AM

Check Out My Birth Chart

So, after wondering what the heck is going on with me right now, I decided to check my Natal/Birth Chart...not that I put much credence in Astrology, but it explains a lot...especially Chiron and Saturn both in Pisces in the Third House and a Mars in Cancer.

If any of you can read charts (I know NOTHING) and can explain my 'purpose' or why it is that I seem to be both awakened and confused simultaneously, that's a good thing...special credit if you can tell what part of the universe I'm from. Thanks.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ca...stem=placidus&

Quote:

Chiron in the 3rd House
Without success, these people keep trying to explain to others what they wanted to say, what they said and what they meant by it. They either believe that nobody listens to them, or that no matter how hard they try, others cannot understand them or do not want to understand them. The more they try to correct this misunderstanding, the more this sense of misunderstanding that they can never overcome hurts them.
YUP!!!

Quote:

Saturn in Pisces
People with Saturn in Pisces have to strike a balance between the need to ignore the demands of their own life and the need to take care of other people´s problems. In order to find the golden middle way between these extremes, sooner or later they will have to find a way to call the wisdom of the Ancient Soul within themselves. They should discover their inborn ability to help others and at the same time solve their own problems. They must go to the depths in order to discover the lost wisdom and insight. The Ancient Soul longs for ancient peace. It combines an ideal and strength. These people are predestined for life in seclusion, and for philosophy, scientific research and loneliness.
YUP!!!

Shivani Devi 23-02-2018 10:09 AM

Oh yeah...and there's this thing:

Quote:

North Node (Mean) in the 6th House -

North Node in the sixth house brings the conflict between the rational and irrational, between dream and reality, between self-adjustment and self-sacrifice.

These people have to learn to be more concrete and to cope with everyday routine and reality.

They need to move from vague imagination to activity and fulfilment of routine duties. They need to stop escaping into their dream world and go through transcendental experiences in everyday life instead.

Beware of unreliability, escaping the world and isolating from the world.

Pretty hard to do that when one has a Retrograde Saturn in Pisces in the Third House. lol

It seems there's an astrological 'war' going on here...

However, there's always this:

Quote:

Neptune in Scorpio -

Neptune in Scorpio gives people occult abilities and the desire to discover secret spiritual doctrines. These people have a great creative potential, but it is hidden and they are not aware of it. It may be difficult to activate this potential.

and this:

Quote:

Mars in Cancer -People with Mars in Cancer have the ability to penetrate into the most hidden and secret areas of other people´s souls.

So, all is not lost, it seems...

Hello and welcome to my most inner, private life.

Bindu* 23-02-2018 10:55 AM

Hello Shivani Devi.

Here is your Sidereal chart (vedic chart) that is set in the Sidereal Zodiac.

Here we have the sagittarius sign of philosophy religion ascending at birth.
This makes the truth an important matter. Knowledge.
Jupiter (Guru, wisdom, teachings,grace is making a whole sign aspect into sagittarius it's own sign. That makes the sagittarian vibe even stronger.

South node (Ketu) rising in sagittarius first house (whole sign house system) aspected by jupiter is a very spiritual aspect.

Ketu is a key moksha indicator in the chart. So there is much a ketu significance in your personality and destiny (ascendant).
Ketu is also invisible as you know ketu is without head and is therefore some connection to ganesha. So with ketu there is sensitivity and often a feeling of being invisible ( I learnt from my astro teacher).

You have a key planetary constellation (highlighted in yellow) a so called
T-square between SUN (identity) Moon (feelings, emotions) and Neptune
(vastness, idealism, sensitivity, inspiration, confusion, spirituality, art, drugs.
very piscean like planet).
Neptune is in 11th house of groups. S spiritual (neptune), communities (11th) can attract you. But the dynamic of the t-square might makes this not easy always.

This is a challenge to the identity and emotional nature, as sun and moon are the two lights and most important features in a chart. Having both these planets bound up with Neptune gives great potential for spirituality and creativity, but at the same time is a serious challenge for personality integration as neptune's boundless universal nature is there......
Sun and Moon are also symbols of father and moon. So often with this kind of dynamic there is vagueness or absent father, or mother figure et.c

This dynamic T- square have a releasing trine (positive aspect of flow) as outlet from Moon to Mercury in 9th house of philosophy, teachings Guru, religion. Thus to get away from this sometimes confusing boundlessness in personality there is the trine to mercury (thought, buddhi), into 9th house. So teachings and knowledge might be a relief and point of help for integration of personality.

Mercury is conjunct Uranus ( uniquness, freedom) in 9th house so there is freedom and sometimes genious like quick flashes of intuition. This is expressed in the 9th house of philosophy and religion.
Quote:

You have an incisive and ingenious mind. Your thoughts and speech are erratic and inventive. You enjoy progressive topics. Your opinions may be ahead of your time.

Mercury planet of communication is also opposing saturn. This makes communication sometimes difficult. A sense of being misunderstood sometimes.

Sun in 8th house.
Sun is Soul, identity and path. (8th house is deep, tantric, transformative, upheaval, psychology. So identity forming and soul searching is done through enter the deep area of tantra, psychology complexes and mysteries in life.

Jupiter and Moon in 5th house is giving intellectual strength. In vedic astrology this is the house of buddhi, .
It's also the house of Mantra. So having moon (mind, feelings) and jupiter (Guru, teachings knowledge) together in the 5th house show mantric help.

Your ascendant ruler is jupiter in the 5th house. as jupiter rules sagittarius ascendant. It's placement in the 5th house of mantra. 5th house is also house of Ishta devata. By having both moon and jupiter in 5th house this makes this house a key area for life development.

A way of seeing Ishta devata in chart is taking the Atmakaraka in the chart and looking at the 12th house from this planet in the Navamsha chart.
Doing this in your case, we find the Sun. Sun is deity Shiva. This is not always a reliable technique, but in your chart...here it is..
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Shivani Devi 23-02-2018 11:05 AM

WOW!!! *many hugs*

I have always wondered what the corresponding Jyotish chart was like! OMG...just look at that!

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this for me and it will also take me some time to fully digest it...but my appreciation and gratitude knows no limit right now. *hugs more*

This explains much more than my Western Chart EVER did!!!

Oh my...with all humility...the Ketu aspect is quite strong in this one...it overshadows the strife caused by Rahu by miles!

The deity of Saturn is also Shiva in the form of Bhairav...so it's win/win either way.

You have taught me much tonight...MUCH!

I am very happy...

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Bindu* 23-02-2018 11:06 AM

My pleasure Shivani

One key technique in astrology for judging a period is secondary progressions.

And this one is a key one for you this year.

The progressed Sun Semisquare Neptune
Quote:

Aspect is SemiSquare
This is a confusing time during which you cannot fully comprehend the events in your life. Perhaps you are feeling a sense of loss right now, as well as the confusion. On the other hand you may be seeing a more spiritual thread in your life, helping you understand events. Subtle energies are at play right now. You would be wise to go with the flow. Clarity will come later.

This aspect is important since it is a selfactivation of the natal T-square with sun neptune and moon.

So personality boundless issues and also spiritual issues is highlighted at this time.

Shivani Devi 23-02-2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindu*
My pleasure Shivani

One key technique in astrology for judging a period is secondary progressions.

And this one is a key one for you this year.

The progressed Sun Semisquare Neptune

This aspect is important since it is a selfactivation of the natal T-square with sun neptune and moon.

So personality boundless issues and also spiritual issues is highlighted at this time.

Thanks again..and it was very spot-on with the absence of parental figures and key influences in my formative years...

Now, all of this has finally been explained. :hug3:

Bindu* 23-02-2018 12:18 PM

Yeah....

You were in your Mars planetary period from -95
Then your current planetary period Rahu from 2002 -2020

Both these periods were (are) associated with Shiva.

That's because both mars and Rahu are placed in the Nakshatra (constellation) of
Ardra

Ardra whose deity ruler is Rudra (Shiva).

Quote:

Ardra Nakshatra

Deity: Rudra

Sign(s)/Degrees: 6:40 – 19:59 Gemini

Ruler: Rahu

Symbol: Teardrop/gem

Story: Ardra is a very transformative Nakshatra as shown by Rudra and Shiva energy. It transforms, changes and destroys that which is not in accordance with the Dharma, righteousness and truth.

There are other stories related with Ardra, Rudra and Shiva and some have to do with his sacrifice. The King Daksha sacrifice also has to do with these qualities of that same story.

Ardra is the Nakshatra of change, swift action, transformation and destruction. Planets in Ardra have that quality of fighting for righteousness and truth. But be careful because you might be making a mistake just like in the story. They were hunting Brahma because they thought his motives were impure. They brought him down but they actually did not understand the whole story behind it all. That is the story of the creation that we have.

Ardra Nakshatra is where Lord Shiva lives. He is the god of change and destruction of the old around themes of righteousness. It exists in the sign of Gemini which is about ideas and challenging authority. It is opposite Sagittarius where someone would just believe in something. In Gemini, Shiva does not immediately believe in things. This kind of fierce rebellion is in Ardra and it is right along the galactic plane.

Any planets in Ardra Nakshatra have that quality of transformation, righteousness and defending the truth.

Bindu* 23-02-2018 12:26 PM

So currently in Rahu period in sidereal gemini in nakshatra Ardra.

Rahu is a sense of an outsider and have some obsessive energy at times.
Rahu was in the story an outcaste wanted to drink the nectar amrita of immortality from the gods.

Next period is Jupiter period starts oct. 2020.

This will be a sense of homecoming as jupiter is your ruling planet as ruling the ascendant. Placed in a quite good house 5th.
Much knowledge then as jupiter is karaka of knowledge in the house of Buddhi. Jupiter is generally more harmonious than being in Rahu period.

This was just some perhaps interesting info for you...

Transit saturn transits now in sidereal sagittarius.
In your ascendant. This is generally said a new karmic cycle
starting. And the end of one cycle of 28 years.

Bindu* 23-02-2018 12:32 PM

.You might watch video with vedic astrologer Sam Geppi describing Ardra, which have some special meaning for you since your planetary periods since -95 have had first mars period place in 7.36 gemini in Ardra. Then current period Rahu 8'08 gemini, in Ardra....

http://vedicartandscience.com/ardra-moist/

(About nakshatra's for reference
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nakshatra)

Shivani Devi 23-02-2018 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindu*
So currently in Rahu period in sidereal gemini in nakshatra Ardra.

Rahu is a sense of an outsider and have some obsessive energy at times.
Rahu was in the story an outcaste wanted to drink the nectar amrita of immortality from the gods.

Next period is Jupiter period starts oct. 2020.

This will be a sense of homecoming as jupiter is your ruling planet as ruling the ascendant. Placed in a quite good house 5th.
Much knowledge then as jupiter is karaka of knowledge in the house of Buddhi. Jupiter is generally more harmonious than being in Rahu period.

This was just some perhaps interesting info for you...

Transit saturn transits now in sidereal sagittarius.
In your ascendant. This is generally said a new karmic cycle
starting. And the end of one cycle of 28 years.

Ah...I remember that story...after churning up of the Milk Ocean, the Suras/Devas got the Amrit and one Asura disguised himself as a Sura in order to drink it and obtain some for the other Asuras...Lord Vishnu became aware of it and transformed into Mohini...Mohini cut the Asura in half...the top half became Rahu and the bottom half became Ketu.

Thanks so much...this is so totally and amazingly awesome!

I'll read those links and take my time with this and study it well. I hope that God gives you blessings for this and I will ask that of Him.

Shiva's presence is very strong in my chart...no wonder I have been His devotee from childhood...it makes sense now.

Oh yes...in addition...no wonder I also identify with Veerbhadra so much!!! - the story of Prajapati Daksha is one of my favourites.

Om Namah Shivaya