Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Aura & Chakra Viewing Using a Mirror (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128440)

Lepus 13-03-2019 01:46 AM

Aura & Chakra Viewing Using a Mirror

Hello

This was something I got from someone via livestream on YouTube. It was handed down to her from Hecate. I believe this would allow the individual to see their aura or chakras. I've seen pictures of hers with symbols on them. Especially the sigil of Hecate which confirms that she's a child of Hecate. However, I haven't done this. It's pretty simple.

Go in a room where it's pitch dark. Stand or sit in front of a mirror while holding a camera. Now the camera should be able to flash when taking pictures. Take a few shots of pictures at the mirror with your reflection. Remember the flashing light should be projected at the mirror. Once finished you might see some figures or symbols on top of your head, but your aura should be there to see.

Lepus

Chrysalis 13-03-2019 11:25 PM

Hi Lepus.

This seems interesting.

Does the camera have to be an actual camera or can it be the camera on a phone or tablet as long as it flashes?

Thanks!

Lepus 14-03-2019 11:46 PM

Hello Chrysalis

You can use a phone or a tablet that has a camera that flashes. But the camera should be able to take good pictures with high resolution.

Lepus

Pagan_Enchantress 26-05-2019 12:50 PM

Won't what we see just end up being the camera flash? The various prism etc in the camera just reflected back at us? Sorry hubby is a professional photographer and he is not here at moment but could explain this a lot better.

Chrysalis 26-05-2019 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagan_Enchantress
Won't what we see just end up being the camera flash? The various prism etc in the camera just reflected back at us? Sorry hubby is a professional photographer and he is not here at moment but could explain this a lot better.

I had to take a picture of a black mirror and to reduce reflection, I had to use a dark room. The camera used the flash and the picture turned out really well. Looks as if I took it during the day.

I haven't tried Lepus's idea yet (my bad) but I assume a picture would turn out something similar to this picture.

Aethera 28-05-2019 02:17 AM

Hmm, first that I have of heard of this, which has piqued my curiousity to see how other's have turned out~

Lepus 04-06-2019 05:44 PM

Hello

The idea was to see whether there's any symbols or figures behind you. I've seen pictures of someone who I've used to hang out with through live stream. She had Hecate's sigil on her pictures. But she would also claim her chakras could be seen in some of her other pictures she had taken. And she did showed us. Which really showed different colors on her crown chakra. So I thought that was interesting

Give it a try and see what you might have attached with you or possibly see your aura or chakras. Experiment!

I've taken mine a while ago and I've seen a very shiny orb in my lower abdomen. And I've taken my picture twice to see if the orb would reappear and it did. It was there in the same spot. So I had no idea why it is on my abdomen.

Lepus

Aethera 05-06-2019 03:40 AM

Is definitely an interesting way to use a camera to see what it would capture~

I also did give it a try, and it came up with some interesting results..:icon_scratch:

Lepus 05-06-2019 11:02 PM

Hello Aethera,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aethera
Is definitely an interesting way to use a camera to see what it would capture~

I also did give it a try, and it came up with some interesting results..:icon_scratch:

What kind of results?

Lepus

Chrysalis 06-06-2019 12:09 AM

I took some pictures last night. The pics show my aura around my head which was interesting to see. At first I thought it was an effect from the flash but I doubt it. The pics also show a few orbs close to me. At first I thought it was from the flash but when I compared the pics, the orbs were in different areas. If it had been from the flash, I'd expect the orbs to show in the same place.