Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Lets talk about love (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117906)

Brucely 25-10-2017 04:27 AM

Lets talk about love

Are you in it right now?
How did you meet? What have you been through? When did you know they were the one?
Are you alone? Do you miss someone? What happened?

Hearts out to all

Faith33 25-10-2017 05:37 AM

I love, but am not in love in the sense where my perception would be altered.
Been there in the past, but because of my passion and romantic nature, I gave it my all and lost... a lot. It cost me... in more ways than one.
These days, I love differently...:smile:

ocean breeze 25-10-2017 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brucely
Are you in it right now?
How did you meet? What have you been through? When did you know they were the one?
Are you alone? Do you miss someone? What happened?

Hearts out to all

What's your story?

I'm not sure what i'm in.

Badcopyinc 26-10-2017 07:23 PM

I know it sounds cliche but it's true for the past year I've been in a state of love with myself. I should clarify that is a process of which I hope I never fully master.

I have fallen in love with one person in the past two years though. But unfortunately I don't think she felt the same. At least she hasn't shown that to me. And I dare not cheat to read her and find out. Think it's more fun the muggle way. But as with everything love can only happen when allowed not forced.

Dargor 26-10-2017 10:25 PM

The only thing I'm in love with is metal, nobody or nothing else.

Brucely 27-10-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ocean breeze
What's your story?

I'm not sure what i'm in.

That is a good question. I dont think im ready for it. Mentally i am, but im still in 'young love' and the people that matter probably dont matter as much as i think. People who do like me i seem to push away in what must be a self sabotage thing... So it depresses me and after things happened i dont trust people the way i used to. There is much to say when im in the mood. The one thing i do love is talking about lurve

Brucely 27-10-2017 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
The only thing I'm in love with is metal, nobody or nothing else.

That is wise

Tedmil 27-10-2017 03:40 AM

I'm in the miss category. I found someone where I feel there was the chance for love. I made a stupid mistake that ended up pushing her away. For awhile most of the people I dated left me feeling meh. To finally find someone who I wanted to be connected and passionate about was a difficult adjustment. I've been reflecting on it for awhile and now and I'm ready to try and get back together with her again.

ocean breeze 27-10-2017 06:12 AM

I would like a loving relationship again. Not sure if its possible at this point in my life.

Lorelyen 28-10-2017 09:33 AM

There are at least as many definitions/concepts of love as there are people as some talk about different kinds of love. Honestly, this forum has deterred me from using the word, favouring something more specific: passion, yearning, adoration, at rest with someone, romantic excitement, lust; with unconditional love being the exception, a supremacy. I worked out that most emotions around "love" come from basic drives being suppressed holding someone back from something/ someone they want: turns into yearning.