Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   "Hidden Human History"? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112746)

TheGreenQueen 18-04-2017 09:37 AM

"Hidden Human History"?

What do you guys make of this? https://youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw

Brucely 19-04-2017 02:14 AM

Looks really interesting, ill have to watch it all. Def gotta sub that channel.

My first arguement would be that someone way back when might appear to have so much knowledge because its just their intuition, like how someone on these boards might post things that wont be proven for 100+ years. What about ancient texts and drawings that arent right? Youll never hear about that . Electronic data is the new cavedrawings. Who will prove to be right?

Carnate 19-04-2017 05:41 AM

I'm getting close to 40 years old.. and I was raised with this knowledge; was taught this as being accurate from when I was a kid.

It probably helps that my mum knew some of the people referenced in the video, and participated in collecting/translating some of the artifacts that have been uncovered.

As such, I think this guy is pretty spot on. I could probably add some details that he left out, if anyone had any questions.

FallingLeaves 19-04-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreenQueen
What do you guys make of this? https://youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw

Entertaining I guess.

When I was young I was told hundreds of tempting stories. Each was presented as if it were an accurate depiction of what life IS. I had to grappel with them to see if I would accept one as the meaning of life or what? As tempting as it was, I passed each and every one of them by.

Now I think, telling myself a story about what things ARE is doomed to failure no matter what. IMO you can't tell a story without it being inherently incorrect. Even something as compelling as science falls into that category by the way. So as interesting as something like this is compared to what we've got out in the 'real world', I'm going to pass.

It is better just to concentrate on the here, and now, and learn more important lessons like patience and forgiveness... and give up on all that shiny, glittery stuff.

TheGreenQueen 20-04-2017 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Entertaining I guess.

When I was young I was told hundreds of tempting stories. Each was presented as if it were an accurate depiction of what life IS. I had to grappel with them to see if I would accept one as the meaning of life or what? As tempting as it was, I passed each and every one of them by.

Now I think, telling myself a story about what things ARE is doomed to failure no matter what. IMO you can't tell a story without it being inherently incorrect. Even something as compelling as science falls into that category by the way. So as interesting as something like this is compared to what we've got out in the 'real world', I'm going to pass.

It is better just to concentrate on the here, and now, and learn more important lessons like patience and forgiveness... and give up on all that shiny, glittery stuff.

That's the kind of thing my mom says, and I'm inclined to believe you, yet what this video has done for me is not so much the facts presented (or if they are untrue, etc) or entertainment value. Rather, it has done the opposite of what you suggest. It has given me a perspective that enables me to really detach from the human drama. It zooms out in such a way that makes me realize, hey, these causal forces are big, and the human race is big. I am not responsible for fixing the world's problems. Because I definitely felt that way before, even though logically I knew that was ridiculous.

Before, I would get very involved in the number of issues and problems and the pain people were pouring out, wondering how the world could be this bad, and why I was not suffering as much, and how that put on me a unique call to action. Of course, that was paradoxically paralyzing, because I had no idea what to address or focus on first. It was choking.

Pulling in all these elements of the equinox, and things I already knew, like how increases in sun spots also affect human behavior, and many different races, and near catastrophes and catastrophes . . . now I can appreciate that the world turns and civilization will have its ups and downs no matter what I do. I should brighten up my little corner and let it do what it will. Except, I knew that already at some level- now I feel that I can actually DO it now that I've been knocked loose. If that makes sense.

I would really like to watch his Sacred Geometry movie and pull out everything that is easily within reach of the secular world, and make a presentation that perhaps I will one day teach to the homeschool kids I know, Girl Scouts, or whatever other platforms I can find.

I think I could also make a video about the parallels between that power shift in Egpyt and Protestantism in the more recent past. That would definitely be of interest to someone, without involving all the mystical stuff.

Similarly I can separate study of brainwaves and meditation into a easily-digested-by-the-average-biased-person bites.

This is how I process this information into something that can be talked about in "real life" to people and benefit them without having to chip away at that mental block.

In terms of science, few things are as immediately useful as neurology and psychology in particular. But you have to wade through a bunch of schlock https://www.amazon.com/Psychobabble-...s=psychobabble

FallingLeaves 20-04-2017 11:54 PM

yeah I guess I had forgotten how much having a story that explains things in a way one comprehends really helps! Personally I wanted this and I wanted that, but when I had searched long enough to find the story that said why I could never have what I wanted I was quite happy (beyond the initial disappointment of not getting my own way), because it is such a relief having a *reason* to not go running around chasing after things I can never seem to obtain anyway! Somehow, having a reason makes all the difference :smile:

I'm glad you decided you could still try to brighten up your corner of the world, that is all any of us can do really! I like to think it does help, somehow :smile:

CrystalSong 21-04-2017 01:13 AM

I listened to it again (listened 2-4 years ago for the first time) while it's entertaining it doesn't resonate like Zecharia Sitchen's translations of the Sumerian Texts do.
Having done some OBE research I'm satisfied that Lemuria's, Atlantis's and Annunaki all existed. But the order is confusing. Lots of missing information still even with the Sumarian texts which have been translated. I suspect Lemurian were pre - Annunaki - our most natural unaltered human state. Somewhere between the war between Lumuria and Atlantis the Annunki arrived and the gene splicing began.

So the video link is a strange amalgamation between and of things and too influenced by Drunvalo Mechezadecks channelings which get pretty far off the deep end IMHO.
Mars and Martians as how it's depicted in the SpiritScience vid isn't provable OBE. Yes it was inhabited once upon a time, there was a great devastation, but the only thing I can find in the Akashic is that the Annunaki inhabited it for a while as a way station for moving mined gold to their ships, a migration to Earth and interaction with early hominid (Lemurians) I've not been able to find in the Akashic Records.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RkHJQF1I1w
for a bit from Zecharia. Research more, there are a huge number of backers to his theory based on physical evidence, ancient megalithic sites and further translations. It's very compelling.

If he speaks to slow for you here's the Audio book on the 12th Planet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E3gBvwLyQc REMARKABLLE BOOK!

See this link for photos of the vast amount of Sumerian texts and archeological sites to back this version of early earth history up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZAOQtVm-g

There are many many of these video's available on Utube, some interviews you can find have biologist describing the fusing of DNA to create humankind from a primitive bi-ped and thus why we actually have FEWER DNA than monkeys, apes and chimps. Fascinating stuff! Enjoy listening and researching on your own. :)

Carnate 21-04-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrystalSong
So the video link is a strange amalgamation between and of things and too influenced by Drunvalo Mechezadecks channelings which get pretty far off the deep end IMHO.

Every time I hear about Drunvalo, I remember a phrase he once said "paint your house in pig poo" that was said in a pretty enthusiastic way, and I have a bit of a chuckle. I do agree that most of his teachings are pretty 'out there', and can turn a lot of 'new to spirituality' people away. But he's a good source of information.

Thanks for the other links. I'll be sure to have a look a bit later today.

r6r6 21-04-2017 12:08 PM

Summerian Origins of Numbers

some believe the zero came from India via Summerians

https://www.google.com/search?q=orig...utf-8&oe=utf-8

The Origin of the Number Zero

The Origin of the Number Zero
By Amir Aczel
Deep in the jungle, an intrepid scholar locates a symbol of power and mystery

...."The Babylonians got their number system from the Sumerians, the first people in the world to develop a counting system. Developed 4,000 to 5,000 years ago, the Sumerian system was positional — the value of a symbol depended on its position relative to other symbols. Robert Kaplan, author of "The Nothing That Is: A Natural History of Zero," suggests that an ancestor to the placeholder zero may have been a pair of angled wedges used to represent an empty number column".....

This number column being the abacus, that, Fuller recounts in his mythology of sea peoples crashing on Middle east beaches and having lost their beads and shells abacus, recreated it using symbols in the sand.

..."One Babylonian tablet gives an approximation to √2 accurate to an astonishing five decimal places. Others list the squares of numbers up to 59, the cubes of numbers up to 32 as well as tables of compound interest. Yet another gives an estimate for π of 3 1⁄8 (3.125, a reasonable approximation of the real value of 3.1416)."....

r6

Aeolioah 21-04-2017 05:43 PM

The hidden number 0; i think they just did like this :hug3: "we have no numbers for nothing" lets just get a number for nothing because that is just another way of seeing things wohoo math solved